busterblader10
#52511078Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:30 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
busterblader10
#52512207Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
bloxx95
#52512210Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

Name: Pelleneus @ge: 32 G3nder: Male Appearance/Clothing: Pelleneus is 6"0 tall, has blue eyes, His hair is short and black, his skin is caucasian, Personality: He is a battlehardened warrior, a true leader, keeps himself to himself, on his right shoulder he has SPQR Fighter Type: Roman Gladiator Armour (If any): Brassard on left shoulder, Arm guard on right, full length leg greaves, Secutor helm. Weapons: Dual Gladius Fighting Style: Balanced between offense and defence Strengths: His experience in the army Weaknesses: His lack of concentration Info: Pelleneus served in the Roman army as a Centurion for 10 years before retiring and then he found the 'Stadium'
bloxx95
#52512264Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

(Sorry, was AFK)
busterblader10
#52512947Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:54 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
Jackpot210
#52512960Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:55 PM GMT

Name: Comander Skorr @ge:12 G3nder:Male Species: Sontaran Species bio: Sontarans are warriors who believe war is the way to live life. Sontarans live on a planet named Sontar and Sontars gravity is six times higher then Earths forcing them to be stronger. Sontarans are a clone race which means they reproduce through cloning. The species is only Male no Females which is why they reproduce through cloning. They are smaller then humans but look a lot older at a younger age then humans. They die a lot younger due to them always at war. Since they are cloned there appearance will be 15 years of age atleast even if they are new born. Sontarans are honorable people who believe that fights must be fair, Cheating means execution. Appearance/Clothing: I will post a decal soon. Personality: Mean, grumpy man who will do anything allowed in a fight. Fighter Type: Explain to me the question please? Armour (If any): I'll post a Decal soon. Weapons: A Sontaran blaster and a portable cloning machine cufflet. Fighting Style:Explain question. Strengths:Any form of combat thats on even ground. His armor is nearly invinseable Weaknesses: In the back on the armor there is a vent that allows the sontaran to breath if its hit he will be knocked out for a tiny amount of time allowing opponents to take off his helmet to kill me. Info: Oh i have already answered this question.
Jackpot210
#52513095Wednesday, August 10, 2011 8:56 PM GMT

Oh and he has a wond like object that shoots beams making the body part shot to be paralyzed.
busterblader10
#52513639Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:03 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
bebithetuffle
#52513864Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:05 PM GMT

Name: Noseybonk @ge: unkown G3nder: M Appearance/Clothing: look up noseybonk on google Personality: none Fighter Type: all around, mainly survival horror Armour (If any): his mask is made from mahangony, that should make some resistance. Weapons: a ban hammer type war hammer, dual sawedoffs, can use his powers to fiddle with your mind Fighting Style: Strengths: water, smoke, poision gas, metal, his shear creepiness Weaknesses: fire, and lead, explosives Info: error, file not found Name: Jack walker @ge: 23 G3nder: M Appearance/Clothing: black military camo, sunglasses, blonde hair, headset. Personality: calm, easily enraged, silly. Fighter Type: gunman Armour (If any): N/A Weapons: a variety of guns, pistols, assault rifles, shotguns Fighting Style: guns Strengths: lead, metal, explosives, fire, his sturdy safe like mind. Weaknesses: poision gas, lightning, energy, Info: an ex black op soldier turned pyschopath, jacks not in it for the money, hes in it for the violence.
bloxx95
#52514293Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:11 PM GMT

(And Pelleneus also has a shield, with a spear/javelin)
chunkynuttycream
#52514308Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:11 PM GMT

Name:Crystal sliders @ge:20 G3nder:Female Appearance/Clothing:My avater just - The vampire face and scarf and her pants are black and less jeanish [I can't think of a good appearance] Personality:Dark and stealthish Fighter Type:Rogue Armour (If any):A metal br.eastplate Weapons:Small scythe Fighting Style:Hapkido Strengths:Is powerful when the fight is in night-time. Quick and fast Weaknesses:Her scythe is a little rusty so it can't to that much damage. Is weak to a magic spell Info:Nobody knows about her that much so there is barely any information about her
bombpaw
#52514354Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:12 PM GMT

