of     1   

zigablock
#47846734Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:45 PM GMT

This might or might NOT be a good idea. I always when I see a wrong forum thread I say to my self ''GAH'' and pull my hair. Well, It's time to stop wrong forum threads. After posting a thread on a forum, A window will pop out saying ''Are you sure, you are posting in the right forum? Your are posting this topic in [any forum]. Please check the description of the forums' before posting''. Below it will tell the description of the forum. And belower will be the Subject and the message in a editable window. That means that your could edit it or copy it, so you could paste it into the right forum. If you need more information, just ask.
Rowpunk
#47846911Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:51 PM GMT

Urghh, this would be annoying in RT/OT/Any other forum other then S&I or Scripters. Threads in a wrong forum don't bother me, I simply point out their mistakes and have them move to the other thead. And all the other replies simply say "Wrong forum" Nothing more or less. Kinda annoying for the OP to be told that they are in the wrong forum, and given no indication of it. 20% Support, this would be nice for newcomes, but there would be a better way to prevent wrong forum threads, this would be annoying to anyone trying to forum on a mobile device...Or everybody that know's how the forums work for that matter.
zigablock
#47846983Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:53 PM GMT

The reason I made this idea is, because it flushes or pushes away the important and useful to page 2 and maybe most people just look in page 1.
Rowpunk
#47847049Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:55 PM GMT

Lol, so out of your last post, you have admitted that nobody would really look at it. It would just be another window to go through become you could start a thread. So the idea is absolutly pointless. Sorry, but I'm changing my support-o-meter to: 10% Support. 90% No Support.
zigablock
#47847127Tuesday, May 31, 2011 4:57 PM GMT

Can you NOT troll?
Rowpunk
#47847305Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:02 PM GMT

I'm not. So your wish has been granted. I am pointing out a problem with your idea. Can you reply to the problem I have put infront of you, and not attack my character? I have made a sound point, no reason to get mad about it.
zigablock
#47848163Tuesday, May 31, 2011 5:28 PM GMT

Look, just say, if the idea is good or not.

of     1