of     1   

uscdrew
#4726020Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:23 PM GMT

Be a character in the mother world! We already have an antagonist, (me) so you can join me or join the good side. Your choice! Signup sheet Name: Lvl:(1-10)(you get stronger through battle): Weapon:(can be anything except something superpowerful like nukes) Good or Evil: PSI known:(you can get more) PSI must be either a, B, Gamma, or Omega No starting with ultra PSI like PSI starstorm Battles must be like this stupid man challenged you! BATTLE COMMENCE! Options: Bash(hit them with your weapon), PSI(use psycic powers), Goods (items), Run Away (leave the battle, you cant leave PvP battles) Chose Bash! You hit stupid man with your bat! 500 hp of damage! (damage number can be changed anywhere from 500 to 1000 but cant be above 1000 unless you ask me in a PM if you can finish someone off) Stupid Man died! YOU WON 500 exp gained! (same as hp, but it can be any number under 10000) (here you can chose to level up, which makes you stronger and you can learn new PSI) PVP battles must be like that but it goes post by post Here's me Name: USC Lvl: 10 Weapon: An arm blaster and an energy sword Good or Evil: Evil PSI known: PSI rockin Gamma, Omega, PSI Love, a, B, Gamma, Omega Here's my prolouge Me (before i was evil): Mom, what are we having for breakfast? Mom: Your favorite, Omelletes Me: YAY! *big hole bursts in wall and Porky (antagonist of mother 3) shows up* Me and Mom: WTF!?!?!? Porky: MUAHAHAHAHAHA *grabs me* Me: HELP! Mom: SON, NO! *throws frying pan* Porky: *shoots lazer* Mom: X_X Me: MOM, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! Porky: *starts walking away* Me: *Still yelling* *head gets knocked on tree and i get knocked out* ~later~ *during this time period, im transformed to look like a robot and have been hypnotized to think im one and im also hypnotized to think im Porky's slave* Porky: Arise Slave Me: Yes my master Porky: Remember that you serve me and only me Me: Yes master. Porky: Now go into the world and do my bidding! Me: Yes master. *walks off* Porky: Heeheehee! Okay get posting!
uscdrew
#4726757Thursday, January 01, 2009 11:47 PM GMT

Can someone join please?

of     1