of     1   

Kingempoleon
#52218115Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:21 PM GMT

(If you know what PGing is, you can skip the first paragraph.) PGing is one of, if not, THE biggest issue in ROBLOX. Today, many people PG accounts just so they can use them. What is PGing? PGing means pass word guessing, people who PG guess pass words of different accounts. Many innocent children lose their accounts because of this. How can we stop PGing? I'm sure I'm not the only one who came up with this, but I thought of Login Limits. Let's say there's an account named Bob that someone is trying to PG. The foolish PGer will try to guess Bob's account info by typing in random things. This is where Login Limits come in, the PGer will only have a limited number of tries to log in. For instance, 5. Let's say he fails to log into that account 5 times, the whole site will shut down for that computer and the PGer won't be able to log in for 3 hours. This will make PGing a lot harder and tedious, and will wipe out many PGers. If you support this, say /support in your post. If you don't, I'd like to hear a reason on why you don't support this. I'm open for criticism. [~•KingEmpoleon•~]
edac46
#52218160Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:21 PM GMT

But PGing is fun. Even though I failz at it.
Muddy101
#52218366Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:24 PM GMT

What is the idea, sort of like if you do the wrong pass 5 times, you can't guess it anymore type of thing, sort of like what Apple does with Apple IDs? If so, support.
tonykaree13
#52218451Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:25 PM GMT

Well, PGing is a little fun, but Support.
Kingempoleon
#52218522Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:26 PM GMT

@ Muddy101 Exactly, that's what many other companies do. [~•KingEmpoleon•~]
OkamiWolf
#52218651Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:28 PM GMT

dont. i would say, they guess 5 times. get it wrong. then they cant try again for 2 more minutes. then they can try. they mess up another 5 times,then they cant try again for 1hr..and so on..because u cant shutdown thesite for 1 person. if they shutdown the site for 1 person,everything hutdowns on thes ite.
Virtualdarks
#52218762Saturday, August 06, 2011 9:29 PM GMT

Support. Most people program a script that basically puts in the minimum PW (a.k.a., aaaaaa), then works it's way up (aaaaab, aaaaac, ... skdha5 ... akskd123nsakd2). If each guess took about 1 second, it would take about... 2,176,782,335 guesses (seconds) for a 6 letter/number PW. And that's assuming they get it wrong EVERY time. But, then again, most people just offer "free" BC, and get the PW. So, this will help. We still, however, need to remind people NOT to fall for free BC. -Virtualdarks

of     1