Vannresa
#49280163Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:38 AM GMT

I smiled, sitting Isabella on my lap. Sammy was asleep, and Isabella... well, she was just sitting down, staring at the sky.
HV3VH
#49280415Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:43 AM GMT

I tickle Isabella for a short amount of time and she giggles.
Vannresa
#49280668Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:48 AM GMT

I smiled, looking down at Isabella. "Hungry," she said, so I nodded, picking her up and taking her inside, sitting her down in her high-chair, and making her some spagehtti from those little Gerber (XDXDXD) food they have. (Y'know... the ones that come in those little boxes.. XD)
ShadowLuver
#49280707Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:49 AM GMT

Zack POV I shook my head and glared at her. "How could you have been such an idiot and let Scott slip from your fingers like that? If you had a tighter grip on him, maybe we wouldn't be having his conversation and maybe I would have my baby boy in my arms!" I shouted.
HV3VH
#49280719Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:49 AM GMT

(K.) I layed down outside, petting Sammy.
Vannresa
#49281096Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:55 AM GMT

I gave Isabella her food, and went into the living room to watch tv while she ate. I was still able to see her, though.
HV3VH
#49281136Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:56 AM GMT

I closed my eyes, enjoying the sun.
awsomepam8211
#49281322Saturday, June 25, 2011 2:59 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - I started to cry, oh great, just what I needed. I gripped on the chair and tried to calm down, I just couldn't. "We were going to lose Scott at any choice. He would've been shot or Joel would've taken him. I feel bad enough, don't you call me an idiot. You think I don't know what I did, I didn't want to lose Scott. Joel pryed him out of my arms. The last thing I wanted was him gone from me." I said through my crys. I wiped my eyes and kept looking at my feet. I bit my lip to the point that blood oozed out of it. I licked my lips and continued to gnaw on my bottom lip.
ShadowLuver
#49281629Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:04 AM GMT

Zack POV "Didn't I tell you to run? What happened to that? You could've gotten away with him long enough for the cops to get there! You should've ran away from him. It woudln't have helped anything, sure, but it would've held him off."
Vannresa
#49281644Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:04 AM GMT

I looked over at Isabella, she finished eating, and luckily wasn't a mess. I picked her up, taking her out of the chair, and disposed of the plastic container. Isabella yawned, and I picked her up, she rested her head on my chest, which made me smile. I walked around to the kitchen, getting out a bottle for her, and placed some milk in it. I looked over at her, and smiled, warming up the milk for 30 seconds, before taking the bottle with me to the couch, with her still in my arms.
awsomepam8211
#49282227Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:13 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - "I wasn't able to get far, Zack. I got cornered and he was able to catch up to me. Then that's when he took Scott from me, he went in the other direction that I ran away from. I was able to get a look of the car, the police can get it and find where Joel is."
ShadowLuver
#49282600Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:19 AM GMT

Zack POV I shook my head. "I just can't believe he's gone. Most likely if police get there he will shoot Scott. I just... I don't know what to think right now." I sat up andleaned my head back on the pillow, staring at the cieling. "Why us?"
awsomepam8211
#49282878Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:24 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - "If I knew the answer, I'd gladly tell you. But I don't. All I know is that I want my son back." I put a hand on Zack's forehead and sighed.
ShadowLuver
#49283049Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:27 AM GMT

Zack POV "You have to do it by yourself," I said. "Do what by myself?" "Go get Scott." "I'm not going to get him alone!" "It's either risk the chance of him in danger for TWO WEEKS or go get him. You choice here," I reminded her.
Vannresa
#49283265Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:31 AM GMT

(You still have Sophia and Joey to help you... o: xD Speaking about that, why are you not RPing, HV? >:|)
HV3VH
#49283314Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:32 AM GMT

(Idk what to RP :I)
awsomepam8211
#49283912Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:43 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - I mulled this over and sighed. "I'll be back with him." I said before leaving. I drove back home in silence as I thought about Scott. His small eyes brighting up in joy when he saw Zack and the way he giggled only stayed in my mind. I walked in my house and changed. I changed into blue jeans, shorts a purple t shirt that had been ripped since the second war, a black tank top under it, and I put on the necklace Zack gave me four years ago. I slipped into black hightop converse and dashed out of the door. As I got into my car, I drove to where I thought Joel went. I was led to this old warehouse, I slipped out of my car and knocked on the door. I looked around and saw Joel's car. "Hello? I came here without a weapon and I'm the only one here." I said to the door. The door creaked open and I walked inside. "Mommy!" I heard Scott yell out. I felt him hug my legs and I hugged him back. I kissed his head and tears of joy welled up in my eyes. "Scott you're okay!" I ran a hand through his hair and hugged him tighter. "Of course, mommy. The man took care of me." he replied simply. I saw Joel come out of the shadows with a smile on his face. It was a smile I haven't seen from him before.
ShadowLuver
#49284128Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:47 AM GMT

