of     1   

Dssdundonald
#60952289Wednesday, January 04, 2012 9:26 PM GMT

We're having the first ROBLOX Gear for selling at under 500 R$. This cannot be allowed to happen, Brigands Sword was the FIRST EVER ROBLOX Gear, selling for under 500! I focus all of my price issue with hats on this one gear - and I have come up with a suggestion to help the price be raised to a decent amount - preferably a couple of thousands. For each item that ROBLOX makes, it has a reccomended price put on it judged by quantity, quality, history (for example Brigands Sword was the first gear) and user opinions on comments. It doesn't tell you the reccomended price until the item stops selling (This is for both Limited, Limited Unique and old items no longer selling). As soon as it stops selling, the Reccomended Price, or Suggested Price as I prefer to call it, is put up below the description. This can give players in the Item-Investing industry some idea on what it should sell for, especially the first sellers. It could stabilise the amount of Robux an item is selling for as well as tell a player if it is a bargain or not. I have seen another suggestion stating it is best to remove high-numbered sellers, and this is how I thought of this idea. This is genuinely, I believe, better than putting an end to it BUT some ROBLOXians may not find it effective. Dssdundonald.

of     1