tree
#495329Saturday, February 16, 2008 10:47 PM GMT

Can I plzzz have the script of making flour and spenting at the same time. Also can I have the Water to run automatic with the water and the flour. also how to have bread after the flour and water is added. Also how to make the oven go on and off.
xp194
#495355Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:06 PM GMT

Bit of feedback on this. There appears to be a bug with giving wood to the mayor. Both times I've done this, I've been given the special crop, but the wood stayed on me, and I couldn't deposit it anywhere, not on my farm, or anyone elses. It was eventually solved by buying a chicken and placing it on my farm. oh, and prehaps make the big Tree a little easier to climb. In more laggier games, it's almost impossible to even get on the second platform.
Penlu
#495376Saturday, February 16, 2008 11:14 PM GMT

Yah. The prize is worth climbing the tree, but the problem is that it's almost impossible to get from the first platform to the second. Also, I think you should make machines that can turn milk into butter or cheese. And you should add sheep, too, with yarn machines following! Make it just like the Harvest Moon game farms! Even add a fish hatchery or something! That would be great...
Uberubert
#496291Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:55 AM GMT

Ok heres answers to most posts here: -The actual max visit at the same time was 300+ -I added stuff that 100 people had suggested before (this includes, cows, milk, chickens hatchable, bigger field etc..) -Sorry if people think I'm noobish, but I don't care ^^ I'm here to have fun creating stuff -Sorry about the wood message on the mayor. You actually don't have the wood on you after it's delivered. It's a bug that makes the message keep showing after the wood is delivered. Solution is to chop 1 wood, or (as mentioned) buy a chicken or cow and/or place them on your farm. -The giant tree stays as it is. Hint: You don't need to use the first platform ^^ I mean, even I was able to climb it in online mode, though it took 2 tries. For now I will not be making more updates to this place. Later, I might, but not now. I'm plondering on how to make a buildable city. Oh, and whoever sees bread factory clones out there, they are all broken (unless the creator/Copyer has managed to fix stuff). I released the place so people could see how I made stuff work. The bread factory is now no longer updated. sorry
VarjakPaw
#496974Sunday, February 17, 2008 6:14 AM GMT

Sell tool won't work sometimes. It will get stuck for a moment and I can't sell anything. Is this supposed to happen? ^ ^
xRipGurdx
#497144Sunday, February 17, 2008 10:46 AM GMT

I think ur place rocks! Signed, xRipGurdx
PirateMonkyz
#497387Sunday, February 17, 2008 2:43 PM GMT

I love angry mombs.................................. :)
Yoshimtu
#499362Sunday, February 17, 2008 10:33 PM GMT

Well first let me tell you that the update you just did made it ALOT better! But I still feel as if its too short. so next update you should add some more upgrades ^^
VarjakPaw
#503937Monday, February 18, 2008 10:24 PM GMT

Oh! I thought of a really cool game I would like you to make come true, it's called.... ADVENTURES IN (post a lake name here) There could be a house for peoples to build and furnish, trees to cut down, a lake to boat on and fish on, hills/islands to explore, and an old fashioned downtown place where there could be several different jobs to get, like as a carpenter, soldier, and a place where farmers sell their crops. Seasons and jobs could change every once in a while, and there could be government too. ( I am writing this as I glance at Beaver Lake besides me. Ooh, pretty waves.) a bridge to separate town and lake could be too, just like the one in real life. It would be really cool if I could make such a thing, but I'm not good at scripting yet. ^ ^ Do you think it would be cool to make? Any suggestions? By the way, do I, Varjak Paw, have you, Uberubert's permission for you to be included in my new series, STUPID DEATHS ON ROBLOX, (supposed to be in capitals) aalong with Zuka, Me and Zeeky?
VarjakPaw
#507198Tuesday, February 19, 2008 9:52 PM GMT

*checks page for updates* I'm starting me lake game.... ^ ^ Am I the only one who checks this board anymore? Besides the rogues who may read and never reply.... O_O
ebfjzfiibg
#507396Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:44 PM GMT

