Blueeyes98
#79719911Monday, October 08, 2012 6:40 PM GMT

Selene "I'll get some leaves or something to cover his back to prevent infection." I said, but I really wanted to go into the forest to calm down. At this rate I was going to turn back into an animal. I left the clearing, trying to slow my breathing as I looked around. Slowly, but surely the tail and ears shrank into nonexistence. I happily pulled a couple of leaves the size of my hand down from a nearby tree. I headed back to camp, happy that I'd been able to calm myself enough to return to being fully human.
puppys
#79730214Monday, October 08, 2012 9:14 PM GMT

Izzy looked back up."Ah. Thanks. Uh, wait. Who are you?"She said, serious. Jake grinned."It's Selene. She learned to TRANSFORM!"I said dramatically, grinning.
simsf1
#79733277Monday, October 08, 2012 9:52 PM GMT

Arashi "Sorry, but blame james. He's the damned psycho who did this."
Blueeyes98
#79736465Monday, October 08, 2012 10:30 PM GMT

Selene I walked back into camp, smiling slightly. "Here, got the leaves." I said, handing them to Izzy.
simsf1
#79768451Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:29 AM GMT

Arashi "Thanks."
KatherineBlob
#79768987Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:54 AM GMT

(Anyone who is on my other power thread, I have no idea what happened to it. Someone reported the introduction probably a bunch of times so it disappeared...)
puppys
#79790462Tuesday, October 09, 2012 9:56 PM GMT

Izzy focused on the cuts now. She grabbed the leaves and plucked a sharp rock from the ground, then grabbing a few strings from Mike. She put the strings between her teeth as she used both her hands to wipe the blood away with a scrap of cloth from her coat. She focused and mumbled a question to Jake, "Can you get me some kind of bowl of water. It'll be easier to clean the blood away?"She stared straight at her hands, focused. Jake nodded and began to think of ways to make a bowl. Isabella stared straight into Arashi.'Maybe his brother shouldn't be involved with him anyway. I mean, who would do this to their BROTHER??'She questioned in her head. Her eye flickered to Olivia and she spun back around to the water, not wanting to even think about it.
simsf1
#79790837Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

(James isn't Arashi's brother.) Arashi I grunted. It burned, even after days of manual healing.
puppys
#79791234Tuesday, October 09, 2012 10:06 PM GMT

(Exactly. Bella confused herself. XD) Izzy's cat purred against Arashi, trying got comfort him. Jake handed a piece of wood with leaves covering the sides and water resting in the wood. Izzy took it kindly and used it to stop the oozing blood.
simsf1
#79795869Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:00 PM GMT

Arashi stroked the kitteh. He then thought about asking it if it wanted a cheeseburger. He decided against it.
Blueeyes98
#79800559Tuesday, October 09, 2012 11:54 PM GMT

Selene "Need help?" I asked.
LittleMurph
#79836717Wednesday, October 10, 2012 7:18 PM GMT

(Katherine's other "Powers" thread was deleted, so can I join this one?)
Blueeyes98
#79855773Wednesday, October 10, 2012 11:34 PM GMT

(Just make an CS, puppy's admin. She can accept you.)
KatherineBlob
#79871314Thursday, October 11, 2012 2:58 AM GMT

(I like you blue, so you are now rewarded admin with puppys. I trust you will be a good one like puppys)
puppys
#79881031Thursday, October 11, 2012 12:04 PM GMT

(HURRAH! You are accepted weird dude.) Izzy took a second glance at Arashi's arms and legs. She pointed to anything bleeding."Get those." She mumbled, still dabbing the rag on his back.
LittleMurph
#79893776Thursday, October 11, 2012 7:46 PM GMT

Name: Andrew Silverstone @ge: 14 Appearance/Clothes (you only have one change of clothes): Average height, messy brown hair of medium length, skin color is directly between tan and pale, (not looking more like either of them) blue eyes and wears glasses. Clothing: A plain grey-blue shirt and slightly faded jeans. (I don't like describing clothing for some reason) Personality: Sarcastic and coldly intellectual, but funny and friendly to people he's familiar with. Mutation/Powers (nothing to powerful!): Andrew has the ability to become completely made of smoke. Bio: His life was completely average before the incident, nothing important to note. Possessions: (you can only have three max. It has to be something you can carry.): Water bottle Other: he is unable to control his power and has been stuck in "smoke form" ever since the incident. Sample Post(At least one paragraph): I cautiously peer outside, looking around for any signs of other people. Spotting nobody, I step out of the tiny hole. Actually, not step. I kind of float out. Ever since the world ended, I got turned into pure smoke and I can't turn myself back. I was afraid of being seen, so I just disappeared. I knew there were other survivors, but I didn't want to face them. I drift through the trees, looking for something to eat.
Blueeyes98
#79903655Thursday, October 11, 2012 10:15 PM GMT

