of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

DennisTheMenace12
#5143329Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:33 AM GMT

This is a completely new story, not a sequel. You may know me for my other works, such as The Assassin, The Hitman, or The Agency. The nights were longer, the skies were grayer. The air was crisp and forlorn. The wind blew past my head, which hung sullenly. Were they coming? Dear Lord...Please. Not them. Of all ROBLOXIANs in the world, please let it not be them. Not be them. My hands were clenched on the solid object in my hands, my palm sweating. I opened the door, tired and sleepy, TV remote in hand. "What's up? What's up, what's up? What's UP?!" A loud, boisterous voice screamed. "How's it going, Dennis?! Do you have it?" "Yes, Velocinyx, yes I do," I dully groaned. "Season 2 of Star Brick, HECK YEAH!!!" screamed a voice behind him. Awolf. Of all people. NarutoUzumakiV3 came running through my door, snatching the TV remote out of my hands. "Let's watch! Let's watch! I call dibs on the popcorn! By the way, Dennis..." Velocinyx led me to a small corner. "Did you make them?" I sighed. "Yeah, I made the hotdogs." "Perfect," he grinned. NarutoUzumakiV3 was flipping through the channels on my TV. -Boy oh BOY! Do we have a deal for you all! Click. -You can get PAID to eat bricks! Click. Breaking news, right here on 1337 news. A man that began to scream, "They're coming, they're coming all over ROBLOX. Who knows what that means? He's been taken into jail and most likely the ROBLOXIAN Mental Institute. Live witnesses had found the man, exhausted and horribly mutilated. Of course, they bravely helped him and called 731 and help came right away. Tune in to- Click. The wind began to pick up inside my home. My friends began to shake in fear. "It's just wind," I declared. The light shut off, a womanly scream echoing through the halls. "Who was that?" "Me," awolf squeaked from under the table. I sighed and kicked the wall. "Dang it. I'll be back, I'm going to fix the light." "O-Okay, you do that. It's REALLY dark outside," quivered Velocinyx. I sighed to myself and grabbed a flashlight. Why do I even bother hanging out with these guys? Whoa! The wind was really strong today. Lightbox...darn it. It's so dark. Behind me, I could hear a heavy, faint breathing. I turned around, seeing only a bush, it's leaves shuddering. Okay, now, connect this wire with that. ZING! The lights came back on. I heard more heavy breathing. I gulped and ignored it, quickening my pace inside. A shuffle of the feet. A faint moaning. I was inside, locking the door like lightning. I wiped the sweat off of my face and ran to get my SPAS12 shotgun. I loaded the gun with a satisfying click. "Dude, what is up with you?" NarutoUzumakiV3 asked. "Yeah, dude, it's like you've seen a GHOST. BOOOOOOOO!" awolf laughed. I blinked once. I was being irrational. Yeah. I was just hearing things. It was only the wind. But that night at our sleepover, I couldn't help but grab all my weapons. My shotgun, my handgun, a knife. I held them close to me. I shivered and pulled my sheets above my head. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. Who would come to my door in the middle of the night? KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK! KNOCK! The knocking grew louder. The knocking grew to pounding. POUND! POUND!! I'm coming, I'm coming. God! I grabbed the knob and twisted.
jerichoblox
#5143374Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:35 AM GMT

(what, i cant be in it? XD)
DennisTheMenace12
#5143392Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:36 AM GMT

Fine, you're in. This time I have the whole story planned out.
jerichoblox
#5143397Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:37 AM GMT

:D
jerichoblox
#5143416Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:37 AM GMT

so... how fast am i gonna get killed off eh? ^^
DennisTheMenace12
#5143430Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:38 AM GMT

... You just might have a chance, or I might just have to use you as a plotwist. Jejejejeje!
jerichoblox
#5143476Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:41 AM GMT

...... ur just plain evil you know that?
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#5143478Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:41 AM GMT

I CAN GET PAID TO EAT BRICKS?! GIMME NAO!
DennisTheMenace12
#5143508Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:43 AM GMT

... Those were the darn commericials NarutoUzumakiV3 was flippin' through.
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#5143521Wednesday, January 21, 2009 3:44 AM GMT

*goes to TV station and eats it*
Velocinyx
#5143914Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:07 AM GMT

It's the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER!! D:
Velocinyx
#5143941Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:08 AM GMT

((No fair I'm supposed to be the fearless one!)) XP
DennisTheMenace12
#5144210Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:27 AM GMT

