of     1   

carpface
#524504Sunday, February 24, 2008 10:36 PM GMT

need a good scripter that can make me a regen script for my place
Troyg12
#524664Monday, February 25, 2008 12:00 AM GMT

model = game.Workspace.MyModelName messageText = "Regenerating MyModelName..." message = Instance.new("Message") message.Text = messageText backup = model:clone() while true do wait(300) -- regenerate this model every 300 seconds message.Parent = game.Workspace model:remove() wait(4) -- display regen message for 4 seconds model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() message.Parent = nil end Change the time which is the wait(300) <-- in seconds Change Anything that says mymodelname with the name of your model NOTE:MAKE SURE YOUR MODEL IS NOT NAMED MODEL!It may cause a problem and wont regen,you can change wait(4) to how long you want to show message in seconds
blobyblobyblob
#524749Monday, February 25, 2008 12:31 AM GMT

This doesn't take a good scripter at all. I suggest using this script because it doesn't have that annoying screen that appears. Just put the script inside of the model that you want to regenerate. _____________________________________________________________________ model = script.Parent backup = model:clone() time = 10 --insert whatever amount of time that you want here while true do wait(time) model:remove() model = backup:clone() model.Parent = game.Workspace model:makeJoints() end
carpface
#525103Monday, February 25, 2008 2:35 AM GMT

ok thanx alot guys im not a good sripter lol so will these scripts work for a plane i have in my place i have it so it will explode and i need it to regen do i take that regen script and just put it in thw workspace or make it apart of the model?

of     1