Irockz
#7523350Wednesday, April 15, 2009 2:48 PM GMT

Irockz: IM HUMAAAAN! *running around* AAAH! I WANT TO BE LUCARIO! *pulls out gem* FLASH! *is blocks and Lucario again*
joshyboi
#7526408Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:08 PM GMT

joshi : *was lieing by tal* uhh... Irockz, there is a side effect with the elemental crystals i hold, and if ur gonna ask, it is the side effect of mutant crystals attracting to them, so if u use more power from the crystal, the more mutant crystals come
Irockz
#7526589Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:16 PM GMT

Irockz: ... OK OK Ill use the monkey gem. But I have to be a monkey. AND YOU HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF ME! *gives you the lucario crystal and pulls out Monkey crystal* *FLASH* Irockz monkey: Ehaw. *jumps onto joshi's shoulder*
joshyboi
#7526719Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:21 PM GMT

joshi : ok Irockz, uh oh....a mutant crystal new noob : mutant crystal : these guys are not noobs but they are attracted by element energy, immunity to the element crystals though, anyway, these guys come in larger groups if u use ur element energy more and more, beware though, if they touch a crystal, they become a mutant crystal of that element
talbond
#7526828Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:26 PM GMT

I GOT AN IDEA!!!! *teles to labortory taking a crystal with him* A couple mins later ^dead crystal^ (not anything bewtween ^ means I made that) This crystal... *takes copy tool* if we multiply it.... one hr later *covered in crystals but in our containment suits and mutant crystal noob guys come along touching them* a few mins later *the ground is covered with corpses*
joshyboi
#7526957Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:33 PM GMT

joshi : its best not to use the element crystals too much and besides, the mutant crystals are evil but not noobs, we gotta destroy them if we use an element power, il research on it, if i find any info, il announce it to everyone
Irockz
#7527354Wednesday, April 15, 2009 5:55 PM GMT

Irockz Monkey: ... *sees Noob* *taps joshi on the shoulder* joshi: ... eh? Irockz monkey: *points to noob* joshi: oh right...
joshyboi
#7528416Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:35 PM GMT

joshi : hey, is that?.... ??? : we meet again! joshi : fake joshi!! fake joshi : that is right, i am back, and this time, the noobs are with me and i am arnooba's master joshi : ur the master of arnooba!!!!??? f.joshi : yes i am! *shoots joshi with electric beam and light ray, creating a thunlight beam* joshi : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! *goes electrucuted and feints, Irockz drags him to safety* monkey Irockz : oh oh ahah!! *translation : joshi, wake up, plz joshi!! wake up!!!!*
Irockz
#7528817Wednesday, April 15, 2009 6:49 PM GMT

joshi: *gets up* urgh... my aching head... Hey, wanna do a pokemon battle? Monkey Irockz: :D *nods* joshi: Go! IROCKZ! Monkey Irockz: Oh oh AAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Fake joshi sent out NOOB! IROCKZ used SLAP Noob Fainted! Fake joshi: I admit that was easy. but now Joshi, me and the noobs versus you and your stupid little monkey... that I told Arnooba to monkeifye! He refused, so I turned him into a monkey. He gave up and did it. Arnooba Monkey: EE HAW! (AND I HATE YOU FOR THAT!)
talbond
#7529194Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:01 PM GMT

So Irockz is basically a pet? hmmmmmmm....... BRAINSTORM!!!!! *makes a antidote backpack with a button to insert antidote in blood stream* Now! If you scratch that part you will be a human again! Only if you want to..... *cell phone rings* Uhh guys? KASHA STO! *time freezes* I gotta make a phone call. Phone conversation Tal: Ello! Cara: TAL!! YOU GOTTA COME QUICK!! Tal: Whats wrong? Are you okay? Cara: YES BUT THE KIDS ARENT!!! Tal: NOT LAT! Cara: AND SUZIE!! Tal: Whos Suzie? Cara: We changed our daughters name. Tal: So what happened? Cara: THEY TURNED INTO MONKEYSSS!! Tal: WHAT???? IROCKZ HERE IS A MONKEY TOO!! Cara: The kids been messing with your test monkeys and now the antidotes won't work! Tal: *looks at arms which are growing hairy* IM TURNING INTO A MONKEY! Good thing I have antidote! *drink* CARA YOU GOTTA GET OUT OF THERE ITS TOXIC ODOR!!! IT WILL INFECT YOU!!! Cara: Help...Me.... OOH OOH A A!!! Tal: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *turns off cell phone* end converstaion KASA UNSTO! GUYS WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE AND---- *the whole noob police are monkeys* Tal: Nickers.
Irockz
#7529523Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:11 PM GMT

