of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

Thecoolnamers3
#55283320Saturday, September 24, 2011 5:08 PM GMT

First of all, this is Thecoolnamers3's guide, copying is not allowed. I. Island II. Recipe/Crafting III. Tips/Tricks I. Island There are lots of island on Survival:Finale. Some most known islands are main island, cotton island, apple island, coal island. Main island: This is the only island you spawn on. It has multiple resources such as iron, rocks, woods, berries, water, and deer. It's a useful island. Cotton Island: This island is not far from main island. It's the only island with cotton, an important item for boats. Use a raft to go there. Resources: Woods, cotton, water, rocks, iron, and berries. Apple island: This island is rarely known but it's an island. It's the only island with apple, a really useful food to farm. Pretty far from main island, recommend using sailboat or schooner. Resources: Woods, apple, water (not sure about rocks or iron). Coal island: This island is very useful, it's the only island you can make steel or heavy tools. Since it's the only island with coal. This island is extremely far from main island use a sailboat or schooner and follow the islands after cotton island to find it. Resources: Woods, coal, iron, rocks, berries, and water. (New) Chicken Island: This island is the only island with chicken, a helpful animal. It's right down cotton island. Just look back from main island and it's the second one from the right. This island is pretty small but it's still useful. Resources: Chicken, woods, berries, water, rocks, and iron. II. Recipe. The recipe aren't that hard, follow the order and you'll get it. (BE SURE YOU DO IT IN RIGHT ORDER!) Pickaxes: Use to mine iron ore and coal (Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: Pickaxes will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Stone Pickaxe: Branch + Small Stone. Iron Pickaxe: Branch + Iron Steel Pickaxe: Branch + Steel Heavy Pickaxe: Handle + Steel Weapons: Use to kill people or animals, or defend against attacks.(Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: All weapons will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Club: Branch Spear: Branch + Sharpened Stone (1 use) (Range weapon) Iron Sword: Branch + Iron Steel Sword: Branch + Steel Heavy Sword: Handle + Steel Axes: Use to cut large trees(Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: Axes will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Iron Axe: Branch + Iron Steel Axe: Branch + Steel Heavy Axe: Handle + Steel Other Tool Skinning Knife: Branch + Iron (Use to skin deer carcass) Crafting Knife: Branch + Steel (Use to turn branch into handle and Lumber into Carpentry) (New) Crafting Hammer: Branch + Steel (Use to turn Masonwork into Adv. Masonwork) Crude Rod: Branch + String (Use to fish) Boats: Use to travel between island. Raft: Lumber Sailboat: Lumber + Sail Schooner: Lumber + Rigged Sail (New) Pontoon Sailboat: Pontoon Hull + Rigged Sail Buildings: Use to build a fortress Stone Wall/Corner: Masonwork Stone house parts: Masonwork + Lumber Palisade Wall/Corner: Lumber Hut/Storage Hut: Lumber + Med Foliage (New) M. Home Parts: Adv. Masonwork + Carpentry (A lot bigger than stone house parts) Heating Devices Campfire: Med Stone + Small Log (Very Low heat campfire, smelting ore will take a long time, useful for cooking) Furnace: Masonwork+ Coal (20 times hotter, extremely useful at smelting ore, 20 times faster :D) Farming: Use to farm resources Berry Plot: Lumber + Berry Apple Plot: Lumber + Apple Cotton Plot: Lumber + Cotton Deer Pen: Lumber + Deer Carcass (New) Chicken Pen: Lumber + Chicken Carcass Items Sharpened Stone: Small Stone (New) Adv. Masonwork: Crafting Hammer + Masonwork (New) Carpentry: Crafting Knife + Lumber Masonwork: Large Stone (New) Pontoon: Large Log (New) Pontoon Hull: Pontoon + Pontoon Lumber: Med Log + Med Log Sail: Cloth + Cloth Cloth/String: Cotton + Cotton Rigged Sail: Rope + Sail Rope: String + String Chicken: Cook Chicken Meat (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Venison: Cook Deer Meat (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Fillet: Cook Fish (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Handle: Crafting Knife + Branch Steel: Heat Carbonized Iron Carbonized Iron: Iron+ Coal All other items listed should be found in nature. Useless Deerhide Feathers Small Foliage III. Tips 1. Try not to build on main island, it's crowded and noobs often steal your stuff. 2. Upgrade your boat as soon as possible. 3. Farm as much food plot/pen in your civilization. 4. Working Alone works fine. 5. Try building on cotton or coal island, they offer good resources and are rarely populated. 6. Make sure you have reserve supply of you're tools in case it runs out. 7. Build walls around your fortress when you decide a location. 8. A furnace is 20 times better than campfire. 9. Upgrade your tool as soon as possible. 10. Make sure you store emergency items like branch or steel in your inventory in case you die. 11. Hide your boat somewhere safe, you can't retool the boat if someone takes it away. 12. Always be prepared for an invasion. 13. Don't Steal, you often get killed. (To All Noobs) 14. Retool your plot when it runs out and wait for more. 15. Try to plot resources you don't have on your island. Like Cotton/Apple. 16. If going to a far island with a raft, always put food in inventory. 17. Chicken have egg, try to make a chicken pen. Well, I guess that's it. Hope this help beginner.
ruraltechdeck101
#55322334Sunday, September 25, 2011 2:31 AM GMT

