of     1   

carcanken
#50117531Friday, July 08, 2011 12:46 AM GMT

Relics would give your character some sort of special buff to their offensive capabilities or defencive, or maybe even to be just plain social and have special effects. For an example, one of the offensive buffs could be RAGE. Name: Rage Type:Offensive Relic Use: Every 55 damage you deal creates 1 rage point, which gives you 5 less maximum health, but all normal attacks do 5 more damage, stacking with each rage point, but it the effect isnt as great the more rage points you generate. 1 point= 2dmg -5mh All of these stats should be modifed, they are only examples 2 point= 3dmg -9mh MH =MAX HEALTH 3 point= 4.5dmg -11mh DMG=DAMAGE And at 3 points you get a special attack that instantly deals 40 damage to a player. This relic would be best used against enemies with "less" skill than you, that you can see, as it drains your max health, but does increase damage with every hit. Here is for example a Defensive Relic Name:Armor Type:Defensive Relic Use: Every 20 points of health you have currently generates 5 armor points. Each armor point can deflect 1 damage, so if you had 100 health, you would have 25 armor points, meaning you can take a total of 125 damage before you die. But if your armor points are deflected but you still have 100 health, they would regenerate at 1 AP per 5.5 seconds. Heres a social relic for example. Name:Confetti! Type: Social Relic Use: If you kill a player, or if you die, their body instantly explodes into confetti and makes a party sound. like one of those things you blow into and it makes that long sound? I dont know. STBAQ=Soon to be asked questions Q. This would ruin the fun of some games or could be abused in obbies or other places what could be done to fix this? A. Make it like gear, where some places could allow offensive, defensive, or social relics Q. How would you get them? A. Through buying them, or a random find (think TF2) or crafting them if a crafting system is every implemented. Q. How many could we use at once? A. One offensive/defensive and one social relic What do you guys think? Do you have any questions about this I could answer? Thanks.
jesusrock0997
#50117657Friday, July 08, 2011 12:48 AM GMT

I like the idea but im not shure...
Wazakazam111
#50117726Friday, July 08, 2011 12:48 AM GMT

No,if this could be linked with other gear,just no. There are already gears out there that can hit in 1 hit,it doesn't need an extra defensive boost. Also this isn't necessary,ROBLOX could make separate gears with those attributes,no support.
Virtualdarks
#50117772Friday, July 08, 2011 12:49 AM GMT

I like the idea of Relics, but things like Rage would have to be scripted into each AND every weapon. Not possible. >.< -Virtualdarks
victormoriel
#50118117Friday, July 08, 2011 12:54 AM GMT

I like it, but on separate gears though.
carcanken
#50118637Friday, July 08, 2011 1:01 AM GMT

Perhaps the relics could be put into compatible gears to have that effect and make the gear custom and have a different name? With a different name as in, you add the rage relic to a gear, maybe the Trident gear, and then the trident would be named the Trident of Rage or the appropriate suffix (is that right, suffix?) And relics could only be applied to the compatible gears that would be listed in the description or something
slimeball105
#50118646Friday, July 08, 2011 1:01 AM GMT

Damage not possible. I would suggest something that adds something to your base character, say, fire or sparkles, but it would ruin a game. Sorry, I don't support it.
carcanken
#50118910Friday, July 08, 2011 1:05 AM GMT

@slimeball It would be preferable to explain why "damage not possible"

of     1