Joel POV "Your kid's a sweetheart. He's fun to be around, as well. You must be proud you have a son like him," I noted, clasping my hands behind my back and smirking. "But you're not taking Scott away from me." "And why not?" she growled. "Because I like Scott. And over the two hours I've spent with him, I've kind of created a bond with the little boy." "I'm still taking him." "Your choice." I bit my lip and pulled out the gun. No more Mr. Nice Guy. "Surrender the boy or you'll end up like Zack."
awsomepam8211
#49284555Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:55 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - "Joel, please don't this. Scott won't have a mother to be with. You never used to be this menacing. What happened to the old Joel? I perfer him than this new one." I commented, I held Scott close and stayed where I was. "He left four years." he growled. "And why is that?"
ShadowLuver
#49284806Saturday, June 25, 2011 3:59 AM GMT

Joel POV I didn't lower the gun. "He left because my you chose my supposed best friend over me. It's not like I can help that I have a temper! I was born with it! And then Melissa comes back and won't leave me alone, when it turns out she really is nice and caring when you get to know her. She's the same girl that loved me in 8th grade. She died during the war I caused. Everything was taken from me by the police. It is even possible not to be bitter after you go through that hell?" I asked, biting my lip.
awsomepam8211
#49285428Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:11 AM GMT

- Amelia POV - I had tears fall for the third time today. I picked up Scott and walked toward Joel. "Joel, I got your temper. I got over it and looked at the actual you. And I don't think he's here. But the only thing that bothered me is the way you tricked me into loving you. That was something I couldn't tolerate because I started to believe you. If you were honest with me, I'd still be here for you as your best friend." I explained. "Amelia, I'm so freaking sorry." he told me. Joel lowered his gun when Scott put a hand on his cheek. "I know you are." I smiled and kissed Joel's cheek. Scott smiled and wiped a tear that began to fall from Joel's eyes.
ShadowLuver
#49285806Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:19 AM GMT

[Did my eyes just start watering? ...They did. I suck.] Joel POV "Scott is all I have at this point in my life. I stole him because I wanted to have something in my life that could mean something to me. But he has real parents that deserve him. I don't even know who I am anymore, stealing little kids from their parents and threatening people." I looked down at the ground, where Scott was sitting, playing with the laces on the shoes from the outfit I hadn't taken off in a week.
awsomepam8211
#49286378Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:30 AM GMT

[Man, that happens to me at times. ._.] - Amelia POV - I eyed Joel and smiled sadly. "Look, I know what you mean. Scott is a small ball of energy that likes to meet people. I'm doing this because you're my friend, no matter what has happened between us. I'll let you visit Scott if you want. I might be able to give you enough money to get back your old apartment and for the first month rent. And I won't turn you in to the police like Zack wants." I watched Joel smile and his eyes light up. I returned the smile and put Scott down. Scott pulled on Joel's shirt in intrest and Joel picked him up easily. Scott hugged Joel tightly for comfort and both of them shared a moment.
ShadowLuver
#49286686Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:37 AM GMT

[It doesn't help that I was listening to Seize The Day at the time. ._.] Joel POV "I've seen my cute kids in my time, but you, my friend, are the most adorable thing I've seen since my brother was born." I smiled at him and he gave me a toothy grin. Half of his baby teeth were grown in. I kissed his forehead and sat him down. "I did get a job, you know. I, uh, am working at Guitar Center. I teach guitar. And you, my friend, have very musical parents. Do you play something yet?" I asked, looking down at Scott. "No, but I watch my daddy," he answered. "You can team up with your daddy and play guitar with him while he plays bass. Does that sound cool?" I asked. "Yeah!" he cheered. I smiled and ruffled his hair.
awsomepam8211
#49287431Saturday, June 25, 2011 4:52 AM GMT

[Ohhhhh. I would too. ._.] - Amelia POV - I smiled as I watched both of them talk. Joel was smiling, ever since the war he had a blank face. I was just glad that he was smiling again. "You still play guitar? I still play but I like the piano. I usually find Scott by the piano pressing the keys. But I think guitar is more him." I picked up Scott and held him close. His eyes were starting to close as I rocked him to sleep. He had his hands rested on my chest and his head on ny shoulder. I smiled and looked at Joel. "You are welcome to come back to ny house to change, if you want to."