AbCatchem
#57421274Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:07 AM GMT

(Joining.)
kenzieroo
#57421413Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:11 AM GMT

(Cool.)
AbCatchem
#57421522Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:14 AM GMT

(Which name is the best? Akiko, Aki, Sachiko, Aki-Tsuki, Tsukiko)
kenzieroo
#57421696Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:18 AM GMT

(Idk .)
AbCatchem
#57422709Thursday, November 03, 2011 3:47 AM GMT

CS Sachiko 11 Female Appearance: Sachiko is very small, only four feet high and 79 lbs. She is pale and skinny with the exception of her rosy cheeks. Her eyes are a deep blue and she has silky black hair tied into a ponytail by a large red ribbon and flowing to her knees. She has spiky bangs that curl inwards and some hair covering each of her ears and going to her shoulders. She wears tattered jeans and black sneakers and a black turtleneck. Right above her bangs is a bright green ribbon. Around her neck is a thick black string with a dime-sized, glossy opal. Her chin is pointed. On her back is a tattered brown backpack with some items in it. Bio: Sachiko was born on Otober 31 in a small neighborhood. She received great grades throughout school. When she was six, she began to learn about Japan and started studying it. She loved its anime, clothes, art, food, mythology, toys, technology, games, even the language! She even learned Japanese! When she was four, she took an interest in drawing, specializing in anime. Sachiko decided autumn was her favorite season because of the weather, holidays, and colors. Her favorite color is silver. Her favorite food is sushi which she learned when she was five. Her favorite mythical creature is a Kitsune which she found out when she was seven. It is a mythical fox that can transform and shoot lightning and fire. Her favorite animal other than a fox is a hamster, particularly a dwarf hamster. She in fact owns a dwarf hamster at her home. Its name is Ebony because of its silky black fur. When she was seven, she received an opal necklace since opal is the birthstone for October. Items: Her backpack which she holds things in, a wind-up flashlight, a thick drawing pad and pencil, and gray pouch for her hamster, and some money. Personality: Sachiko is friendly and open-minded and polite but not socially bright. She often goes on rants about Japan, sometimes in Japanese. Skills: Sachiko can run very quickly, draw a LOT, speak Japanese, and she can memorize many things. Other: Please Accept! ^_^
kenzieroo
#57428870Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:06 PM GMT

(Accepted.)
AbCatchem
#57428939Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:12 PM GMT

(Thanks.)
kenzieroo
#57429054Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:20 PM GMT

(Go ahead and start.)
lukas2231
#57429227Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:33 PM GMT

(:o it's here too, I might join :P)
AbCatchem
#57429255Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:35 PM GMT

Sachiko woke up. Her room was small with a dusty floor and ceiling adorned with cobwebs. Her bed was in a small alcove with a window, overlooking the town. She got on her knees and peered down. Cold sunlight shone onto the town that morning. A breeze ripples the trees, sending an array of colorful leaves fluttering away from their trees and into the sky with the rising sun. She looked at her desk to the right side of her bed. It had a glass tank with stuffing, a water bottle, a running wheel, and some chew toys. In the middle sat a little hamster, his fur all black with dots of white above his eyes. Sachiko hopped out of bed and got dressed and cleaned up. She made her bed and poured some birdseed into Ebony's dish. After watching him play in a rodent ball, she put him in her pouch.
kenzieroo
#57429391Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:43 PM GMT

(Lol lukus.)
AbCatchem
#57429440Thursday, November 03, 2011 2:46 PM GMT

(Forgot to mention: when it is cold Sachiko wears a red double-bre.asted sweater.) Sachiko slipped on her sweater and put Ebony in her pocket. She slipped outside and walked down the street.
Seblene
#57431483Thursday, November 03, 2011 4:49 PM GMT

Sestiva I glanced at the letter that was still sitting on my desk. I really couldn't ignore it, could I? No, definitely not. I sighed and looked at my room. The lime-green colored walls, my day bed, the purple ceiling with glow-in-the-dark stars, and of course the blue desk the letter was lying on. I grabbed my messenger bag and shoved the letter inside, then grabbed Mouse and gave him a treat. He barked excitedly as I put him gently into my bag. I walked down the hallway and out the front door, not bothering to put on my jacket because I didn't really get cold most of the time.
AbCatchem
#57439145Thursday, November 03, 2011 8:47 PM GMT

Sachiko stopped and walked backwards to her mailbox. There was an envelope sticking out and she pulled it out. Ebony watched.
ThatOtherGirl2
#57440176Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:05 PM GMT

~CS~ Name: Delilah Roberts 4ge: 16 Appearance: Black..ish... hair, and stands about 5'6. She changes her clothes every day. Personality: Can be bossy at times, but overall very shy. Bio: Delilah lives an average teenage life. She doesn't have many friends, but her best friend is her pet cat she named Above the Clouds, Abbie C. for short. Skills?(Be realistic): Good at breaking up fights, a peacemaker. Other: ~CS~ Name: Above the Clouds "Abbie C." Roberts 4ge: 2 in Human years. Appearance: Tortiseshell/Calico-colored fur and short whiskers. Personality: Very loving to Delilah. Bio: Abbie was Delilah's best friend her whole life. She was rescued off the street by her. Now she follows her around and comforts her when she is sad. Items: A collar. Skills?(Be realistic): Umm... she's a cat... Other: (And yes, I made a C.S. for the cat. I was bored. .-.)
kenzieroo
#57443626Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:56 PM GMT

(Accepted.)
AbCatchem
#57443783Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:57 PM GMT

Ebony clung to the mailbox and Sachiko read the letter.
ThatOtherGirl2
#57443906Thursday, November 03, 2011 9:59 PM GMT

Delilah I woke up. Streching, I drowsily went to check the mailbox. I read the letter and looked down to Abbie. Abbie I looked up at Delilah. "Meow?" I asked.
AbCatchem
#57444222Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:03 PM GMT

Sachiko was shocked. "Ok, what creep sent this?! A monster?! Wait....it could be a dinosaur..." Sachiko wanted to meet the dinosaur...
kenzieroo
#57444693Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:10 PM GMT

(Ab your characters are so weird. XD good weird.)
ThatOtherGirl2
#57444832Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:12 PM GMT

(Lol XD) Delilah I finished reading the letter. I shoved it in my pocket and Abbie C. & I went to where it told us to go.
AbCatchem
#57444956Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:14 PM GMT

(On purpose.) Sachiko said, "If the monster is a dinosaur, I must come. But if the dinosaur was evil though..." Sachiko ran into her room and grabbed her backpack and stuffed it with her flashlight, drawing pad, pencils, and a knife (what the heck Sachiko!?). She grabbed a wooden sword and put Ebony on her shoulder.
ThatOtherGirl2
#57445302Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:19 PM GMT

Delilah We reached our destination. I picked up Abbie just in case. Abbie C. I let out a mew of excitement.
AbCatchem
#57445476Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:21 PM GMT

Sachiko ran into Silverdozz'. "Ok, let's find this dinosaur!"Sachiko said to the hamster on her back, while holding a wooden sword. (AKA, Sachiko is kinda crazy.)
ThatOtherGirl2
#57445932Thursday, November 03, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

Delilah A kid runs by us with a hamster. Oh no.. Abbie C. I see a kid with a hamster. I go crazy-o wack-o over it and chase after it, hissing. "ABBIE!" Screams/scolds Delilah.