of     1   

Toonprincess
#46585558Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:16 PM GMT

This show I will be hosting is called: Robloxian Gossip. We talk about whats been happening in roblox and do quizes. We also make It like a comedy show to. But in order to do It I need people to help me create it. If you want to join put what you want to do and your name on and I will keep checking and once the list is full, If you made it into it, I will send you a frd. Camera boy/girl : Main Host : Toonprincess Other host 1 : Other host 2 : Helper ( You can choose what you want to help out with ) : Helper ( You can choose what you want to help out with ) : Helper ( You can choose what you want to help out with ) : Ticket booth Person : You HAVE to be a person who is on every friday cause that will be when it will be on. Also, I will have back up people to if someone is not online so there will be like 2 other host 1 and 2 other host 2's 6 helpers, 2 ticket booth people and 2 camera boy/girls.
Toonprincess
#46585809Tuesday, May 03, 2011 7:22 PM GMT

And there is no script for the Hosts so just make it up as you go through. If you want to watch it will be on you tube or you could come watch it should be on about 9:00pm England time.
Bobbysayhi
#46592108Tuesday, May 03, 2011 9:40 PM GMT

Lol gossip on ROBLOX.... I'm cracking up.
Toonprincess
#46657438Thursday, May 05, 2011 3:15 PM GMT

bump

of     1