I opened the door quickly. "Oh. Hi Joe," I dully said. My crazy neighboor. "Dude, mon, I'm freaking out. I know I saw dem, I know I saw dem!" I sighed. "Saw WOT?" He began to freak out. "Monsters, mon, they were walkon down da street, it's craze mon. You have to help me out." I began to close the door. "Go home, Joe. Call the cops, I don't care." I slammed the door shut. Then, he began to pound at my door again. "GO AWAY, JOE." The pounding died down immediately. I smiled and began to walk up the stairs. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. I groaned loudly. "Joe, can't you just GO home?!" I opened the door. My heart pounded against my ribcage. I let out a blood curling scream. He hung limply, a rope around his neck. "J-Joe?" I whispered. He wouldn't reply. His eyes were rolled back in his head, his tongue hanging out, dripping with saliva. The wind began to blow. His body horribly moved with it. "J-Joe?" I heard a soft groan. "What the?" The groans began to grow louder. Out of the shadows came a grotesque face, horribly mutated and mutilated. Ripped clothes, pale green skin...Oh God...No, no, NO!! Zombies! Zombies! Everywhere!!! I slammed the front door shut and locked it. I had to close all the windows. I had to close the windows. LOCK. LOCK. LOCK. LOCK. Four windows. I had to call the cops. "731, I think there are zombies outside my house. Please, send help, I don't know how long we're going to last, please-" Through the phone, I heard a groan. I dropped the phone. I ran upstairs to warn my friends. I kicked them away. "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! There are ZOMBIES outside!" They groaned. "Dude, go to SLEEP." I grabbed them by their hats and pushed their faces to the window. "LOOK, DOWN!" Their faces changed from a mellow calm to sheer terror. "Holy-!" CRASH!! Oh God. The attic. Did I? I locked the bedroom door. "Rule 36 of Zombie Invasion, BARRICADE," Velocinyx shouted. I began to push the bookcase to the door. "Weapons!" I grabbed my shotgun. Velocinyx had a little experience, so I gave him my Colt 1911. NarutoUzuamkiV3 grabbed a baseball bat, so Awolf took the combat knife. There was a deathly silence in the room. We would fight to the last breath. "Mommy," my friends squeaked. "Okay..." Maybe I would fight to the last breath. The only thing we heard were the loud thumps of our heart and the heavy footfalls. Badump. Badump. Badump. My heart raced. Badump. Badump. BADUMP. BADUMP.
Velocinyx
#5144271Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:33 AM GMT

Woot! Suspense! PM me plz!! :D
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#5144367Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:41 AM GMT

ALRIGHT! combat knives are my fav!
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#5144450Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:49 AM GMT

then again.. my chance of infection is 30-50%..
DennisTheMenace12
#5144473Wednesday, January 21, 2009 4:52 AM GMT

CRASH!! The bedroom door was flung open, three or so creatures destroying the walls. They snarled at us, their stench almost unbearable. I was the first to pull the trigger, a bright flash emitting from the muzzle. BANG!!! Two zombies were torn apart by the shot, one partially injured. Awolf screamed and ran to stab the remainder. "DIE! DIE, EVIL ZOMBIES!!" I pumped my shotgun, the spent shell ejecting, landing on the floor, smoke trailing. I whispered, "Any down there?" I motioned to downstairs. I opened the door, a loud creeeaaaak. The zombies, who were alot faster than in the games, began to pound up the stairs. BANG! BANG! BANG!! They were also WAY too smart. They had just dodged Velocinyx's shots. The zombies began to run up the stairs again. NarutoUzumakiV3 cried out and roundhouse kicked them all down. "Thank you, Chuck Norris," he said with pride, twirling the knife in his hands. "We have to get out of here, get help," I told them. They all nodded without any protest. "Let's get in the van," I said. They nodded. "I like vans," awolf whimpered. It was a big van. Who was driving? Of course, me. But we all felt a feeling of comfort in the warm van. "I got all the food from the fridge, and five buckets of water," Velocinyx smugly said. "Quiet. Now let's go to the Police." The streets were desolate and empty, a red mist beginning to fall over the area. Everything was dry and hot, as well as humid. Humidity. Hm. I gripped my weapons tightly. I pushed open the Police Department doors. I screamed. They were all dead. All the police officers. Their pieces scattered. One officer's head was laying at my feet, a horrible, disfigured grin plastered onto their faces. I felt myself begin to grow green. I threw up into the trashcan, wiping the disgusting taste away. "Dude, you 'kay?" I shook my head. "God no. Let's get some guns," I ordered. We went to the munitions room, where all the police officers kept their weapons. "Oho!! I likey this rocket launcher," awolf said with glee. "Don't. Get a shotgun. You'll only slow us down and get eaten by those zombies with the rocket launcher." I felt like a commander. When did this feeling of leadership come? Was I just a natural? I shoved all the weapons that would be useful in the backpacks that I had grabbed at the last moment in a state of stricken panic. Block 17s, SMGs, SPAS12, and enough ammunition to last us a lifetime. I hope. I heard a loud crash come from the entrance. I heard heavy, ragged breathing. I closed the door of the small, cramped munitions room. The footsteps began to near closer and closer. The footsteps paused. Badump. Badump. Badump. Badump, BAdump! Went my heart. The knob slowly twisted with a creak. Badump. Badump. Ba...dump. My heart began to slow down. My vision beginning to blur. God, not now. Not now. Please.
Velocinyx
#5144559Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:07 AM GMT

{{They shouldn't be decayed yet! Not to sound like CSI but- no living (recently alive) person can degenerate that fast on their own!}} {{Shouldn't most of them be only slightly scratched?}}
Velocinyx
#5144563Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:08 AM GMT

Sorry for the criticism, but I don't like zombific inaccuracy. X(
DennisTheMenace12
#5144646Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:18 AM GMT

They SCARED! DUM DUM
DennisTheMenace12
#5144653Wednesday, January 21, 2009 5:20 AM GMT

O the police? nvm
awolf
Top 25 Poster
#5153716Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:48 PM GMT

yay, now I have 3-5%!
qsdcv
#5153847Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:52 PM GMT

can i be part of his? i want to live though :D
Velocinyx
#5154026Wednesday, January 21, 2009 11:58 PM GMT

But no one can pronoune your name! How will your legend carry on? 8[
magma101
#5154266Thursday, January 22, 2009 12:05 AM GMT

May i be in it? And i love your fanfiction site.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right