Irockz monkey: *facepalms*
talbond
#7529579Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:13 PM GMT

Irockz! Drink that antidote! It will help unless you drink this! *shows monkey DNA* Irockz: Oh oh A A (How did you get that?) Tal: I take hair of monkeys to kick off my collage yr. *gets motorcycle* GET IN IROCKZ! QUICK! THE MONKEY ODOR IS REACHING YOU MAKING YOU A REAL MONKEY!!!!
Irockz
#7529677Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:16 PM GMT

Irockz monkey: ... *jumps onto motercycle* OH OH AH AHH! *Translation: But I like being monkey!*
talbond
#7529767Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:19 PM GMT

fine then. but hold on! *does a wheelie and races off to tals house* Irockz: Ohh a a a? (Why are we going here?) My wife is a monkey. ^monkey translator^ Great! No more Ohh ohh a as!!!! This will hurt. *pulls irockz hair and puts it in monkey translator*
Irockz
#7529828Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:20 PM GMT

(from now on Ill just type what Im saying) Irockz Monkey: OOOOOOOOOOOOW! Wait... you married a monkey? OH OH HA HA! *is laughing* talbond: >_<
talbond
#7529904Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:22 PM GMT

I married her at age 10. Which I am right now. I made something that made my kids right now, they are about 7 and 9. >.< She was HUMAN when I married her. *shows cell phone recording* (look at my cell phone converstaion for it) This is what she said before being monkeyfied.
Irockz
#7530078Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:27 PM GMT

(Ill just say Irockz from now on) Irockz: .... woah, dramatic. I bet shes ugly as a monkey XD pwnt. ONOES! I JUST PWNT MYSELF!
talbond
#7530169Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:29 PM GMT

Well. *kicks down door* OMG!!! Irockz: What? Tal: You might wanna scratch that button now. BECAUSE THIS WOMAN IS REALLY MONKEYISH!!!!!! Cara Monkey: ohho ahah!!! *pulls her hair and translates it* (HELP ME!!!!)
Irockz
#7530239Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:31 PM GMT

Irockz: 0-0 Text Box: NEW ABILITY! Irockz can turn into a monkey at will without having to be affected by the monkey oders! Irockz: *scratches button then uses ability* Shall I talk to her since Im a monkey?
Ohforf
Top 100 Poster
#7530781Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:45 PM GMT

Ohforf: Lol Irockz can turn into a monkey now lol?
Lolt64
#7530900Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:48 PM GMT

Lolt: So...many...unread....pages....*head explodes*
Irockz
#7530928Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:49 PM GMT

Irockz: yeah, ohforf, and you should be one. You can jump higher... *shows one jump is really high*
talbond
#7531034Wednesday, April 15, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

Sure! But since she only knows you by reputation (XD) I think I should talk to her too. *copys Text Box and changes word and script to this \/* Text Box: NEW ABILITY! Tal can turn into a monkey at will without having to be affected by the monkey odors! XD Text Box: NEW ABILITY! Irockz and Tal can NOT be turned into a monkey at all except by will! *walks in house* Cara! Cara: Help us! Tal: Hold on! Can I see the kids? Cara: Please look at them. Tal: *looks in house* OMG ITS ITS----- Cara: A iterall jungle I know. Tal: *goes in labortory puting on Scientest suit* OMG THE MONKEYS DESTROYED IT!!! one hr later Tal: FIXED! HELPING TIME!!! one MORE hr later I MADE THE ANTIDOTE!! *a real monkey takes the antidote* Tal: HEY GIVE THAT BACK!! one MORE MORE hr later Finally! its prepared now! *monkeys take the antidote again* Patrick: Can you move along? Im all out of timecards. Tal: Sure... LAT! SUZIE!!! DRINK THIS!! *Lat and Suzie drink it unable to be monkeys any more* KIDS LETS GO!! BEFORE SOMETHING EVEN MORE WRONG STUFF HAPPEN!! *run towards cara only to be sucked into a new world droping the antidote behind* NICKERS!!
Irockz
#7531370Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:00 PM GMT

Irockz: CRUD I GOTTA SAVE HIM! Kids, Im really a lucario just so you know. *grabs antidote and jumps in with him* *1 hr later* *Irockz and tal are lieing on the ground fainted*
talbond
#7531997Wednesday, April 15, 2009 8:15 PM GMT

*tal gets up* Huh? Where are we? IT must be a trap by noobs! *grapple hooks portal to Robloxia and grabs irockz and goes up there* 5 mins later *irockz is awake and the house and Cara is unmonkeyfied*