of     1   

Gerboy33
#523375Sunday, February 24, 2008 4:45 PM GMT

I am having some trouble finding regen scripts that regenerates stuff like cars. Pleeeeeeaase help me! This will make me happy if you tell me! Come on, guys!! You know where to get regen scripts, right!?
Troyg12
#523740Sunday, February 24, 2008 6:30 PM GMT

Yes almost all of us do from roblox wiki Heres the script _________________________________________ model = game.Workspace.MyModelName messageText = "Regenerating MyModelName..." message = Instance.new("Message") message.Text = messageText backup = model:clone() while true do wait(300) -- regenerate this model every 300 seconds message.Parent = game.Workspace model:remove() wait(4) -- display regen message for 4 seconds model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() message.Parent = nil end CHANGE THE Wait(300) TO THE AMOUNT OF TIME UNTIL YOU WANT IT TO REGEN,CHANGE wait(4) SO IT SHOWS THE MESSGE FOR A CERTAIN TIME,CHANGE Mymodelname WITH THE NAME OF MODEL,DONT SAY MODEL!! NAME THE MODEL YOU WANT TO REGEN TO SOMETHING LIKE CAR AND YOU CAN CHANGE "Regenerating mymodelname.." WITH WHAT EVER YOU WANT THE MESSAGE TO SAY,DONT DELETE THE "
Gerboy33
#535315Friday, February 29, 2008 12:33 AM GMT

Ooooooook, I hope that helps.
Gerboy33
#859747Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:17 AM GMT

It works. Thanks for telling about the regen script.

of     1