of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Aesura
#53970017Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:14 AM GMT

It wasn't until the huge war between the newly formed 'Russian Civil Corps' secretly used their resources from the goverment to declare dominance over most of Russia. Faking a company that takes matters of civil defense, the RCC quickly began their land grab, suprising the Red Army and making Russia their own, at first, small suspiscion began when Russia exports ceased to show up. But then it was too late. Taking away parts of China, the now 'Linked Nations of Russia' fully steered its funds into armies. It wasn't long untul the LNR declared war on Europe. Slowly making their way through the European defenses, Russia now is left to take the United Kingdom, calling for help, the United States was offered the newly engineered British M3IN nuke and many other resources. Accepting the offerings, the US and countries of the United Kingdom are now engaged for the war for the UK. ~Rules~ No unlimited ammo Realistic roleplaying please. No powerplaying. ROBLOX rules. Modern items only. No unapproved actions to other roleplayers (Etc controlling that person, killing that person.) Important NPCs need my approval. ~CS~ Name: A.ge: Rank: Primary weapon: Secondary weapon Primary weapon attachments: Secondary weapon attachments: Physical appearance: Clothes: Items: Biography:
Aesura
#53970745Wednesday, August 31, 2011 4:53 AM GMT

Name: Aquila "Armadillo/Arma" Giovanni A.ge: 26 Rank: Corporal Primary weapon: AUG Para Secondary weapon: MP5K Primary weapon attachments: Red dot Reflex sight, extended magazine. Secondary weapon attachments: Silencer. Physical appearance: Caucasian skin with brown eyes and brown hair. But this is usually never shown because he is often covered in clothes and armor. Clothes: Aquila covers himself in a standard US army helmet and wears night vision goggles with a balaclava with a flame pattern on it. He also wears a headset over his helmet. He wears a thin looking vest with various pockets over a long camoflauged shirt that goes down to his wrists. From there are black gloves covering the rest of his hands. He also has a few belts going around his legs and waist, carrying all sorts of items and ammo. He has dark black military trousers and 1 knee pad covering his right knee. He has dark grey military boots. Items: Flash grenades and fragmentation grenades. He also carries some painkillers and bandage wraps. Biography: Trained as a stealthy operative, Aquila is commoly known in his camp as Armadillo because of how he is always drenched in his clothes. He maintains a good relationship with his camp, rarely getting into conflicts with his own soldiers.
lSniperl
#53970814Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:00 AM GMT

Another idiot who claims he knows guns because of CoD Hey buddy Reflex Sight doesn't exist.
Aesura
#53970840Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:03 AM GMT

Did I claim I knew guns? Nope. I know it's called EOTech or something.
Aesura
#53970902Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:08 AM GMT

And also, I don't play CoD. I watch real guns. I WATCH FPSRUSSIA.
lSniperl
#53971070Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:16 AM GMT

FPSRussia is another terrible excuse for kids to be liek LOLTROLOL I LIEK SHOOT J00 WIT MAH FAMAS WIT FLAMETHROWA
Aesura
#53971110Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:17 AM GMT

So what is your sorry explanation for knowing about guns.
lSniperl
#53971188Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:21 AM GMT

I don't know A LOT about guns, but I have this weird thing with handguns. I'm like obsessed with them. It just pesters me that people brag and brag about how much they know about guns yet they only know it from call of duty or whatnot. The flamethrower and reflex sight don't exist, nor do those camos (well some..) and they always say "IM A GUN EXPURT, I KNOW LIEK EVERYTHING" "Name a gun NOT in call of duty." "M1 Garand." "Um, that was in call of duty" "NOT IN BLACK OPS, YOU'RE STUPID." (true story.)
Aesura
#53971251Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:25 AM GMT

Of course. Please point out to me in WHERE did I brag about guns and also that WHERE evidences me playing Call of Duty.
lSniperl
#53971330Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:29 AM GMT

