Penguinbob123
#62324472Thursday, February 02, 2012 11:52 PM GMT

(I'm going to make Ethan's best maid >:3 ~Human CS~ Name: Raina Looks: She has the most beautiful strawberry blonde hair, and shimmering blue eyes. She has a pretty face. She wears a knee-high maid dress that is blue like the prince's color. Gender: Female Evil or Good: Good Bio: She is the best maid of Ethan's favor. She likes Bronze a lot, and spends her time with Ethan or in the libray. She has a soft spot for animals and is very kind. Where do you live: Castle Where are you currently: Castle) Raina: Bronze...are you okay? *She looks up at Mike.* You shouldn't kick the royal pet, I could tell the queen on you, but I won't now! What are you doing here? *She bends down and feeds Bronze. She pets his head lightly and straightens up.*
Porpoisely
#62325133Friday, February 03, 2012 12:06 AM GMT

Bronze I smile," Thank you, Raina." I slither back into my house.
Penguinbob123
#62325809Friday, February 03, 2012 12:19 AM GMT

Raina: Welcome. *She waves good-bye to the old snake and runs to prince Ethan.* Ethan...! Ethan: Yes, Raina? (He's nice to her..kinda o3o) *He stands still for a moment and sits down on a platform where three thrones are placed in the courtyard. Raina walks up and stands by him.* What is it? Raina: Oh, how are you? *She dusts his shoulders* I heard your mother, the queen, made you sit through the peasants' wantings. *She hears Ethan sigh.* Ethan: I know! She wants me to marry, but I haven't found the right women. It was dreadful sitting there! I wish you could've come, you could've sang to me, or read to me. Please come next time. Raina: I had to tend to the kitchen, but I will try next time. Thank you, your prince. *She bows her head.*
InfamousMask
#62325987Friday, February 03, 2012 12:23 AM GMT

*blows hair out of eyes and walks over to a stall and buys some food then starts looking back at the castle* "If I can I will kill that snake first" * smiles and walks into a alley and sleeps*
Penguinbob123
#62327198Friday, February 03, 2012 12:46 AM GMT

Ethan: Who do you think I should marry? Raina: Oh, uh...I heard there's a minstrel(someone who sings in medevil times) named Bella..she's pretty nice. Ethan: Excellent! Send for a gaurd to grab a carrige and send her to me! ~5 hours later at Bella's small cottage~ Gaurd: *Busts in through door* Hello, Bella! You are to report to the kingdom immediately! Bella: Wha? *She shoves Alexander back into her cellar.* Beg your pardon? Gaurd: The prince asks for you. Now come! Your carrige awaits! *He ushers Bella out without letting her say yes or no.* Bella: *She gets into the carrige and looks out the window, seeing her small town go by.*
InfamousMask
#62327955Friday, February 03, 2012 12:59 AM GMT

*walks into the small cottage and starts looting* "hope she dosen't mine but I need some souviners" *pulls sack over shoulder and takes a nap on a chair* (in the b io I should of put likes to sleep)
Penguinbob123
#62330625Friday, February 03, 2012 1:47 AM GMT

(lol) ~Bella reaches the castle~ Bella: Yes, Your grace? Ethan: No need for that, you're going to be my wife! You can call me Ethan. Bella: Uh..okay. *Servants swarm around her and take her to get dress-fitted.* King: *He walks out into the courtyard and sees Ethan.* Ah! Son, I see you have found a bride. Great!
ThatGuyYouKnow01
#62343550Friday, February 03, 2012 12:47 PM GMT

Alexander~ "HEY! WAIT! HELP!" I scream banging on the cellar "Ugh..." I say banging my head on the wall, lightly... "Wait...Good!" I say grabbing another knife that was on the table and i tie it to a rope that i found "Wow, im lucky today!" I say grinning and i climb up the cellar, slowly though, then i get out "Pfft, i love cellars with no top!" I say happily busting out of the house
Porpoisely
#62345417Friday, February 03, 2012 3:13 PM GMT

