of     1   

DarkwellorBallZ
#59651043Friday, December 16, 2011 10:39 PM GMT

Since I like holding towards user interest, I'm going to try polls like these to build stories. Questions: ___1. Where do you want this movie to take place? A. A group of tropical islands, with water filled with treasures! B. A flat, prarie location where soldiers do battle. C. On a group of abandoned houses, shattering with age. D. Happy home in Robloxia ___2. How many protagonists would there be? A. The are No More Heroes, and it's a Desperate Struggle, 2. (lolcwutId-shot) B. 1 C. 2 D. 5 ___3. Your conflict is: A. Enemy soldiers B. Corrupt hero C. A supersoldier with an overpowered DP-28 that shoots exploding bullets D. A calculator. E. Other ___4. And what would you like the heroes to have (free question)? Uniforms are what?
shadow97
#59655225Friday, December 16, 2011 11:43 PM GMT

_C__1. Where do you want this movie to take place? A. A group of tropical islands, with water filled with treasures! B. A flat, prarie location where soldiers do battle. C. On a group of abandoned houses, shattering with age. D. Happy home in Robloxia _D__2. How many protagonists would there be? A. The are No More Heroes, and it's a Desperate Struggle, 2. (lolcwutId-shot) B. 1 C. 2 D. 5 __B_3. Your conflict is: A. Enemy soldiers B. Corrupt hero C. A supersoldier with an overpowered DP-28 that shoots exploding bullets D. A calculator. E. Other ___4. And what would you like the heroes to have (free question)? Uniforms are what? 4. Banged up military clothes
DarkwellorBallZ
#59666643Saturday, December 17, 2011 2:40 AM GMT

Good to see a reply. Anyways, I'll wait to generate a script. I'll need 7 actors and a scripter. Trust me on building.

of     1