of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

danial828
#61855774Sunday, January 22, 2012 9:57 PM GMT

Call of Duty 9 : Modern Warfare 4 : SCRIPT! : Mission 1 : Lost Odds, Small Gains : Yuri, Price, Mitchell, Scott. (Weapons; M4A1 [ALL] : Desert Eagle [ALL]) ----------------- *Location: Small Enemy Missile Compound, Siberia, Eastern Russia* Scott: "Shhh!" He whispered, looking down at the small enemy compound. Mitchell: "Enemies, Down slope. 8..." Mitch whispered, he was armed with an M4A1. Price+Yuri: "Take em out!" They'd yell, throwing their knives at them. *All 8 enemies would fall dead from Knives and Bullets* Yuri: "Clear, Lets do this!" He'd whisper loudly, heading to a big reinforced door. Price: "Locked. Mitch and Scott, get round the Eastern staircase and get to the main control room." He'd say. Mitchell+Scott: "Gotcha!" They'd say running down a small corridor. Price: "We're getting the lost Intel, only." He'd whisper. Yuri: "I know, but what about my daughter?" He'd ask. Price: "If we find her, we'll get her evacuated..." He'd say, interupted. *4 Russians would walk through the reinforced door, Opening fire* Price: "Take cover!" He would yell, opening fire. Yuri: "It's too late! RPG!" He would yell, as a RPG flew into the room. *The RPG would explode, killing the 4 Russians and injuring Yuri & Price.* Mitchell: "Price, Do you copy?" Mitch would ask through the radio. Price: "Affirmative, What is your status?" Price would reply, picking himself up. Yuri: Yuri would lean on a crate, patching up his wounded arm. Mitchell: "Scott's injured, too injured to walk! And we've got 40 Russians outside!" He'd yell. Price: "Roger, We're coming!" He'd say, walking to me and helping me up. "Lets go!". *Price & Yuri would walk in to find Scott + Mitchell dead.* Price: "Dead, Looks like the Russians got em!" He would say, picking up their dogtags. Yuri: "Price.. I cannot breathe!" Yuri would say, falling to the ground. Price: "We need Evac! We're inside the Missile Compound! Location = Hot!" Price would yell through the radio. "Come on Yuri, Come on!" Yuri: "Price.. Leave.. Me!" Yuri would beg, beginning to die. Price: "No! You'll get outta this don't worry!" Price would say, looking outside. *4 Lynx helicopters would land outside, each dropping 4 troops off. They would then land a Chinook, dropping off 20 men*# Soldier: "Get him out of here!" The soldier would yell, he and his troops would get down the staircase. *Price would carry Yuri onto the Chinook, which would fly away from the scene* ---------------------------- Mission 2 : Tanker! Tanker? : Tanker, Brad, Meat, Sandstorm (Weapons; M16 w/ Red Dot Sight [ALL] : M1911 w/ Extended Mag. [ALL]) (Location. HMS New England, A British Aircraft Carrier undercontrol of the Russians) ----------------- Brad: "Don't forget, We're on our own soil today lads!" Brad would say, looking at the entrance to the Engine room. Tanker: "I've heard news on Price and Yuri's mission in Siberia, It failed." Tanker would answer to his leader, by a simple nod. Meat: "What? The most legend fighters failed?" Meat would gear up. Sandstorm: "Down to us.." He would saying, sitting down. Alarm: "Alert, Alert! Nuclear Missile heading for this Carrier, Evac Evac Evac!" It would call out. Brad: "Get outta here!" He'd yell, running out of the doors. *Russians would shoot Brad and Meat to the ground, killing them* Sandstorm: "Other way!" He would say, cheekily. He would gun down some Russians as he did. Tanker: "What?" He would answer, by now Sandstorm was gone. The doors sealed, trapping him in the Bedrooms. Sandstorm: "Tanker! Tanker?" He would ask through the radio, it would suddenly go static. Tanker: "Sandstorm! Sandstorm!" He would yell, ramming himself against a bigger version of a porthole. Enemy Transition: "Tanker, You have a choice; Betray your country, or burn with your country!" The voice would say. Tanker: "Who are you?" He would ask, looking confused. Enemy Transition: "Pekerov, The Russian leader!" He would answer. Tanker: "What happens if I choose to betray my country?" He would ask. Pekerov (Enemy): "You would either be caught by your own men, or live a rich life in Russia after victory!" He would answer, laughing. Tanker: "I'll help you, please! Get me out of here!" Tanker would beg, running to the door. Pekerov (Enemy): "The exit is above you, 3 Minutes. Go!" Pekerov would say, laughing. He had camera's all over the ship. Tanker: He would rush up the ladder, to notice 3 British troops lurking around looking for Russians. He would shoot them all down. Pekerov (Enemy): "Good." He would say, evily. Tanker: He'd make it to the top of the Aircraft Carrier, to a Chinook. Onboard was Price and Yuri. Price: "Whats that? Nuke!" He would yell. Yuri: "What? H-How?" He'd question, slowly dying still. *Price and Yuri would rush onto the Chinook, quickly followed by Tanker* Pekerov (Enemy): "Ok, I want you to kill Yuri. But don't make it look obvious!" He would order, whispering through Tankers ears. Price: "Tanker, Help Yuri while I quickly tell the Pilot to get going!" He would order. Tanker: "On it!" He replied, going over to Yuri. "Time.. To die.." He would whisper, suffocating him. Pekerov (Enemy): "Good. Nuke is 30 seconds away, Go!" He would order, watching the Nuke. Price: "Is Yuri Ok?" He would ask, walking over. Tanker: "Price.. He died. Sorry." He would say, looking innocent. Price: "What! How?" He would question. Tanker: "Blood loss!" He would answer, going to sit down. *The Chinook would be 400ft away from the Aircraft Carrier when the Nuke hit it. Nuclear Gases and Radiation hit London!* -------------------------- Mission 3: Betrayal? : Price, Tanker, Pekerov, Johnson. (Weapons; M4A1 [ALL] : Mini Uzi w/ Extended Mag. [ALL]) (Location. London, Looking for Pekerov) ------------------------ Price: "Russian Leader, Pekerov. He's our objective. Kill him on spot!" He would order, looking at everybody. Tanker+Johnson: They would both simply nod. Price: "Gasmasks and Hazmat suits on!" He would check, all functions were working. Pekerov (Enemy): "Tanker, Russian forces have an ID on you. They will not shoot." He would say. Tanker: "Thanks Pek." He'd answer, not making it look suspicious. Johnson: "What?" He'd look at Tanker suspicious. Price: "Lets get going." He would order, jumping down an 8ft wall. Heading into a backstreet. Pekerov (Enemy): "8 Enemies, Do not warn them. 3 of them hidden Snipers. Remember, ID on you." Pekerov would warn Tanker. Johnson: "Enem--" He would yell, cut out by him being killed by 7 bullets. Price: "Cover me.." He would say, running over to a small building's door. He would kick down the door. *2 Russians would force Price to the ground, handcuffing him* Price: "Tanker, Help!" He would yell. "Help!". Tanker: "I'm sorry Price." He would say, knocking him out with the back of his gun. Spetsnaz Captain: "To the Chopper.." He would say, leading the way. *They would meet on the roof, where the Russian chopper would be* Pekerov (Enemy): "How nice to finally meat you Price, and Tanker my friend." He would say, holding out his P99 Pistol at Price's head. Price: "You wouldn't dare.." He'd say, looking up at him. *Pekerov would hold fire, to a red flare up in the sky* Tanker: "British troops! Incoming fire!" He would yell, aiming at a British troop. *The British troops would open fire, one bullet hitting Tanker's stomach* Tanker: "I'm hit!" He would say, bleeding on the floor. Spetsnaz Captain: "Tanker!" He would say, lifting him into the chopper. Pekerov: "Come Price, Watch the British die!" He would say, laughing. Price: "Never!" He would say, angrily. He would elbow Pekerov in the stomach, rushing him to the ground. Pekerov: He would wrestle Price off of him, sending Price dangling off the building. *Some Spetsnaz soldiers would pull Price up and lock him in a small cell at the back of the chopper* Tanker: "I'll be fine, patch me up.." He would say, being patched up by Russian Medics. Pekerov: "You see Tanker, I told you life would be good!" He would say, offering a cigerette to Tanker. Tanker: "No thanks.." He would say, pushing the Cig's back. *The Chopper would lift off, but the tail would set on fire and explode, rushing the Chopper to the ground and killing some Spetsnaz* Price: He would crawl out of the damaged cell wreck and take cover behind a rock. Reaching for his pistol. Pekerov: "No Price, No!" He would yell, shooting Price in the neck. Tanker: "Price, Im sorry but life's better for the Russians!" He would say, laughing. Spetsnaz Captain: "Pekerov, We're outnumbered in London!" He would tell, pointing at about 40 SAS Soldiers heading to the crashsite. Price: "Kill me, You will die. Let me live, you will die! All 3 of you!" He would yell, laughing. Pekerov: "Call for our Reinforcements, located only 2 minutes away!" He would order, watching Price begin to bleed to death. Tanker: "No Price... You will die, and I will live!" He would say. Ramming his left fist into Price's jaw. *About 800 Spetsnaz would invade London, getting rid of London's Presence of SAS forces.