Bronze I slither over to Bella," So, your that new 'Bride' Ethan has been screamig and yapping about."
ThatGuyYouKnow01
#62355564Friday, February 03, 2012 9:45 PM GMT

Alexander~ I walk into the market again as more guards apear, I almost facepalmed, but i didn't they looked so angry, i just laughed as they tried to catch me "Give up, fool!" They say as i am now surrounded, no escape, no way i can, not now "Took you long?" I say laughing in my mind, but it ended quickly as they pushed me with their spears and swords, i just did what they asked, and we arrived at the castle "So who found him first?" One of them said and i quickly ended up into a fight, i laughed as they said "Once we get inside, You will bow down to the king!" I just rolled my eyes "Good ol' King and his prince, Ethan" I say with a grin as i get inside "Hola fools!" I said laughing but they just kept pushing me forward
Penguinbob123
#62360867Friday, February 03, 2012 11:24 PM GMT

Bella: Oh..yes..I don't want to be, but it seems I'm getting forced.. *She sighs and observes herself in a mirror. Usually her hair is down (naturally curly) but it was pinned up now.* I look like a pastery... Servant: *He runs in and tells some people that they've caught the escaped prisoner. He watches has Bella runs out, in a white dress that's short but will soon be made longer.* Bella: LET HIM GO! He didn't do anything wrong..much..or at least don't kill him! *She pleaded the guards. She then looked at Ethan who was sitting on a throne.* Ethan: Don't be daft, my dear! (Daft means crazy)He did many of things wrong. He stole many things and refuses to bow. Now, come, we must go for a walk and learn more about each other! Bella: *As Ethan tries to take her hand she steps back.* I won't go with you! I don't want to get married to you anyways, royal brat! I rather marry some robber..like him! *She points to Alexander.* I won't tolerate someone like you, and defintely not polish your dear heads on the walls! *She storms off, with maids and butlers scurrying after her.* Raina: Ethan, I am so terribly sorry...I heard she was stubborn!
Penguinbob123
#62361386Friday, February 03, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

Ethan: And beautiful. Raina: *She huffed silently and walked among Ethan's side.* Maybe she isn't the right one to marry! You could marry someone else...*Like me, she added in her thoughts.* Ethan: No, she's perfect. I am falling more enlove with her everyday. Now, get the maids to dress her in some walking dress and tell her to meet me at the royal gardens. Then I could show her a few of my tricks. *He watches as RAina runs off.* ~A few minutes later in the dressing room~ Raina: Bella, Ethan wants you to get ready, so please hurry. Bella: I'll take my time! I don't like him already! You do though, it's not that hard to see. *She watched Raina's face turn pink. She then got dressed and walked down to the royal gardens.* Ethan: Ah yes..there you are! Now, servants, you may go now. *The servants left and he turned to face Bella.* You're still beautiful. Even though I am, too. Bella: Uh..thank you...*She walked among the flowers, enjoying each of them.* Do you have a music room? I'd like to sing there! Ethan: Yes, we do. But I'd like to get to know you. *He took her hand.* Bella: I like to sing...and I like stories.
Penguinbob123
#62361688Friday, February 03, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

*In love with her)
Porpoisely
#62361944Friday, February 03, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

Bronze I slither over to Ethan, puffing with exhaustion," Your majesty," *Puff* "the other kingdom is attacking!"
Penguinbob123
#62362901Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:03 AM GMT

(There is no other kingdom! LOL, but I guess there could be one.) Ethan: Okay, old snake! Tell the gaurds! Bring down the axes, and swords! My dear, please go to the cellar, and stay there, Bella! Bella: Fine..but you have to be safe! *She runs off into the cellar and orders some guards to guard the cellar. Before she left she watches Ethan leave and ready weapons.* ~A few minutes later (assuming that there was already a room full of weapons)~ Ethan: GOOOO! *He battles and watches people poor in.* (I'll make someone from the other castle..because I wanna XP)
jjjmmm08
#62362979Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:04 AM GMT

