of     1   

Nighter8X
#56679518Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:14 AM GMT

So , I decided to put this list in here even tho those admins wont even care to look at it , for the benefit of NBCs.This just a suggestion , please do not start a riot over it.Especially most BC ppl , who think the world was made for them. What NBC should get: 1. NBC should get , lets say 1-5robux a day 2.NBC should be able to sell and make T-Shirts , Shirts and pants 3.NBC should be ale to sell Limited and LimitedU items in the Catalog 4.NBC should get a special set of package because most of the packages are BC 5.NBC should be able to sell stuff because most of the stuff in the catalog are overpriced. 6.Everyone wants more places , so NBC should get at least 2 active places. What NBC shouldnt get: 1.NBC can only make Shirt , T-Shirts and Pants but only be able to sell T-shirts. 2.NBC shouldn't be getting more than 5 robux a day or they would loose to many BCers 3.NBC shouldn't get more than 3 active places , since 2 is enough 4.NBC shouldn't be able to make groups but are allowed to be the owner of a group. 5.NBC shouldn't be able to abuse BCers
Nighter8X
#56679554Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:17 AM GMT

Roblox also misused the word "free" when they released the game from beta
DecidedSide
#56679838Thursday, October 20, 2011 10:50 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
WoodyGoalie
#56680351Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:32 AM GMT

Asking For WAAAAAAY too much. You are begging. This should Be a BC Only forum to prevent beggers from NBC asking for ROBUX. It is only okay if a BC Member posts what NBC Should And Shouldn't Get. Because only a BC member knows what is too little and too much. Also, titlechange ♒~Newbs Are Epicness Served In A Bowl of Hot Chowder, You Know You Agree~♒
emodude42
#56680613Thursday, October 20, 2011 11:53 AM GMT

no.
martijn777
#56680733Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:00 PM GMT

I think that hes partly right about the selling t-shirts & pants. I think NBC who had bc once should be able to sell it. i also agree with this: 4.NBC shouldn't be able to make groups but are allowed to be the owner of a group.
hifive85
#56680761Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:01 PM GMT

no
Virtualdarks
#56681069Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:19 PM GMT

What NBC should get: 1. No, make your own money, sir. It's not hard to run an advertisement, along with making a good CFramed place. 2. No, they're BC benefits FOR A REASON! Think, my little Elementary School minions! 3. Ditto as above. 4. A "selection of packages" were promised, but never given. Don't anticipate it coming out. 5. No. 'Nuff said. 6. I'll go support that on another thread which has it more planned out. What NBC shouldnt get: 1.Shouldn't? What are you talking about? Are you advising, or suggestion? 2. They'll lose as soon as NBCers GET extra money. 3. No one ever said it was going to happen, so whom are YOU to talk about this? 4. Can be done at times. I'm the owner of C.O.V.E., for example. 5. Hahahahaha! Are you joking? The BCers are abusing the NBCers, not the reversed! Epic fail on your research, kid! No hate intended. -Virtualdarks
Rowpunk
#56681116Thursday, October 20, 2011 12:23 PM GMT

1. You get 10 tix, which is roughly one Robux, 2. You can make T-Shirts, but you can't sell them. Selling items is a BC Benefit, Creating shirts and pants is a BC Benefit. 3.No reason for us not to, but I persume that Roblox wants NBCers to not have a way to get richer. 4.Done. Girl Package. (Trolololol) Oh, and at the same time they released a baseball cap, which they called the "Boy Package" Even though it really was just a free cap. 5.This is repeating two, please don't repeat the same thing over and over. e.e 6.Everyone wants more places, and that is what makes a lot of people buy BC. What NBC shouldnt get: 1.Selling items is a BC Benefit, that's the cause for about 5% of BC sales. 2.Hey, I get more than 5 R$ a day, infact, I can get over 50R$ in one TC Trade. I think the NBC money should stay the same, and if you end up with either a popular game, or a good TC trader, then great, you'll get moneyz 3.NBC shouldn't get more than 2 active places , since 1 is enough 4.NBC shouldn't be able to either own a group, or make one. Though ex-BCers can own a group, because they owned it before they lost BC, so it wouldn't be taken away from them. But, if they gave it to somebody else, they couldn't become the owner again. 5.I'm sorry, how does this fit this idea in any way shape or form?
Nighter8X
#56720104Friday, October 21, 2011 5:25 AM GMT

Noobs
Recruitsoldier
#56720665Friday, October 21, 2011 6:28 AM GMT

First, notice my NBC status. 1. NBC should get , lets say 1-5robux a day -- No. Way too much. We already get 1 ROBUX, and 5 is a full 1/3 of what BCers get. That's ridiculous. Anything in between is unfair as well - it's absolutely fine as it is. -- 2.NBC should be able to sell and make T-Shirts , Shirts and pants -- At the tip of my extreme generosity, I suppose I am fine with making shirts (or pants, not both), but definitely not selling them. Selling clothes is a BC-Only feature, and that will not change. -- 3.NBC should be ale to sell Limited and LimitedU items in the Catalog -- I believe we can.. if we can't, deal with it. Most people buy Limited items just to sell them anyways, and I bet that's the reason you want this. -- 4.NBC should get a special set of package because most of the packages are BC -- What? You WANT those things? -- 5.NBC should be able to sell stuff because most of the stuff in the catalog are overpriced. -- This is a copy of what you said in Number 2. If you mean also sell hats, hair, gear, etc., absolutely not. Ridiculous prices, copying ROBLOX-created items, catalog flooded with crud, etc. -- 6.Everyone wants more places , so NBC should get at least 2 active places. -- No. One is a perfectly alright number. 2 places puts you too close to what BCers get. -- What NBC shouldnt get: 1.NBC can only make Shirt , T-Shirts and Pants but only be able to sell T-shirts. -- No, it should be this way: They can make Shirts OR Pants, along with T-Shirts, and not be able to sell any of them. A lot better. -- 2.NBC shouldn't be getting more than 5 robux a day or they would loose to many BCers -- You didn't need to include this part. You already explained in No. 1 that NBCers should only get 1-5 ROBUX. -- 3.NBC shouldn't get more than 3 active places , since 2 is enough -- You already said, maximum 2. -- 4.NBC shouldn't be able to make groups but are allowed to be the owner of a group. -- I don't think any owner would give up his position, unless it was a friend. Obviously, you want to make yourself sound fair while at the same time getting a good group update. -- 5.NBC shouldn't be able to abuse BCers -- Wth? It's the other way around at the moment, and if ROBLOX said, "NBCers, you guys can't abuse BCers, but BCers, you guys just go ahead and abuse NBCers," that would raise the number of rants over "discrimination" to maximum amount. -- What you don't realize is these features have been in effect for years. Very little has changed since 2006. I don't think ROBLOX is going to change its mind now.

of     1