of     1   

Icecool556
#56747979Friday, October 21, 2011 11:16 PM GMT

Now, Constantly ROBLOX Has been changing the background. Each year, the page gets more confusing or mistakable. Starting when BC games happened, (2008) ROBLOX has gone on a rampage on updates. Lets go back to 08. It was REALLY simple. no one got confused. It was all there. 09. The made the update wall, which was a good idea, but it took pretty much time trying to get to your catalog or places. Scamming was invented, and got popluar. 10% of people left. 2010. Things slowed down. But one update (BC games) made about 25% of People leave. The other 25% was on their last chance. Also made a partnership with Disney XD. Which made 25% of people thinking their going to sell out to Disney. 2011. The commercial launched, Alot of mistakes. First of all. In the first scane when they were fighting, the guy didnt exist, Neither the place. They said million s of players. 75% are unactive accounts. And at the dance floor. NO ONE can dance like that. I bet you about 1,000 people were attracted by that. Point is, They should slow down with the updates. The messages can easily be clicked on other ads. For example clicking another website ad. I made my point. If you unsupport Give me why.
SummerCake
#56748345Friday, October 21, 2011 11:22 PM GMT

Stop the updates? So you're saying - keep this website the same way it is right now forever and ever with no changes? I don't know where you are getting all these facts. And BC Games did not come out in 2008. Stop guessing much. I don't know about you - but I like these updates, and I'm sure others do too.
theopfor
#56748467Friday, October 21, 2011 11:23 PM GMT

"Scamming was invented" Con men have been around for a few hundred years. "NO ONE can dance like that" Yes you can. lrn2lua "Death to lazy builders. Remove the CFrame tools. Command bar all the way"~pauljkl "If it tastes bad, it's probably healthy" -RadioactiveWafflez
yoshdude44
#56749127Friday, October 21, 2011 11:33 PM GMT

These are mostly false facts. Why don't we stop the complaining, that starts with you?

of     1