of     1   

TheModelMan
#600154Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:44 PM GMT

Post your favorite songs lyrics here. Here's mine: The FreeCreditReport.com commercial #1(The Car One) Well I was shoppin' for a new car. Which one's me? A cool covertable or an SUV? Too bad I didn't know my credit was wack, because now I'm driving off the lot in a used sub-compact. F-R-E-E that spells free credit report dot com baby. Saw there ads on my T.V. Though about going but was too lazy. Now instead off looking fly and rolling fat. My legs are sticking to the vinyl and my possy's getting laughed at. F-R-E-E that spells free credit report dot com baby! The FreeCreditReport.com commercial #2(The Pirate One) They say a man should always dress for the job he wants. So why am I dressed like a pirate in this restaurant? It's all because some hacker stole my identity. Now I'm in here every evnin' serving chowder and iced tea. Should've gone to free credit report dot com.(Yeaahaw!) I could've seen this coming at me like an atom bomb. They monitor your credit and send you email alerts! So you don't end up selling fish to tourists in t-shirts. Those are my two most favorite songs. ~~~TMM~~~ {TheModelMan}
TheModelMan
#600157Saturday, March 15, 2008 9:45 PM GMT

{Dumb Glitch}
DeathNote
#600320Saturday, March 15, 2008 10:18 PM GMT

One of my ALL TIME favorites. What's Up People?! ~ Maximum the Hormone Benribenri banzai benribenri banzai Benribenri banzai ningen Benribenri banzai benribenri banzai Benribenri banzai ningen Hora biribiri ikarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen Hora biribiri ikarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen What's up fuanzai ippai Hanzai kienai towani What's up fuanzai ippai (uramini wana dare down?) What's up fuanzai ippai Hanzai kienai towani What's up uanzai ippai Ikiru imi tsumaranka? ikiru imi tsumaranka? Ikiru imi tsumaranka? ningen Ikiru imi tsumaranka? ikiru imi tsumaranka? Ikiru imi tsumaranka? ningen Hora biribiri ikarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen Hora biribiri okarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen What's up fuanzai ippai Hanzai kienai towani What's up fuanzai ippai (uramini wana dare down?) What's up fuanzai ippai Hanzai kienai towani What's up fuanzai ippai Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ningen sucker!! Hey hey ningen *****? Hey hey ningen sucker!! Onorera eien ningen ***** Ah ningen... Bunmei yande huantei Mirai ha sukuwaren white house Zensekai ni warning!! Issaigassai ni kaikaku life Benribenri banzai benribenri banzai Benribenri banzai ningen Benribenri banzai benribenri banzai Benribenri banzai ningen Hora biribiri ikarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen Hora biribiri ikarasuka? biribiri ikarasuka? Biribiri ikarasuka? ningen What's up fuanzai ippai Hannzai kienai towani What's up fuanzai ippai (uramini wana dare down?) What's up fuanzai ippai Hanzai kienai towani What's up fuanzai ippai Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen ******? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ah ningen sucker ah nigen ningen *****? Hey hey ningen sucker!! Hey hey ningen *****? Hey hey ningen sucker!! Onorera eien ningen ***** Wameku saga Henken inken ningen Kusoda ugokidase ore fight Suteki na seisai no kiba kara Tenteki no sonzai wo tatsu Tenkeiteki na mesaki no yoku kara Change dekinai koku Manuke boke no sensouron hibou ni kenasou Manuke boke no sensouron hibou ni kenasou Manuke boke no sensouron hibou ni kenasou Manuke boke no sensouron hibou ni kenasou Hey hey ningen sucker Ah ningen ningen ***** What's up people?! Censored for attributes for under-aged children.
brainykevin
#603564Sunday, March 16, 2008 6:06 PM GMT

Something by the ramones probably. Lol, less than 5 chords and about 2 different verses, I STILL can't see how they became such a big band.
Legofreak55
#604268Sunday, March 16, 2008 8:10 PM GMT

I have two. 1: Come sail away-styx I'm sailing away set an open course for the virgin sea I've got to be free free to face the life that's ahead of me On board I'm the captain so climb aboard We'll search for tomorrow on every shore And I'll try oh Lord I'll try to carry on I look to the sea reflections in the waves spark my memory Some happy some sad I think of childhood friends and the dreams we had We live happily forever so the story goes But somehow we missed out on that pot of gold But we'll try best that we can to carry on A gathering of angels appeared above my head They sang to me this song of hope and this is what they said They said come sail away come sail away Come sail away with me Come sail away come sail away Come sail away with me I thought that they were angels but to my surprise They climbed aboard their starship and headed for the skies Singing come sail away come sail away Come sail away with me Come sail away come sail away Come sail away with me 2: Space Oddity-David Bowie Ground Control to Major Tom Ground Control to Major Tom Take your protein pills and put your helmet on Ground Control to Major Tom Commencing countdown, engines on Check ignition and may God's love be with you (spoken) Ten, Nine, Eight, Seven, Six, Five, Four, Three, Two, One, Liftoff This is Ground Control to Major Tom You've really made the grade And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare "This is Major Tom to Ground Control I'm stepping through the door And I'm floating in a most peculiar way And the stars look very different today For here Am I sitting in a tin can Far above the world Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do Though I'm past one hundred thousand miles I'm feeling very still And I think my spaceship knows which way to go Tell my wife I love her very much she knows" Ground Control to Major Tom Your circuit's dead, there's something wrong Can you hear me, Major Tom? Can you hear me, Major Tom? Can you hear me, Major Tom? Can you.... "Here am I floating round my tin can Far above the Moon Planet Earth is blue And there's nothing I can do."
Ejob
#605582Monday, March 17, 2008 12:29 AM GMT

Well I got 1 APL Song-By Black Eye Peas (with translation) [chorus in tagalog] Lapit mga kaibigan at makinig kayo Ako’y may dala-dalang, balita galing sa bayan ko Nais kong ipamahagi ang mga kwento Ang mga pangyayaring nagaganap Sa lupang pinangako [english translation:] (come closer my friends and everyone listen I brought news from my homeland I’ll tell you how we live and what goes on From my beloved homeland.) [verse one, apl.de.ap] Every place got a ghetto this is my version Check it out… Listen closely yo, i got a story to tell A version of my ghetto where life felt for real Some would call it hell but to me it was heaven God gave me the grace, amazin’ ways of living How would you feel if you had to catch your meal? Build a hut to live and to eat and chill in. Having to pump the water outta the ground The way we put it down utilizing what is around Like land for farming, river for fishing Everyone helpin’ each other whenever they can We makin’ it happen, from nothin’ to somethin’ That’s how we be survivin’ back in my homeland [chorus] [verse two, apl.de.ap] Yo, its been a while but… I been back home to my homeland, (check it out) to see what’s going on Man it feels good to be back at home And it’s been a decade, on the journey all alone I was fourteen when i first left philippines I’ve been away half my life, but it felt like a day To be next to my mom with her home cooked meal Meant i felt complete, my emotions i feel! Now life has changed for me in the u.s But back at home man, life was a mess… I guess sometimes life’s stresses gets you down On your knees, oh brother i wish i could have helped you out…
dextos
#35235776Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:11 PM GMT

qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm qwertyuiopasdfghjklzxcvbnm

of     1