cerino
#82217482Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:50 AM GMT

i have a idea why not make a korbloxian island heres what it will have the korbloxian island will have a metal on it called runite wich can be used to craft magic staffs (FIRE STAFF ICE STAFF LIFE STAFF) and armor/melee weapons there will be korbloxians on it (they are evil undead tribesmen of some sort zaros1234 is one of them he is said to command there naval force) the korbloxians will be pirate skeletons whit frozen bones and korblox mages and in the island there will be a tower and at the top will be a boss the korblox deathspeaker of the korbloxian naval division the island will be deadly as there will be several tropical storms but instead of tropical storms it will be a blizzard that freezes the player if he doesnt find shelter and alongside the undead will be undead animals -undead bento (when killed drops diseased bento meat and death leather wich can be used to craft mage armor) -undead bird chases you and tries to kill you very low dmg (drops frozen bones wich can be used to craft a staff that summons undead) -zombie a very high dmg monster that is very slow if it kills a player the player instead turns into a zombie and is immune to the blizzards but cannot leave the island (can also infect other players) -disease diseases will be everywhere and when a player is infected whit a disease he slowly loses health and can die from it if he doesn't sleep or drink a syrum -bed allows players to sleep to cure disease and quickly regain health (hemp+ hemp +plank) -syrum syrums cure players of disease (will cost 1 frozen bone+small leaves necromancer robes (allows players to practice necromancy and voodoo) frozen bone+ frozen bone+ frozen bone+death leather +death leather necromancer staff (allows the summoning and zombification of players and undead also allows the player to throw shadow bolts) frozen bone +frozen bone +frozen bone +runite +runite +runite+ mithril +mithril fire mage robes death leather+ death leather+ charcoal +charcoal fire mage staff runite +runite+ runite +charcoal ice mage robes death leather+ death leather+ frozen bone ice mage staff runite +runite +runite +frozen bone life mage robes death leather +death leather+ small leaves life mage staff runite+ runite+ runite +small leaves enemy npc korblox mage (drops ice mages staff very hard to kill) korblox chosen (very hard to kill korblox unit kills players instantly at melee range) drops korblox sword and korblox chosen helmet korblox skeleton (uses its bone bow to infect players whit zombie ism) korblox deathspeaker (almost impossible to kill requires atleast 10 players to kill and has several attacks ice strike (freezes a player and turns him into ice simular to the ice dagger attack on sword fighting on the heights) plague strike (turns a player into a zombie or infects him whit disease) shadow veil (suround the area in shadow causing 10 dmg) raise dead (raises the dead making 4 korblox skeletons and 2 zombies) upon death he drops the death speakers dagger which allows players to turn players into zombies anywhere in the map upon death he also inflicts 50 dammage all over the island and the whole island catches fire the frost fire deals 4 dmg a second to all players and lasts 20 seconds players are safe in the tower and caves areas / buildings (new buildings unlocked aswell and materials) korblox port (full of skeletons and mages) korblox deathspeaker tower (full of korblox skeletons and chosen) korblox city (full of zombies skeletons and korblox mages home of the korblox port and tower) korblox frozen waste (the exterior of the city full of undead animals and zombies) korblox runite mine (a mine full of runite just outside the city full of skeletons and korblox mages) korblox ziggurat (a pyramid that shoots players whit shadow rays) deals 7 dmg every 3 secs very accurate protects buildings/players by shooting at non tribe members and healing tribe members obsidian wall obsidian wall runic wall runic wall soulstone frost stone frost stone korblox crypt (a crypt full of skeletons there are 2 in the frozen waste and 3 in the city) Can be made to live in and practice necromancy runic wall +runic wall +runic wall +runic wall +runic slab +runic slab +coffin +coffin +coffin +coffin+frost stone+frost stone korblox graveyard (full of zombies and skeletons found in the frozen waste near the runite mine) can be made and needed to do necromancy runic slab+ runic slab +runic wall +obsidian wall +obsidian wall +coffin +coffin coffin+ coffin +coffin+ coffin korblox walls frozen walls of runite that deal dammage when touched 3 dmg per second Runic wall +runic wall +obsidian wall +runite frozen road (frozen roads of runite) runite slab+ runite slab abandoned redcliff village (full of zombies was the resistance of the island and the reason why the korblox came) ghost ship (found in port korblox can be stolen but turns the player into ghosts speed 100 ship health infinite) materials for selected buildings runite slab runite+boulder runic wall runite slab runite slab obsidian wall coal+stone wall soul stone runite+frozen bone coffin plank+plank+iron runic energy Runite+mithril frost stone Frozen bone+soulstone each building produces a land taint
Spotdot0710
#82227465Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:49 AM GMT

