of     1   

dmaster7
#46721192Saturday, May 07, 2011 1:32 AM GMT

I've noticed that there are very few good Robloxian filmmakers these days. I'm trying to be a good one, even though my schedule doesn't allow it very easily. So, I had an idea: RVS. It'd allow Robloxian videographers who actually care about video making to socially connect. We could help each other with editing, filming, sets, scripts, and stuff. It'd be a close-knit community. I'd guess only 7-15 people would ever be in there. Maybe not even that many. This group would help out each other with our not-so-strong points. For instance, I'm great at scripting, so I could help some people with props or other scripts. I'm not a good builder, so other builders could help me with building. Also, I have high-quality editing software, so I could help people with editing. Also, say if you have a Productions or Studios group (Like mine, DM7 Productions) you can request for an ally request. When it comes to getting into the group, only the actual filmmakers would get in. The ones who edit, film, and post videos. No actors, or helpers. To join, you'd have to give an example of a Youtube vid you made, and send me a message from your Youtube account (Mine is Dmaster7Productions) THIS IS NOT A REAL GROUP YET. Tell me what you think of my ideas. Thanks :D
iRemy
#46724898Saturday, May 07, 2011 2:36 AM GMT

I like the idea, a lot actually. It's nice to see other people wanting to get into the habit of videotography, it'd make for a fine career in the future. The only downside I see though is scheduling. No offense, but Robloxians are pretty bad at maintaining a healthy schedule, so collaborative efforts may not go as planned. But hey, it's a goal. Hard work is what achieves it.
dmaster7
#46726590Saturday, May 07, 2011 3:01 AM GMT

It wouldn't necessarily be a collaborative group. We would do some collab stuff, but it'd be mostly talking about ideas, helping each other out, and havin' fun.
LolCiaran
#46737622Saturday, May 07, 2011 11:44 AM GMT

C CO COO COOL COO CO C Its Cool!
dmaster7
#46763440Saturday, May 07, 2011 8:55 PM GMT

Would anyone join if I made it?

of     1