of     1   

Crykee
#61503511Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:27 PM GMT

When in battle you are holding the sword in your right hand the the sheild in the other. You can use the left click to attack with the sword and the right click to use the sheild. When you left click (sword) it lunges or uses normal attacks. When you right click, the sheild you are holding goes forward with your extended arm to block any attack on the sheild. The sheild should have health of its own, so it will take a certurn amount of hits until it breaks. If you sheild is hit and it's health goes down the Health should go back up quite fast so the opponent should have to simutaneiesly have to attack with the sword to break the sheild. This weapon would put more skill into battle and make it more fun for the players. Please reply if you think this is a good idea. Thank you for reading, 1234christopher
Ronster55
#61504493Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:42 PM GMT

I cant think of any way to script this, so by default I support. ~~~One day turtles will rule the world~~~ *derp face* DERP
axeblade
#61505276Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:53 PM GMT

I like it
R3geBiscuit
#61505559Sunday, January 15, 2012 9:58 PM GMT

Sounds good :) Have different weapon combos. So if they click at the right time another attack is added to the combo,this makes the target 'Flinch' making them unable to attack for about 0.3 seconds.If you are hit yourself the combo is broken Have 'Power attacks' you hold down the left button then do a powerful lunge attack that stuns an emeny using the shield for 0.5 seconds. Have the weapon lose 'Sharpness' so the weapon eventually does less damage if overused. Add parrying,if to weapons are hit at the same time,both people are stunned for 0.5 seconds. Have shield bash,meaning you hit the emeny with your shield possible stunning people.
CjGame
#61505749Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:01 PM GMT

Don't make the shield to hard to break. Make the shield 100 health (NOTHING higher or lower). The sword should do 25 damage on ROBLOXians (NOTHING higher or lower), and 15 on the shield.
Crykee
#61554802Monday, January 16, 2012 7:20 PM GMT

@R3ge I like you're idea I will talk to some body to see if they can help me script it.
Crazace
#61556501Monday, January 16, 2012 7:53 PM GMT

I totally support. I at first wanted to skip or troll this thread because of the name. I thought war is like guns and all that crap. Then it's about swords and I give it a chance. Then I'm like "Heck yes" I feel this update would take ROBLOX Sword Fighting to a whole new level, and it'd be fun experiencing it. No comment.
CrasyTrex
#61556670Monday, January 16, 2012 7:56 PM GMT

It would mean that people could make a army vs. army that is from the medieval ages and use more realistic weapons from medieval ages so support because it would be really fun to charge in and have swords and shields clash!

of     1