coolblue
#55385752Monday, September 26, 2011 12:33 AM GMT

Name: Uli Location: Field Closest Village: Baurm Closest Seperate Country: High Rock Population: 126 known living here. Culture: The people of Uli trade jobs every 11 days to become profeccient in each task. Also it's the origin of Kalri. Defenses: 3 feet wooden wall and 23 guardsmen Name: Kalri Location(s): Field Villages: Uli Closest Seperate Country: High Rock Total Population: 126 Culture: Each village much send two of their weakest to the death every 37 days. The cause of this is to make sure the gods they believe in don't punish them for not giving the gods anything back. Also it is highly entertaining watching people who don't know how to fight try to kill eachother. Military: 15 Politicians: 15 Missionaries: 18 Shadows: 17
Xilirite
#55386750Monday, September 26, 2011 12:44 AM GMT

(...High...Rock... ...Otaco... ...Why didn't you name your town Bruma? D:) "Well..." Otaco clears his throat, and looks at you. "To be honest, the two mines alone are using up too much manpower. Nearly every villager on this montain is working the mines."
WhyHelloThere
#55387331Monday, September 26, 2011 12:51 AM GMT

(Copyright infringement. And the name is an anagram.) "Well, it seems we need more men. And the only way to get more people now would be slavery. Send messengers to the forts with orders to take bandits and marauders prisoner on their patrols."
Xilirite
#55387659Monday, September 26, 2011 12:54 AM GMT

(Accepted) Otaco seems at a loss for words, but quickly regains his composure. "Certainly, my lord."
WhyHelloThere
#55388994Monday, September 26, 2011 1:10 AM GMT

Village Sheet: Name: Fort Sundercliff Location: Mountains, built on the slope of the north mountain. Closest Village: Baurm Closest Seperate Country: Kalri Population: 40 Culture: Fort Sundercliff is more or less a small village underneath the decaying ruins of a fort from bygone centuries. There's the fort, which is more or less a short tower built into a crevice on the mountain north of Baurm. Underneath the fort is a few stairs manned by guards to the main village. The village itself is too small for massive ore mines, so instead they procure silver from the mountain, which requires more delicate work. They are all soldiers by trade, but their years here ensure that they know their way with a pickaxe. Defenses: The ruined fort can still be used to fend off attacks. 40 enlisted guardsmen, though only 10 are on watch duty at any time, the rest detailed to mining, switching out the guards every few hours. Village Sheet: Name: Cahtvacean Location: Mountains, built on the slope of the south mountain. Closest Village: Baurm Closest Seperate Country: Kalri Population: 125 Culture: Cahtvacean is an old ruin built by god-knows-who, as the ruin is older than recorded history. Tales of ghosts and undead horrors that haunt the lower levels did not discourage people from moving in, finding that the eerie ruins isn't all that eerie when lit up with plenty of torches and lanterns. The residents occupy the top three floors, unwilling to go further when a team of guardsmen went in and never returned. The local trade is smithing equipment to equip the guardsmen, so Cahtvacean is rather important for High Rock. This also explains the high guardsmen concentration. Defenses: 60 enlisted guardsmen, traps, narrow corridors limiting the amount of soldiers entering the settlement.
coolblue
#55389023Monday, September 26, 2011 1:11 AM GMT

As I walk around the village I wonder how well we are doing. "What are the statistics of the village Hulo?" I ask my assistant in the language we speak.
WhyHelloThere
#55389236Monday, September 26, 2011 1:13 AM GMT

"You'll have to throw your morals out the window for now. Besides, we're making the most of the criminals. They deserve nothing better."
Xilirite
#55389426Monday, September 26, 2011 1:16 AM GMT

Hulo replies "Well, we have heard rumors of a large amount of villages being built in and around the Taellyr, and we have a shortage of Wheat in the town." Otaco sighs. "Okay, but I hope it's only temporary. Slavery is a despicable thing."
coolblue
#55389745Monday, September 26, 2011 1:20 AM GMT

"Hm, send Thy and Ju to investigate some of the villagas around the Taellyr. We could make allies or learn about possible enemies. Also what is the cause of the wheat shortage?" I ask Hulo as I block the sun out of my eyes.
Xilirite
#55389808Monday, September 26, 2011 1:21 AM GMT

"We...er...we don't know." He inhales sharply. "It all just disappeared."
coolblue
#55389983Monday, September 26, 2011 1:23 AM GMT

"Well, that's quite odd. Do we know anything at all about it? Like maybe the time it happens?" I ask Hulo while almost tripping.
WhyHelloThere
#55390018Monday, September 26, 2011 1:24 AM GMT

"Of course it's temporary. Only a season. Besides, there's so many of them, we might as well put them to good use." Now that's done, time to find old Rinfaf, the captain of the guardsmen in charge of the granaries. Hopefully royal and emergency food stocks are still at an acceptable level.
Xilirite
#55390196Monday, September 26, 2011 1:26 AM GMT

"Well, it was gradual. It started last week. Any new hauls of wheat we would bring in would go missing. We were losing Wheat, and we weren't gaining any to counterbalance the loss." "Food is fine. We've got as much wheat in here as possible. Hey...You think that we could build a village on land? At least to store the wheat in? The farmers are complaining about the trip up.
WhyHelloThere
#55390655Monday, September 26, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

"Possibly. It'll mean taking men away from the mines, but I have plans in order to balance that out. I'll send a messenger to Newleigh to draw workers away from the mines to set up a new settlement." Well, time to find a messenger. Maybe Lathon will do it. He'll probably be in his quarters right now, his shift isn't until night.
coolblue
#55390682Monday, September 26, 2011 1:33 AM GMT

"I think I have a solution, did we get those spears made? If so, then equip 5 men with them and send them to gaurd the wheat so we know what is happening to it."
Xilirite
#55390885Monday, September 26, 2011 1:36 AM GMT

"Yes sir!" Hulo runs off towards the barracks. "I'll do it once my shift is done, sir."
WhyHelloThere
#55391123Monday, September 26, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

"Very well." Time to wait. (I wonder if you can add Fort Sundercliff, Cahtvacaen, and the two pass-forts as dungeon ruins for TLoV.)
Xilirite
#55391222Monday, September 26, 2011 1:41 AM GMT

Perhaps...)
coolblue
#55391234Monday, September 26, 2011 1:42 AM GMT

I continue to walk around the village to get used to the surrondings for some odd reason. Then I begin to wonder what my two spies are doing. "Thy, where exactly are we going?" Ju asked him as she checked to make sure they had everything they had.
Xilirite
#55391547Monday, September 26, 2011 1:46 AM GMT

"To the Taellyr. Sightings of Villages, Potential allies, says the politicians." He slowly gets up. "Certain enemies, says Thy."
WhyHelloThere
#55391648Monday, September 26, 2011 1:47 AM GMT

(Wait, does that mean crossing the mountains or are they both on the same side of the mountains?)
Xilirite
#55391748Monday, September 26, 2011 1:48 AM GMT

(The Taellyr is in between the Mountains and the Field.)
WhyHelloThere
#55391853Monday, September 26, 2011 1:50 AM GMT

(Oh. In that case, Fort Sundercliff and Cahtvacaen are closer to Taellwyn.)
Xilirite
#55391885Monday, September 26, 2011 1:50 AM GMT

(Kay.)
coolblue
#55392053Monday, September 26, 2011 1:53 AM GMT

"Well, we have all of the supplies ready. You lead the way this time, last time I did we ended up being so lost we missed the day of the sacrifice battle." She said as she equiped the stone knifes she had made during the month they were lost.