Very helpful!
dustynh
#55324689Sunday, September 25, 2011 3:07 AM GMT

there r rocks on apple island i went there :D
GravitySouL1
#55336761Sunday, September 25, 2011 9:27 AM GMT

cool guide this is the best one i seen so far. :D
undertaker323
#55412015Monday, September 26, 2011 7:39 PM GMT

nice guide my friend i will use it
Thecoolnamers3
#55415442Monday, September 26, 2011 8:33 PM GMT

First of all, this is Thecoolnamers3's guide, copying is not allowed. Guide version 1.5 I will update the guide if I can I. Island II. Recipe/Crafting III. Tips/Tricks IV. Survival Lists (NEW) I. Island There are lots of island on Survival:Finale. Some most known islands are main island, cotton island, apple island, coal island. Main island: This is the only island you spawn on. It has multiple resources such as iron, rocks, woods, berries, water, and deer. It's a useful island. Cotton Island: This island is not far from main island. It's the only island with cotton, an important item for boats. Use a raft to go there. Resources: Woods, cotton, water, rocks, iron, and berries. Apple island: This island is rarely known but it's an island. It's the only island with apple, a really useful food to farm. Pretty far from main island, recommend using sailboat or schooner. Resources: Woods, apple, water, rocks. Coal island: This island is very useful, it's the only island you can make steel or heavy tools. Since it's the only island with coal. This island is extremely far from main island use a sailboat or schooner and follow the islands after cotton island to find it. Resources: Woods, coal, iron, rocks, berries, and water. Chicken Island: This island is the only island with chicken, a helpful animal. It's right down cotton island. Just look back from main island and it's the second one from the right. This island is pretty small but it's still useful. Resources: Chicken, woods, berries, water, and rocks. II. Recipe. The recipe aren't that hard, follow the order and you'll get it. (BE SURE YOU DO IT IN RIGHT ORDER!) Pickaxes: Use to mine iron ore and coal (Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: Pickaxes will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Stone Pickaxe: Branch + Small Stone. Iron Pickaxe: Branch + Iron Steel Pickaxe: Branch + Steel Heavy Pickaxe: Handle + Steel Weapons: Use to kill people or animals, or defend against attacks.(Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: All weapons will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Club: Branch Spear: Branch + Sharpened Stone (1 use) (Range weapon) Iron Sword: Branch + Iron Steel Sword: Branch + Steel Heavy Sword: Handle + Steel Axes: Use to cut large trees(Listing from weakest to strongest) Warning: Axes will eventually run out of use, so be prepared to make a new one. Iron Axe: Branch + Iron Steel Axe: Branch + Steel Heavy Axe: Handle + Steel Other Tool Skinning Knife: Branch + Iron (Use to skin carcasses) Crafting Knife: Branch + Steel (Use to turn branch into handle and Lumber into Carpentry) Crafting Hammer: Branch + Steel (Use to turn Masonwork into Adv. Masonwork) Crude Rod: Branch + String (Use to fish) Boats: Use to travel between island. Raft: Lumber Sailboat: Lumber + Sail Schooner: Lumber + Rigged Sail Pontoon Sailboat: Pontoon Hull + Rigged Sail Buildings: Use to build a fortress Stone Wall/Corner: Masonwork Stone house parts: Masonwork + Lumber Palisade Wall/Corner: Lumber Hut/Storage Hut: Lumber + Med Foliage M. Home Parts: Adv. Masonwork + Carpentry (A lot bigger than stone house parts) Heating Devices Campfire: Med Stone + Small Log (Very Low heat campfire, smelting ore will take a long time, useful for cooking) Furnace: Masonwork+ Coal (20 times hotter, extremely useful at smelting ore, 20 times faster :D) Farming: Use to farm resources Berry Plot: Lumber + Berry Apple Plot: Lumber + Apple Cotton Plot: Lumber + Cotton Deer Pen: Lumber + Deer Carcass Chicken Pen: Lumber + Chicken Carcass Items Sharpened Stone: Small Stone Adv. Masonwork: Crafting Hammer + Masonwork Carpentry: Crafting Knife + Lumber Masonwork: Large Stone Pontoon: Large Log Pontoon Hull: Pontoon + Pontoon Lumber: Med Log + Med Log Sail: Cloth + Cloth Cloth/String: Cotton + Cotton Rigged Sail: Sail + Rope Rope: String + String Chicken: Cook Chicken Meat (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Venison: Cook Deer Meat (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Fillet: Cook Fish (Wait till it's orange, and don't burnt it) Handle: Crafting Knife + Branch Steel: Heat Carbonized Iron Carbonized Iron: Iron+ Coal Large Log: Cut down with an axe. Coal/Iron ore: Mined by clicking on ore with a pickaxe. All other items listed should be found in nature. Useless Deerhide Feathers Small Foliage III. Tips 1. Try not to build on main island, it's crowded and noobs often steal your stuff. 2. Upgrade your boat as soon as possible. 3. Farm as much food plot/pen in your civilization. 4. Stay away from crowded island. 5. Try building on cotton or coal island, they offer good resources and are rarely populated. 6. Make sure you have reserve supply of you're tools in case it runs out. 7. Build walls around your fortress when you decide a location. 8. A furnace is 20 times better than campfire. 9. Upgrade your tools as soon as possible. 10. Make sure you store emergency items like branch or steel in your inventory in case you die. 11. Hide your boat somewhere safe, you can't retool the boat if someone takes it away. 12. Always be prepared for an invasion. 13. Don't Steal, you often get killed. (To All Noobs) 14. Try to plot resources you don't have on your island. Like Cotton/Apple. 15. If going to a far island with a raft, always put food in inventory. 16. Chicken have egg, try to make a chicken pen. IV. Survival List (New UPDATES!!!) Below are the list of items you should have at all time depending on your skill. Beginner: This is your first or second time playing. Stone or Iron Pickaxe Club or Iron Sword 2 or 3 Campfire Raft or Sailboat (If you can get to cotton island) Experienced People: You have played a lot of times. Iron Pickaxe (Steel if you can) Iron Sword (Steel if you can) Skinning Knife Sailboat or Schooner 1 Furnace or lots of campfire 1 or 2 food plots/pens Expert: You have mastered the survival technique and you are experienced. (Like me) Steel or Heavy Pickaxe Steel or Heavy Sword Crafting Knife At least 2 Furnace Skinning Knife Schooner or Pontoon Sailboat At least 2 food plots/pens Builder: You are a skilled builder who can master any fortresses. Iron Pickaxe Iron Sword Crafting Knife Crafting Hammer 1 Furnace or a lot of campfire Sailboat or Schooner Some food plots/pens Thecoolnamers3's Survival list: An expert at the game but kind of lazy, sometimes hardworking. Iron Pickaxe Steel or Heavy Sword Crafting Knife Crafting Hammer Schooner 2 or 3 Pens 2 or 3 Plots At least 1 Furnace Well that version 1.5, more updates will come, just be patient.
ssassasin
#55688065Sunday, October 02, 2011 2:38 AM GMT

