of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

demonskul777
#57299773Monday, October 31, 2011 2:57 PM GMT

The vampire guild(Rp) Vampires, old mythical creatures, that aren’t dead and aren’t and aren’t alive. To begin, you’re dead, or you’re alive, not something between those. Vampires as well, they’re dead or they’re alive. The vampires out of the myths aren’t like the real vampires are, these creatures barely come out of their hole. They live somewhere underground. If they come above that’s because, they need to drink or they’re going to another guild. Not because a vampire bites you, that you turn into one. No, sometimes, that happens because you get “infected”. They’re like zombies, if their saliva or their blood gets in touch with yours, you become a vampire. Well, that’s something that happened once, a vampire bit someone and he/she changed into a vampire(I’ll tell what happens to them later). The vampire didn’t notice, the bitten became unconscious, and slowly turned into a vampire, without that the “Guild vampires” knew it. The vampire that was bitten, had the urge to drink blood, couldn’t control himself and bit random people, some of them got vampires again and so on. The “Guild vampires” noticed this after a while. What did they do? Making a new rule: -Bitten female turn into slaves (Female were low) -Bitten male were killed(They don’t accept recruits from somewhere out of the guild) -Vampires, that bit people, are locked up for the rest of their lives. This way, the vampires had slaves, but notice: only the men may have slaves, the women of the family may command them, but may not own slaves. There are three kinds of slave: 1. The personal slave Has nothing. But she has the best live: she, and only she, is the personal slave of the master, she needs to do most, but she has a comfortable live. 2. The house slave. Just the slaves that do ordinary tasks in the house, also have nothing. They sleep in some kind of jail and are freed when they need to do a task, after the task, they just need to return to the jail. 3. Slave of the guild. They need to build/repair things for the guild: new houses, statues,… They live also in a jail. Live as a slave is nothing fun, if you were lucky you’re a personal slave, if not… Vampires outside of the guild that aren’t found, just live their live on the surface like humans do. Vampires can resist sunlight. But the “Guild vampires”… They never left the underground space, if they see the sun for the first time in their lives, they need to get used to it. Some vampires, that infected someone, escaped. Now they live on the surface, while hunters of the guild are trying to track them… ____________________________ Cs: Guild vampire(Vampire): Name: Age: (Notice: vampires can be twice as old as human) Gender: Appearance: Bio: Items: Slave?: (Female can’t have a slave.) Extra info?: (Put personality here, also put here if you bit someone and are in jail or escaped) Guild vampire(Vampire slave): Kind of slave?: Name: (No surname) Age: Gender: Female Appearance: (No clothes, you actually have nothing) Bio: (Bitten or born as a slave) Extra info?: (Put personality here) Vampire on the surface: Name: Age when bitten: Age: Gender: (You can be female, but you have a low chance.) Appearance: Bio: Items: Extra info?: (Put personality here) Human: Name: Age: Gender: Appearance: Bio: Items: Extra info?: (Put personality here) A small question… Are you a vampire hunter?: ____________________________ Something I would like you to know: Vampires are harder to kill then humans, their tougher, but the biggest reason is: they have healing blood and saliva. When they’re healing, that burns terribly hard and it takes over 5 minutes. A vampire can be killed just like a human, but human don’t know this, they all believe the old vampire stories. So don’t think you are special and that you know this… You are a normal, credent human. But a shot in their head or a normal knife through their heart works as well. The best(and less painful way) to bite someone, is to kiss them. But you also can bite them and have luck your saliva reaches their blood or sending a bit of your blood into them or… (Be creative :D) Bite is the term the vampire use to infect someone with the “Vampire-disease”. (A bitten is a not original vampire.) Vampires are close to dog-like animals. Vampires can drink animal blood, animals get infected, but don’t yearn for blood. But they can infect you. They can’t drink blood of reptiles. ____________________________ RULES: (READ!) 1.Roblox rules. 2.No Gmodding/ Trolling/etc. 3.Romance is allowed to me(But don’t get roblox mad) 4.I and whoever I say is admin. 5.My word stands above your words. 6.Slaves have nothing and can’t be male. (I really sound like a pervert, I know -_-) 7.You can die, you die whenever I say you do. 8.You can ask me making you a slave or a master, but I would like if you do so yourself. 9. You can have up to 3 characters. 10.Human know nothing about vampires, except of the stories they’ve heard. ____________________________ Well, good luck, and… Read the actual story! http://www.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=57199143 Oh, HAPPY HALLOWEEN! ____________________________
OngoreGoblinTribe
#57305434Monday, October 31, 2011 6:42 PM GMT