@cerino No, just... No.
supergamer67
#82230613Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:40 AM GMT

That is a good idea,But that is pretty much destroying the idea of catching multiple fish. Then others will have spams of bug sharks. So think that out. See what happens. Supergamer67.
coolieman2
#82235801Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:57 AM GMT

NO! NO KORBLOXIANS! IT WOULD MAKE THE GAME SCARY LAGGY AND DANGEROUS! NO KORBLOXIANS! NO KORBLOXIANS!
floatmanjason
#82235821Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:58 AM GMT

Well, for a start, maybe swords that look like swords and instead of clicking on the player it just kills them if you hit them.
userbyme123
#82236059Saturday, November 17, 2012 9:07 AM GMT

You should make books, papers, glass and most of all... a map
cooldoed
#82239989Saturday, November 17, 2012 12:11 PM GMT

Could you maybe with the walls you can craft, Place a invisible wall above them or something so people cant jump over or something. And can you maybe come up with something smart to prevent dragburners, I lost half of my base because some noob was dragburning.
battler658
#82246590Saturday, November 17, 2012 2:56 PM GMT

Mabey you shuold add it so you need a higher cooking levle to make bread, or meat, ect.
Pickelzworth77
#82247561Saturday, November 17, 2012 3:15 PM GMT

A tutorial for newbies like me
chang855
#82250684Saturday, November 17, 2012 4:07 PM GMT

yea a tutorial whould be great like the one in apoclipes rising
laram7
#82254560Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:10 PM GMT

u can add cake! dough+milk+egg=cake
trialtest
#82255747Saturday, November 17, 2012 5:26 PM GMT

@spot Seems like a good, albeit laggy and nonexistant, idea.
Lemurboy07Bro
#82267202Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:04 PM GMT

Suggestions Different Weather and Seasons and Random Events Spring:Flowers bloom Summer:Gets hot(More likely for Drought or Tornado to happen Fall:Leaves on trees turn different shades of color Winter:Ground covered in snow(Blizzard will happen sometimes) Weather Tornados:Will suck in forgeable items, animals and players and spit them out into the water or on an island. Drought:Any waterholes or any place you can get water disspears Blizzard:Makes it hard to see Tsunami:Players,Animals, and forgeable items will be swept away into the sea Random Events brings in the special NPCs Hostage:A pirate sailing on the water takes your hostage on the ship till someone saves you or you die. Can't think of anyother stuff so if anyone wants to they can add on by replying to this
WhyYouStillAlive
#82279753Saturday, November 17, 2012 10:50 PM GMT

Hey there should be a day & night cycle and SLEEP. How i propose this is when you join the game you would sleep normally like move in day, sleep in night. But if you apply your self, you can be night raider. The can also possibly be torchest and street lights
paintballteen12
#82289473Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:55 AM GMT

can i be a admin in survival 303 plz plz
ichi111
#82312782Sunday, November 18, 2012 5:59 AM GMT

No idiot! You cant ask to become an admin!
Wolfane
#82317503Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:48 AM GMT

