of     1   

Glowhoo
#61416779Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:31 AM GMT

Okay, so I was getting TIRED of Guest's ruining/griefing/messing up games, so I thought ROBLOX should make a Guest-Konnect Server, or the GKS. The GKS would allow Guests to play with Guests, and if players wanted, other players. But the GKS would allow Guests to play one game that ROBLOX people made, but not just a game. More interesting. LEADERBOARDS=Everyone has Leaderboards. There a RPG leaderboard. DIFF DOORS=There are 3 doors, in one door you spawn to an RPG map, which allows you to play a ROBLOX made RPG. Theres another PvP Door, which allows you to slash eachother. Then there's the Open Racing, Open Racing allows people to race. Lastly, the Freeserver, where you roam in a Terrain Generated place. This would give a way to get Guests to stop grieving and allow players to solve there "NO MORE NO MORE NOOO MOOORE GUESTS" forums. The GKS would help, in many ways, also with a tutorial. Every other game would say "Make an account to play!" because an liaM-E is not needed. If they can use a guest account, they can make there own. (REad liaM-E backwards.) ~{YOU JUST GOT PINKY-PIEEEED}~
tennis63
#61416941Saturday, January 14, 2012 7:39 AM GMT

This is very familiar to my idea of guest only games

of     1