Save me a spot.
demonskul777
#57305594Monday, October 31, 2011 6:46 PM GMT

(There's no one else yet so... And would you please put ooc between '()' forget to mention...)
OngoreGoblinTribe
#57305800Monday, October 31, 2011 6:52 PM GMT

But the role-play hasn't started yet. I see no reason to.
demonskul777
#57306052Monday, October 31, 2011 6:59 PM GMT

(But if it starts. Also would you like to read the story? The link is in the post.)
FruityDays
#57341394Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:28 PM GMT

(Bump) ~Demonskul777 (I got banned :O)
SakuTheMaid
#57341474Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:32 PM GMT

Human: N@me: Sakuya "DJ" Skippy @ge: 14 G3nder: Female Appearance: Errr... posting later. Bio: UNKNOWN Items: Two katanas, some candy, iPad Extra info?: TBR A small question… Are you a vampire hunter?: (DJ: lol, what's a vampire?)
FruityDays
#57341482Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:32 PM GMT

(Sorry, change age in the Cs's, forget to do that...)
FruityDays
#57341503Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:33 PM GMT

(Just need appearance...)
SakuTheMaid
#57341559Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:36 PM GMT

(Appearance: A black, cyan, and white maid uniform. Black is the dominant color, while a cyan thunderbolt is on each sleeve and on her apron. Wears blue glasses, white kneesocks, and two black sneakers with cyan lights in the back. (The lights turn on at night when she wears them) ) (Better?)
FruityDays
#57341620Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:39 PM GMT

(A bit more then clothes, like: Hair color, eye color, lenght, color, etc.) (Otherwise accepted)
SakuTheMaid
#57341658Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:41 PM GMT

(Oh, and she's 5' 4", has short and scrappy brown hair, dark brown eyes, and fair skin.)
FruityDays
#57341694Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:42 PM GMT

(Ok, accepted, Just waiting for more people to join...)
polarusbearsson
#57341946Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:55 PM GMT

Name: Ashley Raeku Age when bitten: (Maybe a born vampire that just started surface life while attempting to join another guild?) Age: Fifteen Gender: Female Appearance: Ashley has long dark brown hair that falls down to the center of her back. She has pale skin. Her eyes are a light blue color. Her canines are easily hidden, but noticeable if she grins for a moment too long. She stands at 5'8 and weighs 115 LBS. She has freckles dotted on her arms and face. Bio: Ashley was on her way to another guild, and spotted a city. She strayed off the path for just a moment to see what it was. She loved it. Ashley decided she would stay on the surface as a 'human'. After setting up with a family who owned apartments for them to adopt her, she's been content with her human life for three years. Extra info?: Ashley has taken to the species of dog known as the 'Dalmatian' and owns two of them. Bud and Chandler.
FruityDays
#57341994Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:58 PM GMT

(Then she was an ordinary house slave?)
polarusbearsson
#57342017Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:58 PM GMT

(No, she was a guild vampire.)
FruityDays
#57342025Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:59 PM GMT

(I'll make polarus admin... Sorry forget to say your accepted :3)
polarusbearsson
#57342035Tuesday, November 01, 2011 3:59 PM GMT

(Okie dokie :3 Now we play the waiting game?)
FruityDays
#57342050Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:00 PM GMT

(Idk, anyone has problems with it if I use the characters of the story?)
polarusbearsson
#57342060Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:00 PM GMT

(I don't :3)
SakuTheMaid
#57342066Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:01 PM GMT

(I don't mind. You can use 'em)
FruityDays
#57342101Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:02 PM GMT

(OK, Let's start... Who wants to start?)
polarusbearsson
#57342111Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:03 PM GMT

(If Saku doesn't want to I will.)
SakuTheMaid
#57342139Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:04 PM GMT

(I'll start) DJ sat on a park bench, dozing off.
polarusbearsson
#57342180Tuesday, November 01, 2011 4:06 PM GMT

Ashley walked through the park aimlessly, picking through her pillow case of halloween candy from the day before. She grinned for a second as she saw a piece she wanted, and then quickly pulled it out of the case.

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right