Just posting, so I can get back to it easily. Thanks! A lot better than that last one.
Misticaster
#55707441Sunday, October 02, 2011 12:12 PM GMT

first of all before anybody name the chicken island i name it that,second is you can retool your ship but you have to touch it and retool it.Hope i help.
Thecoolnamers3
#56186370Monday, October 10, 2011 11:37 PM GMT

You don't need to touch it, just need get close to the boat/buildings.
william4545
#57942449Sunday, November 13, 2011 3:13 PM GMT

I LUV IT
lkbirds
#57969577Sunday, November 13, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

umm when i try to make the raft it wont work
lkbirds
#58062085Wednesday, November 16, 2011 12:49 AM GMT

nvm
ManualReload
#58601988Saturday, November 26, 2011 12:20 AM GMT

Epic
scooterp
#58819237Tuesday, November 29, 2011 2:43 AM GMT

Er, walls?
lolbart101
#58939730Friday, December 02, 2011 12:03 AM GMT

wat do eggs do
killerbunny123sghost
#59122756Monday, December 05, 2011 2:39 AM GMT

Just posting so I can get it :3.
spaceprobe9
#60390704Wednesday, December 28, 2011 12:58 PM GMT

Epic guide Coolname.
ruraltechdeck101
#61764506Saturday, January 21, 2012 4:59 AM GMT

Beasttttt
EpicNyanCat01
#61809848Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:54 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
EpicNyanCat01
#61810157Sunday, January 22, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
EpicNyanCat01
#61876289Monday, January 23, 2012 3:22 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
ironman0001
#61877951Monday, January 23, 2012 3:50 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
EpicNyanCat01
#61907874Monday, January 23, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
IWillTouchYouz
#63662457Thursday, March 01, 2012 6:39 PM GMT

Just askin, How is the spear a ranged weapon? Or how do you throw it?
balakhninv396
#63825644Sunday, March 04, 2012 6:51 PM GMT

After reading this once on solo I made it really successful.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right