of     1   

micchukelz
#54593698Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:19 PM GMT

A system that will reconize surtent clans and will point new users to smaller groups first then larger ones as more people go to the ones they first see and not the ones that would achelly get them used to how things work. A way to make specific places a group place and be reconized for the group to know its there group place and only group owners can build in it but will be payed for by robux but not needing bc to build in them but it won't count as a place of yours so you can build your own things and other things this really wasn't a compleat thought but i would like supporters of at leas thte seocnd idea
robloxkid08
#54596466Saturday, September 10, 2011 10:58 PM GMT

I could not understand your first idea. Please retype it using grammar and spelling. Second idea could work. ~robloxkid08, the Guy who Gave the Zombie the TNT~
theblock24
#54596617Saturday, September 10, 2011 11:00 PM GMT

i cant understand the first idea try rephrasing it -(facepalm the sound you hear when theblock24 reads your post)-
micchukelz
#54643396Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:37 PM GMT

thats because the first one was a messy idea so i didn't care as much for it
micchukelz
#54689020Monday, September 12, 2011 2:12 AM GMT

achelly i will revise the first now that i got it A system where it makes people look at smaller groups first so they don't just join fear or rat or popular big groups it makes the smaller groups never grow i don't have an exact thought on how this would work out but it should help the smaller groups first and not the larger ones just easy grow the second idea I would like to grow on right belowe the description and above the shouts it will say group places it will lead to a seprate screen witch will give you a selection of places up to 10 group places are aloud for each group and are payed for by robux. In the configuration settings it will give you all the themes and then a new theme for group place and then in the specifactions (area that has public and friends only) it will have a new setting that will give you a choice of making the place group only and a second one that will alow allys to enter the place. Witch willl only alow group members this will help keep out unwanted randoms. Also making it capable to hold meetings and trainnings privately. Optional idea: group places can also be picked by the group leader they would be made by people in the group and requested to be accepted as a place

of     1