of     1   

NickKirk
#52133298Friday, August 05, 2011 6:39 PM GMT

Okay, Haven't been on for two weeks and just got on. So Idk if this is alreayd a feature. So here's the idea. Instead ofmaking a bunch of bulleted circles to pick what they did, why not just remove it, and have an open report. That way there's not a bunch of circles, and so they don't get away. (unless the reports invalid). I've seen people hacking, ODing etc. There's no button for Hackers, and when I reported teh ODers, they didn't get banned. I guess probably becuase it says "talking about ODing" Instead of actually doing it. SO why not, give an open report box the size of the blurb box, and above that teh extra space it says the rules. Support or no? NOTE: If you say TL:DR in any kind of way, you're a noob.
pizzaboy01
#52133607Friday, August 05, 2011 6:44 PM GMT

Why do people type out thought out stuff, but use idiotic acronyms instead of saying the right word. "teh". Bah, destroying the human language as we know it. Now if you are referencing a meme or something, sure, use it, but don't just type that way. But support. Add a section for exploiting.

of     1