of     1   

Ih4
#6259222Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:16 AM GMT

Admins test new things right? They should make time to visit our places and we can spare them messages. They always fix their places but never try ours and I think they make t time to vivit our places. R our's not good nough for them? They alwaays say not now or later. Telamon I think is the only admin who visits other places my cuz says he killed Telamon so much that he is looking for revevnge.
Naikado
#6261762Tuesday, March 10, 2009 2:31 AM GMT

Oh my god. Give them a break- the admins are working hard to make roblox better for you! Have you ever stopped to think of all the great things they've made for you? Bet you haven't. There are like over a million players on roblox! How do you think they can make time? Also about your brother, he is lying. Telamon does go into public games, oftem his Sword Fight on the Hights. I doubt Telamon would wish revenge from one of us... I understand that he may have said something silly that made your brother think that-the moderators have sences of humor too you know. P.S. Learn to type! (Sorry people for getting off topic :P)

of     1