( Is it too late to join? Also, if I can, may I be able to make someone from another kingdom?)
Penguinbob123
#62363350Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:11 AM GMT

(~Human CS~ Name: Judeus Looks: He has a small scar on his cheek, and has clurly brown hair. He is smi-handsom. He has curious brown eyes. Gender: Male Evil or Good: Evil Bio: He lives in the other castle on the other side of the woods. No one really knows of him or his castle. He is a harold of the king (Edward). He wears a cloak as black as night and under it, leather pants and shirt. He also has cark leathered boots. He wears his master's colors, red and black. Where do you live: Castle of Flames Where are you currently: Castle (good one o3o)) Judeus: *He sneaks off and knocks out the gaurds with a sword. He creeps into the cellar and steals away Bella, the new-destined-princess. He runs out without anyone noticing, then rides on his horse into the forest. After a while he makes it to the Castle of Flames. He take the princess to another cellar, going down there to gaurd, himself.* Bella: Ugh! How unsanitary! Let me go! *SHe fidgets on the cold hard floor of the cellar.* Judeus: Oh stop it, pretty princess. You may be beautiful, but you need to learn! Now sing me a song! *He listens to Bella's beautiful voice and hums along.*
Penguinbob123
#62363513Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:14 AM GMT

(Oh, no, it's not to late. And if you want, you can be the king from the Castle of Flames! I don't really care, just be evil and DO NOT KILL THE KING, QUEEN, PRINCE, RAINA, OR BRONZE. DON'T KILL BELLA ETHIER! they'r ethe main characters o3o.)
Assassin555
#62363697Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:17 AM GMT

(I love fanasty, don't you? Almost as much as I love fantasy.)
Penguinbob123
#62364566Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:32 AM GMT

(Are you gooing to rp or talk about it? e.e)
jjjmmm08
#62365305Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:45 AM GMT

( Ugh, roblox won't let me post it onto the forums.. Mind if I PM it to you?)
Penguinbob123
#62366464Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:05 AM GMT

(No, I don't mind. I'll post it on here..)
iKarlee
#62368402Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:36 AM GMT

I ride my horse up to my cabin and hitch it, I ran inside to refil my canteen, I ran back out and rode up to the castle, the guards stared at me instead of stopped me from walking up to the castle, I opened the huge doors. I walked up to the maid without a care in the world. "I would like to be the cook, y'know if there isn't already one, I you don't believe I can cook well I have a sample if you'd like to try my food." I say as I hand her an amazing sweet roll.
ThatGuyYouKnow01
#62388850Saturday, February 04, 2012 12:47 PM GMT

Alexander~ I start grinning again and they all ask "Why are you grinning? Your going to prison!" I just made faces and, they were mostly gone helping Ethan and all the others i just escaped easily "If you wanna kill me, kill me fairly!" I said taking my sword out, but eventually i had to leave since the guards came passing by and trying to get me "Goo' day, my brothers!" I shouted, then started to grin as i got to the top tower...And, I, well, I...Jumped off the top tower... but i still had my rope so, it wasn't that hard...After that was hard part "Oh, my god..." I mutter as i see knights everywhere...No one here has black armour..."Who are these people?" I say outloud
taffy118
#62389321Saturday, February 04, 2012 1:14 PM GMT

(Hey, sorry I'm late starting, but I'm gonna give it a try) ~Human CS~ Name:Kathleen (Katie, Kate, etc.) Looks:Shoulder length blonde hair, tan skin, chocolatey brown eyes. Petite in size, and is fairly slender. Gender:Female Evil or Good:Good Bio:Katie came from a kingdom far away and was the king's daughter. She lived there until her teenage years, when she was brutally taken during the night by some creep. She remembered waking up in an empty cave and running away, but nothing before that. Where do you live:A Faraway Kingdom (Don't have a name for it...) Where are you currently:Outside of the castle, in the woods.