chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4   

MoppyTheIntense6
#53701119Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:54 AM GMT

(I dunno. Ask Chase. I feel too tired for management right now.)
skatedude22
#53701404Saturday, August 27, 2011 3:59 AM GMT

Chase am I approved?
skatedude22
#53702041Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:11 AM GMT

Arghph Am I approved yet?
MoppyTheIntense6
#53702090Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:12 AM GMT

(Be patient, i'm waiting for Chase to reply. Jesus.)
chaseer3
#53702845Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:26 AM GMT

( Tune down the weapons a bit, bro. Then I'll accept you. Also remember everything I told Gamer. ) Aaron It only took a few moments to walk down the hallways towards the Armory. A faded red sign pointed towards the door. I kicked the door, kick starting the circuitry up again. The door slid slowly to the side, stopping half way through. I squeezed myself through the opening. The armory was a mess. Guns were strewn around the floor, broken. I looked across the room, and there were suits over in another section. I went over to the other side, hoping there would be something left to wear. Much to my relief, there were a few space suits left. Not very protective, but they would help me get out of this area. I grabbed one and placed it over my clothes, taking a mask from the shelf as well. It looked like a gas mask with straps over it, so I just wore it around my neck instead of place it over my head. It ruined my hearing. I turned back around, heading back to Dray.
MoppyTheIntense6
#53703003Saturday, August 27, 2011 4:29 AM GMT

(It's Drake, man. Wrong RP you got there.)
skatedude22
#53734589Saturday, August 27, 2011 6:41 PM GMT

This seemed rather good. Bump.
MoppyTheIntense6
#53901270Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:30 AM GMT

(It's not dead. We never got around to do any.)
MoppyTheIntense6
#53901707Tuesday, August 30, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

Dray (I got confused whether or not my character's name was Drake or Dray, it's Dray.) I started to fit myself through a wide crack in the glass. I fell out, landing on my side. Only about 200 yards away, there was a station. I looked back at the ship, then back at the station...
chaseer3
#54461560Thursday, September 08, 2011 6:11 PM GMT

Aaron I found my way back to the ship's command center after about fifteen minutes of guess-and-testing. I looked around, but Dray wasn't there. "Dray...?" I asked. My voice echoed through the desolate room. I heard only my own breathing and the sparks coming from a broken control panel. I cursed to myself, swearing at Dray for leaving me and not telling me. It was dark. Really dark. The only sources of light were my flashlight and electricity still flowing through the broken ship. The wires were cut, and only sparks and shocks showed up, instead of the fluorescent lights that used to be working. I could barely see anything in front of me, even with the pathetic piece of plastic I called a flashlight. "Dammit, Dray..."
MoppyTheIntense6
#54465961Thursday, September 08, 2011 8:16 PM GMT

Dray I start to trip over myself when trying to climb back up the hill that the ship crashed on. As i made it up, and climbed through the same slot, I see Aaron. "Oh," I said, "Back so soon?"
chaseer3
#54733130Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:38 AM GMT

Aaron I swung myself around, pointing my gun towards the source of the noise. It was just Dray. "Dammit, Dray!" I said and put down my gun. I couldn't help but smile at how I was so worried about where he went to. I lowered my flashlight as well so it wouldn't blind him. "Where'd you go?" I asked.
MoppyTheIntense6
#54733251Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

Dray "Outside." I shook my head, "There's a relay station out to the north. We'll scout later."
chaseer3
#54733982Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:51 AM GMT

Aaron "Fantastic! Maybe there's someone else in the station that didn't notice we were here!" I say with a large grin on my face. A large metal noise echoed down from the hallway. I threw myself around, pointing my gun down the dark abyss. The flashlight illuminated the hall about ten feet in. I saw nothing other than sparks and the vent covering the bottom of the hall. "The hell was that?" I ask, the worry showing on my face.
MoppyTheIntense6
#54734375Tuesday, September 13, 2011 1:57 AM GMT

Dray I tap a button on my wristpad, then a few lights pop up on my suit. A bright light, though. It illuminated the whole room, better then Aaron's flashlight. "I don't like this," I say in between steady breaths, "Not at all.."
chaseer3
#54734683Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:02 AM GMT

Aaron I look over towards Dray, then nod my head down the hall, a questioned look on my face. "There might be someone left alive," I thought to myself. And that was enough to get me into the deadliest, darkest death pits. Human company is certainly something to die for.
MoppyTheIntense6
#54735886Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:21 AM GMT

Dray I hear clattering, then a hiss. "That's not human, Aaron." I imply. "Make for the crack in the window behind you. SLOWLY. I'll be out right after you.."
chaseer3
#54736177Tuesday, September 13, 2011 2:27 AM GMT

Aaron My eyes widen, hearing the hiss. I didn't need my memory to know that wasn't good. I backed up slowly, heading towards the crack in the window I saw Dray come in through. I turned around as soon as I reached it, and pushed myself through the narrow gap. I looked around outside, nothing much. I could see the silhouette of a building in the distance, and I realized that could be the station Dray was talking about.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     4