Eh, nevermind. I haven't slept in 2 days..and well, i'm drinking energy drinks left and right. Sorry xD
Aesura
#53971341Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:30 AM GMT

I heard they make people crazy sometimes, but I forgive you for trolling my thread =/
lSniperl
#53971439Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:35 AM GMT

'make people crazy' ... ._.
Aesura
#53971500Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:38 AM GMT

Once I was shopping groceries with my mother and bought monster. When I was getting back to the car I ran across the road even though the road was packed.
lSniperl
#53971595Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:42 AM GMT

D: im gonna kill someone...
KoolKidKrew
#53971907Wednesday, August 31, 2011 5:59 AM GMT

~CS~ Name: Adam Baker A.ge: 25 Rank: Sergeant Primary weapon: M4A1 Secondary weapon: M9 Berretta Primary weapon attachments: Holographic sight, suppressor, and foregrip. Secondary weapon attachments: Suppressor. Physical appearance: Brown hair that is about at 2". He has stubble around the chin and dark hazel eyes. He is tanned and stands at 6"1. He is about 143 lbs. Clothes: US ACU Uniform, MITCH Helmet with ACU cover. He has US Combat Boots that match the ACU. And a headset that goes in his right ear. Items: Four MRE, two M67 frag grenades, and four extra M4 clips. Biography: Sergeant Baker was in the military since he was 19. He was a Ranger. Until he was reassigned to a different company to help out the fight for the UK. He is a serious guy. But he tends to crack some jokes sometimes. He is a good soldier overall and loves the military.
Aesura
#53972750Wednesday, August 31, 2011 7:14 AM GMT

I eagerly reloaded my M4 Carbine as my APC rolled along. Amid the gunshots and explosives failing to penetrate the APC's shell. "Get ready!" I heard someone say. That must mean we were near there. Soon enough, the back door fell down. Outside I saw a huge assault onto a LNR base. I pulled my receiver down and ran outside as I got behind a concrete blockade. I signaled my fellow soldiers that it was safe.
KoolKidKrew
#53973650Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:42 AM GMT

(Acceptance?)
Aesura
#54023319Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:18 AM GMT

(Usually, if I say nothing about you or don't complain about your CS, it means your accepted.)
KoolKidKrew
#54023344Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:18 AM GMT

(Ok, I am accepted then. XD)
Aesura
#54023560Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:23 AM GMT

(Yep.) I watched my soldiers coming out to join me in the field. I looked over and saw some charging LNR platoons. I pointed my AUG over and blindly fired all over the battlefield. Good enough, I heard some replying screams of agony.
KoolKidKrew
#54024114Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:38 AM GMT

I jogged on over next to the Corporal. Who, from what I just saw. Killed two men and injured about four. I raised my M4 and precisely picked off incoming LNR troops.
Aesura
#54024208Thursday, September 01, 2011 3:40 AM GMT

Suddenly the gunfire on my blockade became more faster and consistent. I looked over and saw a few turrets being repaired. "Need anti-armor and snipers!" I yelled.
Aesura
#54077711Friday, September 02, 2011 3:19 AM GMT

(Bump!)
KoolKidKrew
#54081548Friday, September 02, 2011 4:50 AM GMT

Adam I wasn't either of the things the corporal said. I looked to the right of me and saw a man with a intervention. Assuming he was a sniper I called him over to me. "Get to the corporal and take out the designated targets!" I told him before patting him on the back and motioning him to the corporal.
leonthebrave
#54081688Friday, September 02, 2011 4:55 AM GMT

Name: Classified. Codename Darkstar. A.ge: 23. Rank: 1st Lieutenant Primary weapon: Uzi Secondary weapon: M1911 Primary weapon attachments: Extended magazine. Secondary weapon attachments: None. Physical appearance: Slightly muscular tan... person. Clothes: Black, heavily armored suit, gloves, helmet, and boots. Items: N/A Biography: Darkstar works with S{ } Te{ } {}i{}-- e- e- e- Malfunction. Proceed to armory...

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right