of     1   

MatrixofFury11
#52733799Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:07 PM GMT

In-Game ---------- *Speaking with Microphone* - For those people who can't type or spell and are using a computer with a recording device, you can press a button on your keyboard (Such as V) to record what your saying and everyone on the server can hear what your saying (Unless the speaker can't speak in a language you understand or has a bad recording device). Just in case the speaker acts like an idiot with the mic, you can click on their name on the Leaderboard and click on an option saying "Mute Player's Mic". Or if you don't want to hear anyone speak at all, in the ROBLOX Options menu or on your ROBLOX Account tab, you can click on "Mute all Player's Mics". ROBLOX Staff can decide on what to call the "Mute Player's Mic" option because I can't think of anything else. *Player Moderators* - Normal ROBLOX Players who doesn't just randomly spam the report button on people who make them angry. And just only report ACTUAL rule-breakers. To become a player moderator, you have to be: Helpful, Friendly to others, Respectful, Responsible, Mature, Knows how to use the report button responsibly, an active ROBLOX player. The Quality of your reports are WAY more useful to becoming a Player Moderator than just randomly spamming the report button on everyone you see. Player Moderator's reports are more valuable than the reports of other normal players. More Content will be added soon. I just have to think of more. Notice: If your commenting, your comment has to be about this post, and not some comment which goes like this "Post this comment on 10 other posts to get 999999999 Free ROBUX!". And everyone, The "Free Money by posting this comment on other places/posts" is fake and it's spam! It doesn't work! There is no way to get Free Money on ROBLOX!. So yeah, you should get the idea: All replies to this post has to be about this thread.
PwnerRoy
#52733871Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:08 PM GMT

tl;dr Make it short.
MatrixofFury11
#52733941Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:09 PM GMT

If I make it short then I will have to keep spamming lots of smaller threads in the future and all of them will be flagged as spam so basically I can't :3
WhenImAlive
#52733975Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:09 PM GMT

I'm already a Player Moderator.
PwnerRoy
#52734083Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:11 PM GMT

Just tell me whats the point of this thread?
MatrixofFury11
#52734396Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:16 PM GMT

Suggestions :3
deathworlds
#52734580Saturday, August 13, 2011 8:19 PM GMT

abusive annoying and pointless (the idea for the mic)

of     1