of     1   

darkicemax
#58501435Thursday, November 24, 2011 5:33 PM GMT

Hint 1. I found something awesome. If you make a couple survival packs and attach them to the front and back of your character then bullets will bounce off. It’s like armor. It is awesome. Hint 2. Don’t go out at night. In the new updates he made it so there is night and day. During night there are at least twice as many zombies. It’s also really dark. If you are really intent on going out then bring a torch. Also put a few forges around your base. The closer you are to a fire the brighter your screen will be. Just don’t put them near wood. Hint 3. Don’t always think you know all the recipes. If you are using recipes from long ago they might not work. At one point he changed the recipes. You will need to use the new ones. Survival Strategies Here are the main strategies people often use Pyro-Often classified as “nubs” I don’t suggest you do this. Pyros are people who go around to other people’s bases with a lighter and burning wood and torch it to the ground. For the most part they don’t do it for food just for fun. Solo Raider-Once again I don’t suggest doing this unless you are a veteran at this game. A solo raider is a person that either sneaks in or blasts into someone else’s base. A quick way to get food and enemies. If you do choose this then I suggest finding a hidden base so the people you raid don’t find you. Solo Normal-If you are good at this game then you may want to choose this. You do what you must to survive alone. Often keep to themselves and don’t bother others. You don’t get as much food as others and are often lonely however everything you get you don’t have to share. The main problem with this is that you are an easy target to others. Unless you are packing some serious heat you may want to choose another class. Group Normal-This is probably the best class for beginners. These people join together in a colony and help each other. Normally the best class for beginners because you have people to help teach you how to play. Group Raider-This is probably the most feared class in the game. This is a group of people who formed a colony and wreak havoc on other colonies and solo players. They attack bases, steal food, and what they don’t steal or destroy gets burned to the ground. If you ever meet a group of raiders I suggest you either join or run for your life. They are often the most well equipped.
darkicemax
#58678288Sunday, November 27, 2011 12:58 AM GMT

Addition- Oil Drum information Oil drums have many, many uses. They are very useful to pyros and colony raiders. They are also perfect for revenge >:D Or if you just want to cause some devastation. If you don’t want them to know you put it there I suggest going far away and move it into their base from a distance. Put in their forge for a big boom. Or light a piece of wood, put it on whatever you want to disappear, then put the oil drum on the burning wood.
coltonrl
#58679032Sunday, November 27, 2011 1:08 AM GMT

bump Nice Guide :) I Bump Other Peoples Threads >:3?!?
julian509
#60386731Wednesday, December 28, 2011 8:47 AM GMT

Nice guide. At least one that DOESN'T reveal all the recipes. But teaches the people what they can do
TruSight
#62579257Wednesday, February 08, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

Survival Apocalypse approved. -Moderator Xero76
TruSight
#62579421Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:00 PM GMT

Its kinda funny because I do know all the recipes. >:3
chaoman12
#62580607Wednesday, February 08, 2012 9:26 PM GMT

Armor=Not allowed in my book. If I see anyone using it, you can expect them to get blown to mars.
thestupidface210
#62589927Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:09 AM GMT

dude theres a class you missed add it to this post heres what it is category=people common name=HOARDERS these people will go out during the night and do this technique to get rid of people without the work what they will do is run around and get a bunch of zombies to follow them then they will look for a base that has a gap in it mainly a gap caused by a missing wall.they will lead all of the zombies into the base and then jump out of the wall and back off to a safe distance then when the person comes back to their base they will be swarmed with zombies IF the base owner kills them the hoarder will mainly use a rifle and kill him from far away, then he will run over to whats left and forage whatevers useful then he will leave the only way to deal with hoarders is mainly by using electric fences or wired brick walls doing so that will prevent hoarders from getting in and also you must make sure you have BRICK walls instead of wood they will normally carry a torch to open up gaps in wooden defenses
halflife123456789
#62608035Thursday, February 09, 2012 10:31 AM GMT

Nice guide I like it! you need more though.
darkicemax
#62619310Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:11 PM GMT

Its still not finished yet. When I get around to it I will make a more complete guide and post the link to it.
darkicemax
#62619380Thursday, February 09, 2012 9:13 PM GMT

Also feel free to spread the word about this guide.
TruSight
#74321110Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:02 PM GMT

But chao. I see you wearing it all the time.
darkicemax
#77534256Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:21 PM GMT

Another tip for the complainers. If you don't want to die don't play the game.
Teranex
#77534395Wednesday, September 05, 2012 11:22 PM GMT

Nice guide
darkicemax
#88937262Sunday, February 10, 2013 1:26 PM GMT

I actually found out there is a recipe for body armor. But it takes a lot of stuff and a while to make. You will have to figure out how to make it yourself.

of     1