of     1   

joshyboi
#5110349Monday, January 19, 2009 6:07 PM GMT

in this rpg here is the story inside ur house,u was playing a game but then...an old man came in carrying a letter, he said "here, take this letter, its for the academy shown on it" and after that, he put on a glove and chanted some words, it glowed green and then it felt like being severly attacked in the heart and then u fainted, but after a while, a person holding the same letter said "are u ok?" and then said "u got the same letter too, we can go together, il show u where to go" and then he got his horse and u and him rode on it to the train station, a woman and a girl was standing by a post and said "run through this, it will warp u to platform 12 and 3 quaters" and then u, the woman and the girl and the boy ran thru it, then boarded the train, ur destiny as a trading card worrior begins here... here is the sheet to join name : gender : element type : (has to be life, death, earth, myth, fire, ice or lightning) bio : starting card : (has to be either noob, shade, fairy, bloodbat or song player)
joshyboi
#5110392Monday, January 19, 2009 6:09 PM GMT

name : joshi gender : male element type : lightning bio : a basic card player but was a good person in roblox starting card : song player
qsdcv
#5110464Monday, January 19, 2009 6:11 PM GMT

name : Hijju gender : male element type : all-around[like a little of all] bio : none starting card : song player
joshyboi
#5131690Tuesday, January 20, 2009 7:06 PM GMT

joshi : wow, what a castle, itsa good thing, maybe i should learn a little before i duel somebody
joshyboi
#5401906Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:53 AM GMT

soz i forgot all around and water, theyre are allowed
mac807
#5401918Tuesday, February 03, 2009 10:57 AM GMT

name : Mac gender : Male element type : A little bit of fire,myth and death bio : An extreamelly good card player starting card: Song player
joshyboi
#5401950Tuesday, February 03, 2009 11:04 AM GMT

professor : all students, please listen to me, the sorting hat will depict your class joshi : i hope im in a good one professor : joshi, gryfindor, mac, gryfindor...*after 23 other students*... everyone, to their new class joshi : sweet, i can practise my magic

of     1