of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

WarriorCatsRulz2
#59073392Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:14 AM GMT

I'm baaaaccccckk....with another movie idea that'll hopefully get made. Basically, it's called Cats of the Etowah, and as you could imagine, it's about cats. The main character falls in love with a cat from the Etowah Colony, who unfortunately has a mate. So she goes about trying to show her affection and trying to avoid Cinnamon, his mate. ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: Vacant. Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)- There's not really any background characters since it's set in a forest with one single colony.
zuorthon
#59074104Sunday, December 04, 2011 7:57 AM GMT

cameraman. There's just something about u that makes me want to create your movie.
tycoonman1111
#59076851Sunday, December 04, 2011 11:38 AM GMT

ill help build the set
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59092000Sunday, December 04, 2011 6:20 PM GMT

Ya'll are both hired. ^^ ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)-
zuorthon
#59098526Sunday, December 04, 2011 8:02 PM GMT

I love this movie, we can start filming whenever u like
MujahidArno
#59101256Sunday, December 04, 2011 8:46 PM GMT

I could help with some editing. I use SV 7 Pro
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59101804Sunday, December 04, 2011 8:56 PM GMT

I'll consider it. Personally, though, I'd prefer to edit it myself. Would you want to act out a part instead?
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59103021Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:18 PM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: Vacant. Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)-
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59103073Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:18 PM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)- EPIC FAIL.
xXCandyCatXx
#59103202Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:21 PM GMT

Could I be Vigrinia?
Convicted_Orange
#59103781Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:31 PM GMT

Luckey! Luckey! Luckey!
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59104131Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:36 PM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Retvet98765431 Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)- Virginia's already taken.
Poppleworks
#59104394Sunday, December 04, 2011 9:40 PM GMT

Stone
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59109565Sunday, December 04, 2011 11:01 PM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- popsfootloose949 Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)- Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Retvet98765431 Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)-
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59117314Monday, December 05, 2011 1:15 AM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- popsfootloose949 Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)-xXCandyCatXx Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Retvet98765431 Sky (the leader)- Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)-
purplediva8
#59118984Monday, December 05, 2011 1:40 AM GMT

Can I be Lucky?:D
Hello123Vipers
#59125791Monday, December 05, 2011 3:33 AM GMT

I wantz to be SKY!
sohhail
#59132898Monday, December 05, 2011 12:36 PM GMT

I would like to be Sky. :3
snotboy660
#59137438Monday, December 05, 2011 6:30 PM GMT

I'll be sky, But if not... Lucky.
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59138326Monday, December 05, 2011 7:13 PM GMT

ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- popsfootloose949 Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)-xXCandyCatXx Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- purplediva8 Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Retvet98765431 Sky (the leader)- sohailoncheese Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)- @Purplediva8 Do you think you'll have enough time? You've applied for almost everything I've seen on the forum. ALSO, we generally operate on a first-come-first-serve basis. So if somebody's already asked for a part, ask for a different part. And since everyone wants to act as a tom, we have one new part- River. He's the loner Cocoa falls for later on. He'll be introduced in part two, or maybe at the very end of part one.
snotboy660
#59138456Monday, December 05, 2011 7:18 PM GMT

If silver's a boy, I'll be HIm..
snotboy660
#59138476Monday, December 05, 2011 7:18 PM GMT

If not, River :D
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59139154Monday, December 05, 2011 7:46 PM GMT

Silver's not a boy. xD But River is, so you got teh part. ^^ ZE CREW: Director: WarriorCatsRulz2 Cameraman: zuorthon Scriptwriter: WarriorCatsRulz2 Set Builder: Tycoonman1111 ZE CAST: Virginia (main character, the cat who has a crush on Stone)- WetCatGirl Stone (the mate of Cinnamon and Virginia's crush)- popsfootloose949 Cocoa (Virginia's best friend; if another movie is made, she falls in love with a loner)-xXCandyCatXx Lucky (Virginia's other friend, who becomes leader at the end of the movie)- purplediva8 Cinnamon (Stone's overly-obsessive mate)- Retvet98765431 Sky (the leader)- sohailoncheese Silver (Dream's closest friend; if another movie is made, it's revealed then)- Dream (the healer; if another movie is made, she's revealed to be the former mate of Cocoa's newly-found mate River and the mother of Stone)- WarriorCatsRulz2 River (Cocoa's future mate)- snotboy660 All we need is an actor for Silver and we'll be ready to film!
WarriorCatsRulz2
#59139499Monday, December 05, 2011 7:59 PM GMT

Bumpity.
snotboy660
#59178150Tuesday, December 06, 2011 4:13 PM GMT

Bumpo.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right