of     1   

Excilium
#58631744Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:08 PM GMT

like when u get a model on a player's profile u need to go back to get out of the page where it show u the big pic of it so my idea is that beside it is a special 'go back' btton and u go back to the page u were like page 6,9 etc so u dont waste time going back and going trough sll the page. just say support or non-support no need to flame!
tesseradecade
#58631770Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:09 PM GMT

Are you speaking english? Because I can't read this.
Duncineater
#58631798Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:10 PM GMT

With above^ Please Repost with at least a little grammar.
TheBenSquare
#58631835Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:11 PM GMT

Somehow I understood him. and its already there, Not a roblox feature, but a internet feature. see those big arrows pointing left and right to the left top corner of your screen?
Espithel
#58631875Saturday, November 26, 2011 1:13 PM GMT

translation: when you get a model on a player's profile you need to go back to get out of the page where it show you the big picture of it. so my idea is that beside it is a special 'go back' button and you go back to the page you were onm like page 6, 9 etc. so you don't waste time going back and going through all the pages. AKA: a special go back button when browsing though stuff, like the one you have in friends.
Excilium
#58924274Thursday, December 01, 2011 6:12 PM GMT

look its when u go get a model on a profile u like get it the u go back and insted of going to the page u were on u go o the guy's profile pic.My suggestion is that there was a "special" go back button beside the model's main picture so when u press that it sends u to the exact page u were on the model's pages so u wont have to go trough all the pages again. P.S:join the Mobile Bloxxers!

of     1