I check this forum Part every Day, to be honest. XD All of those place visits, and Ubetubert didn't even buy a SINGLE THING Besides the "nerdy shirt" and the "Lol" Sign. CAN YOU BELIVE IT??? XD
Sig1234
#511421Thursday, February 21, 2008 12:59 AM GMT

he would be mad at you!
Sig1234
#511428Thursday, February 21, 2008 1:00 AM GMT

eveny add sheeps
Mindraker
#512500Thursday, February 21, 2008 10:32 AM GMT

OK, what is the "cow and chicken" cheat? I've milked cows, spammed cows, sold eggs, sold chickens, bought chickens, put hats on cows, spammed hats, swung axes at cows, swung axes at chickens, knocked chickens off of the assembly line, jumped up and down on the assembly line, jumped up and down on the "cow and chicken" pads, read EVERY tutorial in the game, given everyone free chickens, given people hundreds of thousands of credits, maxed out everything, and I see nothing about "cow and chicken" cheats. Enough. What is the "cow and chicken" cheat?
fmbloxghost
#513499Thursday, February 21, 2008 9:57 PM GMT

There is a bug - when you leave the farm resets, but the meadow doesnt and the cows dont either. Please Fix This - if you already have sorry for wasting your time. :/
MasterChiefy
Top 100 Poster
#514441Friday, February 22, 2008 1:37 AM GMT

If you think he is a noob, thats fine an dandy, but what you think is wrong. His places rock, he's a nice guy, and, well, one of the greatest scripters, one of the many, even though its sad to say, zuka is one too.
Dancnbna
#514977Friday, February 22, 2008 3:37 AM GMT

*High-fives masterchiefy*
VarjakPaw
#517067Friday, February 22, 2008 10:19 PM GMT

I disagree. Now don't get angry, here's why..... (Sorry for off-topicness) Math equation for awesome scripters..... Uberubert=Read guides and learn scripting or learn by himself Zuka=Read guides and learn scripting or learn by himself Zuka & Uberubert=Good scripting=Good Places/Games As far as I know they both don't use admin doors. Correct? Or am I wrong? No admin door=Unbiased With me so far? If in math Negative times negative =Positive Negative time postive=Negative Zuka=Negative times positive=Negative Negative in equation=Misjudged Still reading this? Please continue... Uberubert=Positive time positive=Positive So if Outputs, Positive and negative multiplied equals negative, the final output, negative is Zuka times Uberubert=The word 'noob' going everywhere on boards. ^ ^ Any agreements/disagreements? Note-Have you ever even talk to Zuka on a game, without anyone calling him a noob first? I did on one game where no one did that and he was nice to me. (Continuing extensive reasearch and stalking of the subjects, Zuka and Uberubert.)
UniverseHero
#517968Saturday, February 23, 2008 1:34 AM GMT

Don't Bump Old Threads
VarjakPaw
#518718Saturday, February 23, 2008 4:28 AM GMT

That was an old thread? O_o Interesting. I only read this one. ^ ^ YES! Fully upgraded farm..Then BAM! It's gone in a moment.
MasterChiefy
Top 100 Poster
#519534Saturday, February 23, 2008 2:54 PM GMT

So, because Zuka and ubertare awesome scripters, they are fighting?
VarjakPaw
#523337Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:28 PM GMT

??? Not exactly. I think I confused myself. >_< Oh well. Umm..... WAIT!!!! No.....Um.... I'll just go make some cereal for breakfast now. ^.^ My new Roblox series starts today.
lilluver11
#539424Saturday, March 01, 2008 1:46 AM GMT

How could anyone copy the bread tycoon! It was sooooooooooo fun! =(!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am happy that uberubert made a farm tycoon! but i still h8 all those ppl that copied uberubert's bread factory!
lilluver11
#539425Saturday, March 01, 2008 1:47 AM GMT

How could anyone copy the bread tycoon! It was sooooooooooo fun! =(!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I am happy that uberubert made a farm tycoon! but i still h8 all those ppl that copied uberubert's bread factory!
zxypherreborn
#544716Saturday, March 01, 2008 11:39 PM GMT

umm... hooh... i do not want to be called a noob... but... ooh... plx tell me u got my pm on the bugs!!! and secrets? i got all the chikens i could handle... and how many max cows can u have?