of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

RistoReipas
#61727904Friday, January 20, 2012 3:32 PM GMT

Hi. My place, Colonial marines is based on the Alien franchise. You play as one of the colonial marines to save the day of unlucky civilians. Location Unknown underground colony or space station (under development). The Game has 3 modes. Normal, Traitor and Infestation. In Normal and Traitor, Marine goal is to lead civilians to safety. That is done by restoring power, getting civilians to elevator and getting out with all alive humans. Traitor's goal is to collect Huggers and survive at all cost. A successfull traitor will give score penalties to marines. A dead traitor gives score boost to marines. Infestation is like in AvP. One player start as alien. Marines try to survive. Dead ones join aliens. http://www.roblox.com/Colonial-Marines-place?id=10536049 Features: *Motiontracker/radar *M41A rifle with ammo gauge or counter. Modified from Skeletron377's M41A. M41-A is Quaker45's gun. *Team GUI shows every team member's healt, ammo, accompanied civilians and The Colonial Marines group logo. *Random Base Layout. Rooms are regenerated before every round. *Surgery for removing Chestbuster. *Control center has table with Level Map and console for sentry control. *Electrical substation. Provides power to doors, elevator and lighting. (Console needs a battery) *GUI that simulates Lighting/Nightvision. *Scoring system (Data persistence as soon as I get it to work) *Blowtorch for opening doors and starting fires. CAUTION always active when equipped. Tip: Don't use in elevator. Please note this game is under development. Post comments and bug finds in this tread. ---- Join The Colonial Marines http://www.roblox.com/Groups/group.aspx?gid=313047
nukman1
#61728140Friday, January 20, 2012 3:44 PM GMT

Can I assist you in making it?
RistoReipas
#61732909Friday, January 20, 2012 7:19 PM GMT

Thank you for your offer, but I'm not looking for developers for my game.
QuakeLeader
#61743306Friday, January 20, 2012 10:48 PM GMT

Perhaps the Exit part, The Area where the Elevator meets the top, Can be in the Middle of a Colony. Similar to Hadley's Hope Perhaps? Once the Marines Are piled into the APC,Which can then be driven onto a UD-4L Dropship up to a Sulaco? Or a different Planet? I'm just Brainstorming here.
RistoReipas
#61744719Friday, January 20, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

Yea definedly. Ending is unfinished. I have problem with planets. How to make one so It does not look like plane floating in space? If I make it a space station then there is no much driving for apc, sadly.
Dragunov1502
#61754348Saturday, January 21, 2012 2:04 AM GMT

How are you a colonist and a marine? If you are a marine and become a colonist, that means you are no longer a marine, unless you are a reserve unit that is. But if you are, there would be no point in this ever starting.
QuakeLeader
#61780728Saturday, January 21, 2012 4:54 PM GMT

Who said that? I mean that, as a Story, The Marines were Dropped into the Colony to Search for the Missing Colonists. Then Once They Rescue the colonists, They drive out of the Colony in the APC, and then Whatever end sequence Risto wants to add.
RistoReipas
#61782325Saturday, January 21, 2012 5:30 PM GMT

hmm I might go with that.
whaleofaperson
#61784106Saturday, January 21, 2012 6:07 PM GMT

Sounds cool.
warzon3
#61948908Wednesday, January 25, 2012 12:13 AM GMT

Also could you throw in the traitor being able to place down eggs? Also a alien queen would help Mode:extermination kill the alien queen whos spawning alien face huggers escape with at least one marine alive alt ending:set off the self destruct when the team is doomed
JarodOfOrbiter
#61969655Wednesday, January 25, 2012 3:51 PM GMT

Can you add a kick script? Ooh, or mabey an anti-teamkill script? *SOOOOOO MANY TEAMKILLARZ*
RistoReipas
#61973722Wednesday, January 25, 2012 7:28 PM GMT

Autokick will be in next update. Tagging might be still problem though. THere are ways to kill without getting TK record of it. If I would get data persistence to work I would add 1 day autoban.
kremon
#62000706Thursday, January 26, 2012 4:57 AM GMT

