of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

kinzboy
#57454470Friday, November 04, 2011 12:37 AM GMT

Mankind has always had the urge to be scared, horrified, or put into Endless screaming. It always was always normal for you until ag.e three. Then horrible accidents happend. Your parents would always be killed in a accident. Then you are murdered. Or maybe you just think that. You've grown used to what you've seen yet nobody else has. Examples are sometimes you swear you see the angel statues crying. Or men in tuxedos with unaturally long limbs. Your life is an endless night. Days dissapear and you learn night is your only retreat. You escape from your orphanage and run into the woods... SCREAMING. You emerge years later. But you were not the same person. You were a teenager. You knew strange things. You were simply known as Shells. You could see humans names and life span. You feel nothing. You are what was once a soul. You know your soul is trapped within the spanning darkness of an endless nightmare.Every year a Shell ages, they gain more knowledge and gain powers. But a Shell knows once they turn twenty, they and their soul die. Powers A.ge 13 Shadow: can speak to shadows, used to learn what you cannot from the human. Mauseleu.m: can speak to the dead, but not past the night they died at midnight. Cryptid: give up your soul and split your life in half to gain power over Nightmares. Ag.e 15 Midnight: at midnight, lose your human skin and don the skin of a Serpent Twelth Strike: on the verge of death, have your soul retured until you die so you may die whole Virsophos: forever become a animal. Ag.e 19 Elder: destroy your remaining life to lengthen the life of another Breathless: lose the need to breathe Death: gain one sheet of paper and whoevers name is written on it dies. Once the page if filled, you will die. Cs Name of soul: Ag.e(start at 13): Personality: Ag.e13: Ag.e15: Ag.e19: Appearence: Bio(if you want): My cs Name of Soul: Drake Ag.e:13 Personality: Kind Ag.e13: mauseleu.m Ag.e15: midnight Ag.e19: death appearance: blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, kind Rules 1.if you are an idiot and do know normal rules, leave. Dont kill other players. Yay
kinzboy
#57454943Friday, November 04, 2011 12:44 AM GMT

Anyone???
AbCatchem
#57455240Friday, November 04, 2011 12:48 AM GMT

(May join.)
Tasoki
#57455327Friday, November 04, 2011 12:50 AM GMT

Interesting concept, I just think it was portrayed poorly.... Not that I can much btter, but I'm kinda that one guy a Roblox who hangs around, get's 10000 posts and still hasn't learned anything.
kinzboy
#57455559Friday, November 04, 2011 12:53 AM GMT

(K, how would it be fixable?)
kinzboy
#57456798Friday, November 04, 2011 1:14 AM GMT

Well ok, anyone wanna join?
AbCatchem
#57457339Friday, November 04, 2011 1:22 AM GMT

(I said I may join. Just thinking of a character.)
kinzboy
#57457447Friday, November 04, 2011 1:24 AM GMT

Note: ab i meant anyone else
kinzboy
#57468607Friday, November 04, 2011 11:31 AM GMT

IS ANYONE ASIDE FROM AB GONNA JOIN?!?
MikeMichaelrules
#57468724Friday, November 04, 2011 11:39 AM GMT

(I will later)
MikeMichaelrules
#57468762Friday, November 04, 2011 11:42 AM GMT

"if you are an idiot and do know normal rules, leave. Dont kill other players." Everyone knows the normal rules.Do you mean if you know the normal rules,you have to leave?Cause im my brain,it sorta looks like it
MikeMichaelrules
#57468806Friday, November 04, 2011 11:46 AM GMT

Ah nvm,i get it
kinzboy
#57478938Friday, November 04, 2011 7:47 PM GMT

Well I guess it was somewhat cryptic. But it meant if i would have to tell you if you were godmodding or something you would have to leave
kinzboy
#57479156Friday, November 04, 2011 7:52 PM GMT

I meant "dont" i spelled it wrong
carlygirl7
#57482636Friday, November 04, 2011 8:58 PM GMT