Mining skill level. \m/
jokerjacob
#82323686Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:28 AM GMT

is the admin cave the place with a bird in it lol? cuz i was playing survival 303 with my bro and he found a cave with a bird like statue in it. it was weird........
jokerjacob
#82324125Sunday, November 18, 2012 11:46 AM GMT

Item Name:Bear Desc:It can kill you within 3-6 hits without armour. With leather armour it would take 5-7 hits to kill you. With iron armour it would take 7-9 hits to kill you. With steel armour it would take 10-15 hits to kill you. With mithril armour it would take 15-19 hits to kill you. You can obtain bearskin when killed. And be brown, or black. How it would look like:Bigger then a bento and cow. Purpose:More animals Type:Animals Recipe:No recipe for the bear. Fish on a stick(attracks bears and makes on spawn after a few mins it's placed) Fish (anykind) + stick + create tool ________________________________________________________________________ Item Name:Wolf Desc:It can kill you with 11 hits without armour. With leather armour it would take 13 hits. With iron armour it would take 17 hits. With steel armour it would take 20 hits. With mith it would take 25 hits. Drops a wolf pelt when killed. How it would look like:A bit bigger then Lynx but smaller then a Bento. Purpose:Add more animals (And fun for me since i love wolves) Type:Animal, Wolf Recipe: Can't Craft wolf. Meat on a stick- Meat + Stick + Create tool (attracks wolves) Wolf Coat-Wolf Pelt + Wolf Pelt + Wolf Pelt + Create Item = A wolf coat that acts like leather armour and you have to walk into it to to be able to have it on (only way to get it off is to reset).
ZRjj
#82348392Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:10 PM GMT

Ok now you're just copying Minecraft.
ZRjj
#82348456Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:11 PM GMT

I MEAN FOR THE PREVIOUS PAGE FOR KYUREM
roastedpizzatest
#82351325Sunday, November 18, 2012 7:50 PM GMT

I know that there is already a Lot of walls but this just a suggestion. Whenever I played last i had huge walls and flags all around but I wish I could make a flag or banner wall like in medieval times with castle walls, Keep the same stone walls but add two banners on the side of the gate, and on corner pieces, Add a flag. Same recipes only +flag set+dye(optional dye) at the end of each
ZRjj
#82354130Sunday, November 18, 2012 8:30 PM GMT

Item: Ruby Ore Purpose: New Ore Description: A rare ore that gives you Ruby Dust. Features: It glows in the dark, Unobtainable. Chance of Mining: Rubidum Pickaxe 75%, Mithril Pickaxe 10%, Others 0% Item: Ruby Dust Pupose: Crafting Item Description: Nothing Features: Hold it to see in the dark, light as bright as Crude Torch; Cook it to get Ruby Item: Reddish Purpose: Edible Description: Pun for Raddish.. Features: Glows in the dark; Has fire coming out of it; Sets you on fire when you eat it (Fire doesnt hurt). Creafting Recipe:3 Ruby Recovering Stats: 100 All Item: Hardened Ruby Purpose: Crafting Item Description: Nothing Features: Do I actually have to explain? Crafting Recipe: 1 Ruby + 1 Refined Mithril Items: Normal Tools (like Rubidum Axe) Purpose: You should know. Features: Obtaining Items: Twice as many items obtainable. Crafting Recipe: Do I really need to say this? Item: Flame Torch Purpose: Light Source Features: You can see extremely bright in caves; The ambient you see is Bright Red. Crafting Recipe: Handle + Oil + Ruby + Mithril
seth917
#82364468Sunday, November 18, 2012 10:33 PM GMT

Item Name: Rope Desc: Can be used to hold things together. How it would look like: A brown coil. Purpose: Cargo Type: Tool Recipe: String And Small Leaves
ReadMyProfile_Pootis
#82376565Monday, November 19, 2012 12:54 AM GMT

There should be like, an in-game guide to help players get started. Just sayin.