of     1   

DeshaunRayban
#59042319Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:09 PM GMT

I mean really Gavadi your telling me you dont act spoiled and i told you straight up im praobly the most forgiving person on this forum and yet you want to abuse that well i could care less about your anger mangement issue cuase you delted you place in rage of not even losing a basketball game i mean really had pathetic are you also just incase you ever try to get on one of my teams it aint happening Cut from SFUE and U of L gtho
TehObbyKing
#59042358Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:10 PM GMT

we came back then the backsteals rolled in again over and over
Gavadi
#59042419Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:11 PM GMT

i quit already? also, i couldn't read this, except for the bottom part... your probably obese so your fingers are too chubby to type the right letters on the keyboard
DeshaunRayban
#59042452Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:11 PM GMT

its hard adjusting the rules like this cause everyone hated the backsteals whei i added steals but then everyone gets mad when you call it so its a lose lose situation no matter how you do it
patrickbun
#59042557Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:13 PM GMT

l2type. > i quit already? also, i couldn't read this, except for the bottom part... your probably obese so your fingers are too chubby to type the right letters on the keyboard. LOL'd.
DeshaunRayban
#59042657Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:15 PM GMT

i quit already? also, i couldn't read this, except for the bottom part... your probably obese so your fingers are too chubby to type the right letters on the keyboard lol i just unleashed the old gavadi. the only thing he ahs over me is typing skills which isnt even a joke anymore. i type 60 word per minute and im not even really trying i jsut type the first wfew things that come to my mind its a game that could care less about grammar besides you literally have NOTHING your better at then me because I own you at all ro sports I have a way better lif then you and almost everypone cant stand your adittude when you paly games and lose your almost the most unwanted person on the SF cuase no one wants to deal with how you act to the rest of the SF you dont seem to understand the concept of being human we make mistkates we arent all perfect and even if we mess up 100 times over we are going to atleast better our self to get it right.
runalex123
#59042990Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:20 PM GMT

win^
Gavadi
#59043077Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:22 PM GMT

you arent better at ro sports... i'm better at soccer hockey fooball and baseball also, you can't type correctly, even if you do type 60 words in one minute, thats easy to do. good day.
DeshaunRayban
#59043401Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:27 PM GMT

you arent better at ro sports... i'm better at soccer hockey fooball and baseball Hockey lol no thats like my worst sport and im still better then you Football:RNCAAF accomplishments tied for most sacks in a game longest kick return nominated for a hiesmen won the best MLB got 400 yards on reddawg lead Boston college to 2 Bowl wins and beat over 3 Top 3 Team while we were #6 in the league so really i own you at all level of football and you cant even touch me i have done way more then you Baseball:just cuase you hit HR dont make you better barry bonds hit more homers then Hank aaron and we still say hank is better also, you can't type correctly, even if you do type 60 words in one minute, thats easy to do. Thats not gross speed (my gross is like 72) smart thats my percise speed while correctly typing words and this is a game why should i gloat about my typing skills anyways especailly when you dont even need them for real in this game good day.
Gavadi
#59043498Saturday, December 03, 2011 10:29 PM GMT

at hockey, you arent better i have 24 career irhl goals in one season in football, i am a much better qb and wr and overall at defense i am better, you have more accomplishments because you've been here longer? baseball: i'm a better pitcher and outfielder...
TehObbyKing
#59097454Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:44 PM GMT

LMAO WHO CARES ABOUT HOW GOOD YOU ARE AT RO SPORTS! If you want me to get into that conversation... Gav im in the IRHL HoF and you aren't so dont talk about 24 goals in one season 1 season=3 cups so your "Accomplishment" your speaking of isnt that good.

of     1