Name: Bombpaw @ge: 9001 (Imortality, It negates age, but person can die in a fight,) G3nder: Male Appearance/Clothing: Looks about 14 Black hair, Alchemists robe w/Hood Personality: Edgy Fighter Type: Magician Armour (If any): The robe Weapons: Amulet around neck Fighting Style: fight from afar with fireballs, close range with ice Strengths: All magic is controlled by his amulet, even the immortality. Weaknesses: Mother's soup and if the amulet comes off, he will age very quickly and turn to dust. Info: Cannibal ~I'm to lazy to sit, so I'll go run 100 miles~
bloxx95
#52514507Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:14 PM GMT

Pelleneus was feeling like he needed a bit of training, so he got up and went to the arena and set out some holograms for him to fight, he easily defeated them "Too easy..." He got some more out and set the difficulty level higher
bombpaw
#52515014Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:20 PM GMT

Bombpaw was sitting on the floor with his leg crossed, eyes closed, and hands together. He was just sitting there with candles around him lighting up one by one with his magic. ~I'm to lazy to sit, so I'll go run 100 miles~
busterblader10
#52515706Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:28 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
busterblader10
#52515746Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:29 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
busterblader10
#52515915Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:31 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
bombpaw
#52516110Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:33 PM GMT

All of the candles have been lit and are changing from the orangish red to a colorful spectrum, Bombpaw's eyes are still closed an he appears to be focused on using his magic correctly.
mariorocks64
#52516582Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:39 PM GMT

Name: Benjamin Mowegs @ge: 14 G3nder: Male Appearance/Clothing: 5"4, 144 lb, African American skin, red eyes, wheres a navy blue ninja outfit with a red belt., has a lean body. Personality: adaptable, curious, kind, quiet, Fighter Type: speed Armour (If any): none Weapons: shurikens, and smoke bombs. Fighting Style: evasive Strengths: fast and agile, and stealthy Weaknesses: lacks physical strength. Any attack can push him away. Has gas that blows his stealth. Info: He knows Ninjutsu (Not the Naruto kind).
HandShook
#52516676Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:40 PM GMT

Name: Hamsel Bach @ge: 38 G3nder: Male Appearance/Clothing: Long Blonde Hair, Teutonic Facial Features, Large Blue Eyes, Caucasian, Tall, Leather Brown Boots, Loose White Stocking, Short Black Braies, Brown Wool Tabard, Three Pointed Feather-plumed hat. Personality: Realistic, Negative, Determined, Sarcastic Fighter Type: Musketeer Armour (If any): Hardened Wrought Iron Chest plate Weapons: Caliver Musket, Steel Naval Cutlass Fighting Style: Musketeer Strengths: Mobile, Armored, Deadly Projectile Weaknesses: Vulnerable when using ranged weapon, Not fully Armored, Restricted in use of other weapons. Info: Hamsel Bach was a German Musketeer during 17th Century Europe. and had joined the Stadium for housing and to prevent being shunned by others after an embarrassing defeat by a young boy who challenged him on. Experienced in using his deadly variant of the arquebus, he is ready to take on anything.
bombpaw
#52517235Wednesday, August 10, 2011 9:48 PM GMT

Bombpaw attempts to levitate the candles, but a bug flies in his ear breaking his focus, in turn making the candles fall and go out. "Now have to start all over!" :\ ~Today is yesterday, but yesterday was tomarrow~
mariorocks64
#52518633Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:05 PM GMT

Ben wasamazed at all the competition, then he worried about how long he would survive. He started shivering a bit while his pupils shrunk.
AnAltsAlt
#52519030Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:10 PM GMT

(Got banned on bombpaw because someone in OT spammed reports... D:) I'll be used on this.. ~Today is yesterday, but yesterday was tomarrow~
GoldN
#52519516Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:16 PM GMT

(Going to join :3 And I know the perfect character to use.)
GoldN
#52520141Wednesday, August 10, 2011 10:25 PM GMT

Name: Nyo Howl @ge: 21 G3nder: M Appearance/Clothing: A black robe type outfit with many pouches to hold items on his journeys throughout the worlds Personality: Brave, Funny, a leader Fighter Type: Keyblade Master Armour (If any): Weapons: The Keyblade Oblivion Fighting Style: Uses his keyblade and magic Strengths: Wide open areas Weaknesses: Enclosed areas Info: A Keyblade Master, sent by Yen Sid to investigate this "Stadium" that has appeared near the worlds

of     13   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right