legoJosh101
#50652763Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:32 AM GMT

Maybe...but it's abusable in some ways such as: Having it as a sheild.
alphaseries2
#50652821Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

Cardz didn't you read? It said no life REGENS DURING AFK. Besides there will be a time limit of when you can stop afking. :P
VidaFrezz
#50652928Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:34 AM GMT

@alpha, Did you read OUR reasons? Some of us had already said that IT DOESN'T MATTER IF WE HEAL. Some people just want to get THAT FORCEFIELD,so they can't get killed.
alphaseries2
#50653275Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

Look vida seriously I don't care what you say. This is an IDEA not a flame thread. If you just like to do that well then that is just your decision. I am seriously not very offended about you. All of your insults and opinions don't matter to me. If you want to post fine thats not my problem, you have the liberty to. I just think your opinions and flaw lists aren't doing as much as you think. Besides if you thought I was ''Immature'' then aren't you for not handling all of this? Seriously if I was Immature I wouldn't even be on the forums... So try and think before useless opinions and ''Flaws'' to the forums.
VidaFrezz
#50653617Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:45 AM GMT

@alpha, If you had read my REASONS, You'll see that I'm not insulting you. But rather, Listing the truth. If you can't REPLY to the flaws, Then what right have you, To change the topic, Into me personal attacking you?
imnota10
#50653653Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:46 AM GMT

how does it not matter that the owner can turn AFK off if it can be scripted... that makes no sense, let me clear up everything u just said and why it makes no sense "it wouldn't matter especially in survival games" R: than the owner will turn it off, DUH! "it wouldn't matter if the owner can turn it off if it can be scripted." R: yes it does acually. because instead of wasting him time scripting something thats already there. he can just turn it off and on in like... 5 seconds??? Hope that helps some of your confusion
VidaFrezz
#50654193Saturday, July 16, 2011 1:54 AM GMT

"how does it not matter that the owner can turn AFK off if it can be scripted... that makes no sense, let me clear up everything u just said and why it makes no sense" IF, A player wants the afk system, They would script it. Because it is so stupidly easy to script a GUI that when you Mouse1,it gives you a forcefield. "R: than the owner will turn it off, DUH!" Then they won't script it, DUH, Thats why I said it was pointless. "R: yes it does acually. because instead of wasting him time scripting something thats already there. he can just turn it off and on in like... 5 seconds???" The system is so stupidly pointless and easily scriptable that Roblox shouldn't even help players script them. Just because you want it and don't know how to script it doesn't mean, "I WANZ TIS BUT I DUNNO HAO TO SCRIPT.SO HELP ME SCRIPT IT NAO." If this is the matter, Millions of scripts would have been force-created by Roblox. "Hope that helps some of your confusion" Confusion? No.
alphaseries2
#50654481Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:00 AM GMT

Then dude not than.
Jakey2Spooks
#50654565Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:01 AM GMT

SUPPORT
VidaFrezz
#50654569Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:01 AM GMT

@alpha, Does it matter? No. Now get back to the topic.
alphaseries2
#50654629Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:02 AM GMT

Vida didn't you hate this thread? If you are saying ''Get back to topic'' Then what is going on whith you?
imnota10
#50654649Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:03 AM GMT

reblox want's EVERYONE to have fun. not just scripters. just becuase you can script doesn't mean everything scriptable should just NOT be added to roblox. default weapons MADE BY ROBLOX were added yet there scriptable? so it doesn't matter if its scriptable. roblox WOULD add it, just to help people who CAN'T script. because there not jerks?
alphaseries2
#50654663Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:03 AM GMT

*With Stupid floodcheck.
VidaFrezz
#50654858Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:06 AM GMT