Selene "Okay." I tore a small pick of cloth off my shirt, dipped it in the bowl of water and started trying to clean Arashi's wounds.
puppys
#79907185Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:02 PM GMT

Isabella dipped her hand into the river and swished it around, almost looking lost. Her eyes looked as if they were searching the river for something to say, to do, to stop or begin. She felt as if the pain had disappeared instantly. But why? How? She searched her reflection in the river, trying to find it. As she looked, long brown hair fell from her shoulder and covered her face. She pushed it out of the way but stopped and stared at it. Since when did she have LONG hair? She felt over the rest of her hair and gasped silently. It had ALL grown to how it used to be. She then groaned, realizing that maybe Olivia was ALREADY gone. She glanced over her shoulder at Olivia's motionless body with a sigh. She pulled a hair tie from her pocket, which she was gonna use for Olivia's hair, and pulled her completely straight hair into a ponytail but leaving out the new pair of bangs covering her forehead. She took off her yellow jacket and let the heat sink through her white tank. Her jeans were a little wet on the bottom but she didn't care. She stood up and marched towards the waterfall, not a care in the world. Izzy's eyes watched Isabella leave but she knew just what happened. She turned her eyes back on Arashi's back, starting to sew the string into clean skin.
Blueeyes98
#79909534Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:30 PM GMT

Tom I watched Isabella, wanting to go comfort her, but knowing that she had to get though this on her own.
puppys
#79910184Thursday, October 11, 2012 11:37 PM GMT

Izzy pointed a bloody mark on his arm."Get that. I'm almost done with the stitching in the back." She said through a teeth full of leaves. Isabella continued to walk but was only focusing o trying to blow her bangs from her face. They'd just fall right back ov her eyes. So at one moment, while she blowing, she wasn't looking at where she was going and bumped into a tree. She put a hand to her head and stumbled back, talking to herself."I hate you tree. I hope you know that. You should've moved. Ow. Ow."She mumbled, stumbling forward.
LittleMurph
#79912200Friday, October 12, 2012 12:02 AM GMT

Andy I hear a dull noise some distance away. My eyes widen with alarm, because it doesn't sound like any animal I know, and I can also make out some talking. I look around for a place to observe who or whatever it is without being seen. I spot some trees that provide cover and duck behind them.
simsf1
#79922305Friday, October 12, 2012 1:53 AM GMT

Arashi I grunted loudly but unwillingly, trying not to sound ungrateful despite the pain.
puppys
#79922734Friday, October 12, 2012 1:59 AM GMT

Izzy giggles behind him and finishing typing the small string. "Done,"She said, standing."Now I have someone to follow."Mumbling the ending, she turned and ran after her older sister.
LittleMurph
#79922982Friday, October 12, 2012 2:02 AM GMT

Andy I hear a groan of some sort. Yup, there's definitely people nearby. Crap, crap, crap. What do I do? I don't want to be found, but I don't know if there are others nearby that I might accidentally meet in my panic. I'm sure they'd react well to being face-to-face with what looks like a ghost...... Being made of smoke did have its benefits. I can still eat, but I never get hungry or full, and God knows where the food goes, if you get my drift. I exhale and inhale like any person would, but I can hold my breath an indefinite amount of time without any harmful effects. The annoying part is that I sometimes phase right through stuff, making it hard to hold onto anything. Also, the wind could easily scatter parts of me everywhere if I wasn't careful. Also, I can't turn back into a person. I'd rather be my normal self again.
puppys
#79923702Friday, October 12, 2012 2:11 AM GMT

Isabella jumped at the sound of footsteps coming towards her."WHO THE HECK-"She started to yell, turning around. Her pony greeted her with a whack in the face and Izzy ran smack dab into her sister, knocking her over.