Awesome game.
Paingred
#62003195Thursday, January 26, 2012 7:40 AM GMT

This sounds awsome!
Aaron1890
#62027856Friday, January 27, 2012 1:27 AM GMT

How about a Team deathmatch or something like that where you have 2 teams one aliens one marines. and you have modes like capture the flag and stuff like that. Or a Survival mode where you have to survive as many rounds as you can fighting wave after wave after wave of aliens. Just some ideas. From Big Fan Aaron1890
RistoReipas
#62354248Friday, February 03, 2012 9:18 PM GMT

I dunno. I thing there are plenty of deathmatch games, "Infestation" is like between 2 team fight and survival. And aliens running after flags does not inspire me.
perci2112
#62539049Tuesday, February 07, 2012 8:35 PM GMT

i have a map idea: a Human Research facility build on a plateau next to an ancient temple, the temple has pathways leading from the facility to a cave, the cave is where aliens spawn, humans and dead spawn in the facility, the facility has two power plants, one powers the sentry turrets and the other powers the lighting, if both are disabled, the humans must reactivate them immediately, the research facility hold 10 civilians and two predators (the preds attack anybody in their sight, including civilians), the Humans must get the civilians to a air pad after it's power plant is reactivated, only problem; the aliens have taken the battery to the temple and the humans must get it back, the first person to get infected becomes the matriarch (queen), all three game modes work on this map, before each round, people get to vote on the round and get to choose whether they are dead or alive at the start of round, only 20% of players can be dead to make it fair, plus the design of the power plants, the temple, the research facility and the air pad changes each round, including the terrain and the location of the buildings. New rooms: Research Laboratory Weapons Research Laboratory New Weapons: Mining Rifle (AVP1) Smart Sniper Rifle Predator plasma pistol (AVPR) Predator Staff the staff and Mining Rifle were used my Alex Woods in AvP, the Predator Plasma Pistol was used by the Assassin Predator and by Human survivor in AvPR
QuakeLeader
#62862565Tuesday, February 14, 2012 7:37 PM GMT

The game is based off of "ALIENS" not AVP. There should not be anything to do with Predators in the game. Technically, Predators do not Exist in the "ALIENS" universe.
RistoReipas
#62910810Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:11 PM GMT

Yea I get some suggestions about avp and predator, but I'm quite sure that I won't add predators to this place. I have enough to do with what i got there. *Under development* I have made second underground level. Idea is to use it as "boss fight area". I bet I will have alot of work with queen model. My vision is still bit blurry, but I currently see marines and civilians running like headless chickens as big alien queen stomps after them.
keybladebearersora
#63465153Sunday, February 26, 2012 5:49 AM GMT

@Risto: Actually, I found a glitch, me and my friend were playing your game, and his night vision glitched, made his screen flash several times, and he had no night vision. He asked me to ask you to fix it. Please read this, Thanks! ~KBBS
whoabro
#63598518Wednesday, February 29, 2012 1:11 AM GMT

Why dont you make people able to be aliens
Dannythebedbug
#65143776Thursday, March 29, 2012 3:52 PM GMT

How do I get a face hugger tank thing?
ImperialWolven
#65464883Tuesday, April 03, 2012 2:20 AM GMT

@Above:Be a traitor. Also, make the ending similar to the Left 4 Dead games on roblox with the evacuation AI, but with the dropship takeoff and landing, drive the APC in, happy ending. *ADDITIONS?* . Load screen gui, with a menu, POSSIBLE but far ahead weapon benefits for TCM and or weapon slots like change guns? (Select main and secondaries) . Mounted M203 working? @Quaker . Smart guns in armories, two cases, kill everything in their POV? . Alien ability to harvest? . Eggs? . Attack tools for aliens? . Close the APC door? ( Player facehuggers get inside and screw you up. ) Thanks if you put my ideas in site! TCM and fan of your game - Darkspiritwolf
Cyrrow
#69338808Tuesday, June 05, 2012 11:26 PM GMT

Epic game. Dionysus The official Wine God of C&G(TGI Commissar)
grumpyeveryone
#74352587Thursday, August 02, 2012 10:05 PM GMT

I dont know why but whenerver I come to this game It doesnt give me any tools to use please help

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right