"reblox want's EVERYONE to have fun. not just scripters. just becuase you can script doesn't mean everything scriptable should just NOT be added to roblox." Builders build, Scripters script. Easy as that. If you had noticed, Roblox has a wiki. Which teaches you how to make a GUI. And also, If you had noticed, Roblox mostly makes things, Which are most needed and isn't scriptable. Such as meshes,data persistence,fires,etc. "default weapons MADE BY ROBLOX were added yet there scriptable?" As YOU had already said, "Default weapons" And also based on the fact that users can only use Roblox sounds and meshes, Your point is also overruled. "so it doesn't matter if its scriptable. roblox WOULD add it, just to help people who CAN'T script. because there not jerks?" As I said, They have already implimented the "Help" and "Wiki" section. They had also made the "Free models" Obviously,for a reason. Seriously, You're merely saying that people should be spoonfed. @alphaseries, If you want to get banned so badly for spamming and being off-topic, Its fine by me
imnota10
#50655317Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:15 AM GMT

im not gonna argue with you. only people who don't let there own persistance get in front of them would understand.
VidaFrezz
#50655352Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:16 AM GMT

Just because you don't get how Roblox works. Doesn't mean that my points are irrelevant.
imnota10
#50655431Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:17 AM GMT

just couse you don't get how the game development business works, doesn't mean you can nag at me all day -.-
VidaFrezz
#50655498Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:18 AM GMT

"just couse you don't get how the game development business works, doesn't mean you can nag at me all day -.- " -Irrelevant, -Assumption, -Copping out. Get back on the topic.
imnota10
#50655859Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:25 AM GMT

lol, its not irrelivent. because you don't know how the game development business works. you can't understand why adding this when it can be scripted is important. its not an assumption either. game developers think more about the topic than just whats in front of them. for instance: gear wasn't required for games. but they added it because people would like it. the more people that like it. the more people would become BC and more people in BC means more money. the more money. the better they can make there game... and the more money the richer and better stuff they can buy (duh) its a cycle. a cycle in which u don't understand. and get back to the topic, how is saying "you just don't understand how roblox works" on the topic? if mines not? sounds hypacritical too me. child.
S0M3TH1NG
#50656055Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:29 AM GMT

Support.
ninja10130
#50656090Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:29 AM GMT

No support.
VidaFrezz
#50656098Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:29 AM GMT

"its not an assumption either. game developers think more about the topic than just whats in front of them. for instance: gear wasn't required for games. but they added it because people would like it. the more people that like it. the more people would become BC and more people in BC means more money. the more money. the better they can make there game... and the more money the richer and better stuff they can buy (duh)" Want to know how Roblox Development works? Why did Roblox make gears? So that users can obtain Roblox sounds and meshes from them. Why did Roblox make data persistence/fires/sparkles/colours/etc? Because they're not scriptable. Why did Roblox make free models? So that people can obtain what people want to share. So that people can also obtain scripts. And why should Roblox make a GUI so easily scripted? That is the topic. Not about how development works.
imnota10
#50656336Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:33 AM GMT

but if ur logic is "builders build, and scripters script." why have free-models to share? when you're supposto build and script everything yourself? you have defeated ur own logic. and no, they didn't create gear to give sounds. thats just stupid. if thats what they wanted to do they would have just made a soundpack. they added gear to people can have personalized items. I don't know how you think, but you're overthinking this. and getting the wrong answers.
VidaFrezz
#50656485Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:36 AM GMT

"but if ur logic is "builders build, and scripters script." why have free-models to share? when you're supposto build and script everything yourself?"" Builders build, Scripters script, They can also share. Isn't that common sense? "you have defeated ur own logic." You have defeated your own common sense. "and no, they didn't create gear to give sounds. thats just stupid. if thats what they wanted to do they would have just made a soundpack. they added gear to people can have personalized items." They made gears for meshes, for sounds, And for others to get the scripts. At least, The alternative reason is. "I don't know how you think, but you're overthinking this. and getting the wrong answers." You.
imnota10
#50656729Saturday, July 16, 2011 2:40 AM GMT

im not gonna argue anymore. you obviously aren't thinking correctly. I'm not gonna waste my time argueing if you aren't going to even consider what im saying. I'm just gonna assume it's hard for you to understand why things work the way they do. goodbye.