Name of soul: Hope Lest [Such a lame, cliche name.] Ag.e(start at 13): 13 Personality: Having undergone much time in solitary, Hope has developed habits that may be odd to others. Not having talked to an actual person in quite some time, she doesn't exactly understand humor very well. She tends to have a bit of a dark humor, and doesn't really understand sarcasm. She constantly is talking to shadows, or just to herself. She's a very curious individual, and sometimes this gets to the best of her. She has a short fuse, easily angered but just as easily able to be calmed. She doesn't control her emotions well; usually on either extreme. [ie: She's never just 'happy', she's elated or ecstatic. She's never just 'sad', she's depressed or mourning.] Hope is incredibly stubborn, but only over certain things. Otherwise, she is very quickly swayed into things if the right pairing of words are used. Ag.e13: Shadow Ag.e15: Twelth Strike Ag.e19: Death Appearence: Hope has a heart shaped face, her hair falling in a way so it frames her face. She has a light skin tone, and at times, has an unhealthy pale glow to her. She has a small, pointed nose. Her eyelashes are short and thin, along with her hidden eyebrows. Her lips are thin, a slightly darker pigment of color than her skintone, a salmon color. She's horribly self-concious of her smile, having a bit of an overbite. She has the build of a twiggy individual. Across her and bridge of her nose, she has a light dusting of freckles. On her right cheekbone, she has a rather dark pigmented scar. The scar consists of four thin, jagged lines. The scar looks as if she had taken her nails and dragged them against her cheek until it cut down. Her eyes are large, a pale blue color that hold all the hate and pain of the cold world of a lonely child. Her eyes are washed out and drained of all emotion. They often appear a ghostly grey. Her eyes are mostly hidden behind her thick hair. Her hair is a dark black, shining with a blue tint to it under the light. Her bangs fall into her eyes, concealing them completely. She often pushes them out of her face, but to no prevail. Her hair falls down past her shoulders, choppy, shaggy layers throughout her hair. Due to her eyes being hidden, she has an innocent look to her. Almost like a lost child. She's 5'0; average height for her a.ge. Bio(if you want):N/A [I'm so lazy. DX]
AbCatchem
#57485247Friday, November 04, 2011 9:37 PM GMT

CS Sachiko 13 Shadows Visrophis Breathless Personality: Sachiko tries to be open-minded and optimistic. However, she can become annoyed...Sachiko respects life and would never kill somebody. Except millipedes....god......she is kind of a nerd and not too social. Appearance: Sachiko is very small; only four feet high and very skinny and pale with the exception of her rosy cheeks. She has wide, deep blue eyes and a pointed chin. Her hair is silky and black, flowing to her knees. She lets some hair stay in front of her ears, only going to her shoulders. Her bangs are spiky, curling inward. She wears tattered, blue jeans and a black turtleneck. Her hair is tied into a ponytail by a large red ribbon and she wears black sneakers. Around her neck is a thick black string with a dime-sized, oval-shaped opal. Bio: Sachiko was born on October 31 at night. She grew up in a small neighborhood with her little brother, receiving good grades in school. When she was four, she learned she loved drawing. She specializes in drawing in an anime-style. When she was six, she learned she loved Japan. She loved its art, anime, clothes, food, mythology, even their language! She learned about Kitsunes, mythical foxes from Japanese folklore that can transform, possess, shoot fire, and lightning. On her 6th B-Day, she received an opal necklace since opal is the birthstone for October. One night, when she was seven, her parents left for one night....just one night! One! Well, her parents were hit by a car. It had been a very rainy night so the driver of the car had not seen them. Not a good night to go to dinner. She was put in an orphanage but she could not take it and left. Years later, she came back...but different... Other: Please Accept! ^_^
kinzboy
#57488362Friday, November 04, 2011 10:27 PM GMT

(Both accepted both admin. Ill change the year when needed k?)
TaiWolf1234
#57488500Friday, November 04, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

(The title is appealing... :3 I'll join momentarily.)
kinzboy
#57488575Friday, November 04, 2011 10:30 PM GMT

(Yay my first living Rp XD)
TaiWolf1234
#57489007Friday, November 04, 2011 10:36 PM GMT

(Wait, wait, wait... Are we already dead...?)
kinzboy
#57489119Friday, November 04, 2011 10:38 PM GMT

(Nope... its that my other rps die and never get replies) (but this is a winner)
AbCatchem
#57489181Friday, November 04, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

(May we start?)
TaiWolf1234
#57489316Friday, November 04, 2011 10:41 PM GMT

@Kinz, I meant the characters. Are we already dead in the RP, or are we partially dead, or... what? :3)
TaiWolf1234
#57489557Friday, November 04, 2011 10:45 PM GMT

(Agh... This concept has me perplexed, especially the powers...)
TaiWolf1234
#57489758Friday, November 04, 2011 10:48 PM GMT

(If nobody can explain the concept to me... I can't join. >.<)

of     24   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right