of     1   

crashbandicoot700
#60331992Tuesday, December 27, 2011 6:02 PM GMT

Game: Max players=20 Transportations=3 colonies allowed to create=4 (the 1 extra colony is the ones that do not get picked) Colony A is the one with the Humvee(ground transport) Colony B is the one with the AirPlane(Air transport) Colony C is the one with the SeaShip(Sea transport) Barbarians are the left overs.(no transports). Getting 1 transport is very expensive, providing protection is hard and the fule is very expensive, and with barbarians competing to get your transport is never ending. As a barbarian you should trade with colonies with transport, the fule can be sold with as little money as 10,000 to the maximum of 25,000 credits. Each colony is only allowed to hire 1(ONE) barbarian as a guard/protector. The salary(tax) for a guard goes by 1,000 every 1,000 they make you have to pay them 500(50% on what they normaly made) examples: 1,000=500 tax. 5,000=2,500 tax, 30,000=15,000 tax. You cannot pay guards for getting 999 points, it only goes by 1,000!!! Fule cannot be paid with weapons, money only!!! If someone breaks the rules and has 2 transports this is a big opertunity for the 2 barbarian colonies, the fule has to be divided equaly amung the transports which will make them stop somewere close by, and that is were you take over them and keep the fule for yourself.(I am working on a seat that wont destroy the vehicle if the driver gets killed).(on acctualy making a team colony requires the ultra vip, it is a command option, working on that to). Sorry, until someone buys the Ultra vip I cannot add super vip or normal vip. ABOUT ULTRA VIP: There are NO REFUNDS!(unless I get another pin) make sure you read everything on the dialogs before getting it, here it is again: Give me a working ROBLOX card pin code(any card)if it works your in the Ultra VIP, if you give out the code to get in the Ultra VIP room who cares about the refund, you will not recive the Ultra VIP(sorry for other people, really, I will keep it open for as long as I can) A pin for a Pin, I will not buy any of your shirts on any account but the account you bought the Ultra VIP with. Super VIP is to expensive for me to give refunds to people, I am only making 1 tix per visit not 100 buys worth of the Super vip, When I get BC with an Ultra vip then 100% all normal vips will recive there refund. If you have bought any of the VIPs you wont get a refund unless you bought it 3 days ago(more than 3 days I will not give refunds, it expires, sorry). The game is not complete, by the time it is playable this post WILL BE deleted for an update.

of     1