* Spetsnaz Captain: "Price, Time to die!" He would say, shooting Price in the head. Tanker: "Am I safe now?" He'd ask, looking at Pekerov. Pekerov: "Not just yet.. Boy.." He would say, handing Tanker the button to a Nuclear Launch. *Tanker would press the Button, which would hit Moscow in Russia* Spetsnaz Captain: "Pekerov! It hit Moscow!" He would yell, rushing over. Pekerov: "Yes, We shall blame it on the British and it will Captivate enough troops to rule NATO!" He would laugh at the plan. Tanker: "Sick.." He would think in his head. "Nice idea sir." He would say out loud, hiding his true feelings to this plan. Russian News Channel: "Today, Moscow was hit by a Nuclear Weapon. Believed to be sent by the British.". ---------------------- Mission 4 : Death of a traitor! : Tanker, Spetsnaz Captain, Pekerov, Vekrov (Weapons; AK47 [ALL] : P99 [ALL]) (Location. London, England) ----- Pekerov: "This war has inspired millions of Russians to come against the British and American forces!" He would say, evily. Spetsnaz Captain: "Pekerov my leader, I believe their is a master agent called Vekrov." Asked the Captain. Tanker: "I've heard of him, is that him their?" He would ask, pointing at a man. Vekrov: "Oh Hello their, is it. President Pekerov?" He would ask, with a strange look on his face. Pekerov: "Tanker, Arrest him!" He would say, aiming his pistol at Vekrov's head. Tanker: "On it!" He would say, tying Vekrov's hands together with Metal Cable wire. Spetsnaz Captain: "I'll go command the troops, sir." He would say, walking away with a gang of Spetsnaz. Vekrov: "What have I done wrong?" He would ask, begging to be let go. Pekerov: "Agent?" He would ask, "Double Agent! You betrayer!" He would continue, putting his finger on the trigger. Tanker: "Sir, Incoming!" He would say, ducking down from 8 Sniper shots. *2 Shots hit Pekerov, he would fall to the floor and die* Vekrov: "Ha! You're filthy leader, dead!" He would laugh, spitting on Pekerov's dead body. Tanker: "Shut it!" He would say, ramming his fist round his jaw. "We will still win the war!". Vekrov: "You.. have a British accent... why?" He asked, looking at Tanker. Tanker: "I'm a British betrayer, I work for the Spetsnaz now!" He would say, walking closer to the edge of the building. Vekrov: "What made you turn?" He would ask, in a sad voice. Tanker: "I was going to die, a Nuke was about to hit the city I was in!" He would say, spotting about 40 SAS Soldiers rushing into the building. Vekrov: "And?" He would continue, signaling Tanker to take off the handcuffs. Tanker: He would take off the handcuffs, "Then, He contacted me. Had watch of my every move, told me an exit! If I betrayed Britain" He would say. SAS Captain: "Freeze right their!" He would yell, putting a red dot beam on Tanker's stomach. Vekrov: "We're British! I'm a Agent!" He would say, looking at the SAS, Then back at Tanker. Tanker: "Yep, British.." He would say. Spetsnaz Captain: He would rush into the building, "Oh... Erm.. Tanker's Spetsnaz! Pekerov let him join us!" He would yell out. Vekrov: "True, And they chained me up!" He would say. Tanker: "Oh... Now.. All of you betray me! Your lucky I didn't kill you Vekrov" He would say, picking up his pistol. SAS Captain: "I said drop the weapon!" He yelled, aiming at Tanker. Vekrov: "Tanker, Don't!" He would say, bravely. Tanker: He would open fire, Killing the Spetsnaz Captain, Vekrov and Injuring the SAS Captain. *4 SAS Troops would open fire on Tanker, killing him* General: "Well Done, SAS Captain. You got injured, but still continued the mission by killing Pekerov and Tanker." He would say, getting down from the Heli. Characters: Price: Danial828 Yuri(I know he died in MW3): Tanker: Scott: Mitchell: Sandstorm: Meat: Brad: Vekrov(Spy): SAS Captain: Bad Guys: Pekerov: Spetsnaz Captain: Helicopter Pilot:
danial828
#61859876Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

