of     1   

Pikalyze
#49692933Friday, July 01, 2011 6:42 PM GMT

Hello, I'm here to give you a quick tutorial on Pokemon Legendary. Okay, mostly everyone is wondering: HOW DO YOU PLAY? How do you control the Pokemon? HOW DO YOU ATTACK! Why am i reading this again? Well, i got a answer for these. Also, GAME LINK:http://www.roblox.com/Pokemon-LightningYellow-BETA-INSTRUCTIONS-IN-DESC-item?id=30159902 --------------------------------------- F.A.Q FIRST, our most frequent question:How do you play? Simple, First, step on the Pad in the Floating room, that should send you to the world, as well as give your first pokemon. Second:Choose a pokemon! If some of them aren't working, send me a rpivate message, and ill fix them. Third! Now that you got your pokemon, use the summon tool, and click where you want to place the pokemon, DON't DOUBLE CLICK, IT WILL MAKE THE POKEMON DIE! YOU KNOW WHY? BECAUSE YOUR SMASHING IT TO THE GROUND TOO HARD! Forth:Use BB launcher and click on Your pokemon. You should be in the pokemon view. Fifth, Click around where you want to move, you can pretty much have a decent control over it. Sixth, now for key commands, At the side, there should be A GUI that shows your key commands. To use them, Use the keyboard! Like if you press SPACE , You can make your pokemon jump. Seventh:Now, to deal damage without using special attacks, Bump into another pokemon. It will take some damage. As the attack you did was probably Tackle, Scratch, etc. Last step, Now, if you still don't understand, reread the entire thing again. Guide by 3dsonicdx --------------------------------------- Now for other Minor questions? Q:Where can i buy stuff? A:You can usually buy stuff from people with the $(Money) Sign on their heads, So usually, you will find mudkipz with that. Talk to him, and you probably know what to do now. Q:Why do Wild pokemon Keep appearing? A:They are popping up, as in a wild pokemon fight, Its hard to team up on pokemon, as you might hit your teammate with your attacks as well. Q:Why does some pokemon have SO MUCH HEALTH? A:That could mean the pokemon you were seeing was a BOSS Pokemon. Boss pokemon are for ganging up on, They are Powerful, and really hard to take out without a team or good pokemon. My suggestion is to stay out of their way, and train your POKEMON first before you fight. Q:Why can't i catch WILD pokemon? A:Theres gonna be a new system for that, so wait i guess. Q:How do i get a boss to be in my party? A:You will eventually, sometimes the boss will drop something, that you can exchange to something for the Pre evolution/Boss. They won't be exactly the same strength, but they will be powerful. Q:What do i do if i have any other questions/Suggestions/Bug/Glitch reports? A:Private message them to me, me specific, or else i won't bother to read it. -------------------------- Now, i'm also looking for DEVs. To be a Dev, You gotta get here first, and have the required skill. Right now, Here are the current jobs. Scripter (OPEN) Pokemon Builder (OPEN) Map Bulder(NOT OPEN) And thats pretty much it. But if you practically have no skill of that at all, heres how you can support in other ways. -------------- HOW TO SUPPORT To support our game, you may do one of the following. Favourite the game (That always helps) Send messages to EVERYONE you know, This is one of my favourites. Invite players to the game, Play the game frequently(Like a bunch of times) Play the game for a LONG period of time (Lets say, 30-60 minutes would be nice :D) Or advertise in forums about the game. -------------------------- Farewell RObloxians 3dsonicdx

of     1