BEWMP!!!!
mrpricetoyou
#61859900Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:10 PM GMT

I'll be price!
mrpricetoyou
#61859955Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:11 PM GMT

I wish I meant
danial828
#61860020Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:12 PM GMT

Characters: Price: MrPriceToYou Yuri(I know he died in MW3): Tanker: Scott: Mitchell: Danial828 Sandstorm: Meat: Brad: Vekrov(Spy): SAS Captain: Bad Guys: Pekerov: Spetsnaz Captain: Helicopter Pilot:
mrpricetoyou
#61860078Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:13 PM GMT

I didnt want to sound like I was demanding it
danial828
#61860126Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:14 PM GMT

Im not good at playing Price's part anyway..
mrpricetoyou
#61860218Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:15 PM GMT

Mr"price"toyou Im a big fan
danial828
#61860264Sunday, January 22, 2012 11:16 PM GMT

Lol... Mitchell is more of my character, Big, Strong and Decisive. All thought I die I get a couple of lines..
JJdawgzx
#61879304Monday, January 23, 2012 4:15 AM GMT

Scott please.
JJdawgzx
#61879393Monday, January 23, 2012 4:17 AM GMT

WAIT SANDSTORM
danial828
#61893456Monday, January 23, 2012 6:47 PM GMT

Characters: Price: MrPriceToYou Yuri(I know he died in MW3): Tanker: Scott: KoopaBowser Mitchell: Danial828 Sandstorm: KoopaBowser Meat: Brad: Vekrov(Spy): SAS Captain: Danial828 Bad Guys: Pekerov: Spetsnaz Captain: Helicopter Pilot:
TheEpicGuitarist
#61896919Monday, January 23, 2012 8:30 PM GMT

SAS Captain pl0x? You cant be two roles, NO FAR NUB. :3
danial828
#61897384Monday, January 23, 2012 8:40 PM GMT

Characters: Price: MrPriceToYou Yuri(I know he died in MW3): Tanker: TristanHappy Scott: KoopaBowser Mitchell: Danial828 Sandstorm: KoopaBowser Meat: Brad: Vekrov(Spy): SAS Captain: TheEpicGuitarist Bad Guys: Pekerov: Spetsnaz Captain: Helicopter Pilot:
way245
#61898061Monday, January 23, 2012 8:55 PM GMT

Why are you using Yuri when he died?
austin4ever
#61898176Monday, January 23, 2012 8:58 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
way245
#61898263Monday, January 23, 2012 8:59 PM GMT

Then again, nobody could make Modern Warfare 3 except Inifinity Ward :)
Natenunu
#61919931Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:32 AM GMT

I will be tanker!
shadow97
#61921054Tuesday, January 24, 2012 2:48 AM GMT

Spetsnaz captain
austin4ever
#61930926Tuesday, January 24, 2012 12:50 PM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
danial828
#62150141Sunday, January 29, 2012 5:19 PM GMT

Characters: Price: MrPriceToYou Yuri(I know he died in MW3): Tanker: TristanHappy /AND/OR/ Natenunu Scott: KoopaBowser Mitchell: Danial828 Sandstorm: KoopaBowser Meat: Brad: Vekrov(Spy): Austin4Ever SAS Captain: TheEpicGuitarist Bad Guys: Pekerov: Spetsnaz Captain: Shadow97 Helicopter Pilot:
TheEpicGuitarist
#62238161Tuesday, January 31, 2012 7:42 PM GMT

Take TristanHappy out of the cast list. Theres no way Im going to work on the same film as him.
GyroPulse
#62742265Sunday, February 12, 2012 4:58 AM GMT

Wasn't Meat in MW2 where you had to take down Rojas? I thought Meat died in MW2
matt721
#62742431Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:02 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
matt721
#62742461Sunday, February 12, 2012 5:02 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right