of     1   

Pieperson92
#62702189Saturday, February 11, 2012 4:53 PM GMT

Hello, I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone on ROBLOX so that you can get a little idea of who I am. I am a friendly guy who loves to have fun but I don't take kind to people ripping of on Guest. Guest are people, they have just decided to test the game and see if they like it before taking time out of there life to create a account. I know that I have done it several times because I wasn't sure I wanted to play ROBLOX. But as you can see I have decided to play ROBLOX and I am glad that I chose this. I have been on ROBLOX since October 17, 2008 so I kind of know how ROBLOX works. Yes, my account says that I joined this month but I have had several accounts that I have used and LordVodemort was the first one that I have ever created. To tell you about my relationships with my groups, I serve my groups with honor, courage, strengh (etc.) I don't like to lose very often because I am a very competitive person. I am a working on soldier with strengths and weaknesses. Some Strengths I have is I am fairly well with swords but I will get out of hand and will die from the lack of strategy. I do great with guns but can get out of hand when a gun breaks on me and I am in the middle of a battlefield. It is very aggervating as most of you may relate to that. Some weaknesses I have is I can get over competitive and will go crazy to kill someone because I am so ***ed off. It happens to everyone and I don't blame you but I have learned that we are trained soldiers and if we were in REAL combat all of our comrads would be dead because you/I got out of control and ***ed. I also can get very protective if you were to insult me by saying: Shut-up, Noob, Idiot (etc..). I am working on my "issues" with myself but it will take some time. If you are to PM me for anything about Grouping like, "You are a very well-skilled soldier that we have seen in battle and we have chosen you to join our group that has starting out." Then when you go to the group you see 500 people. That is not "Starting Out" in my eyes. So if you are to send me a PM on that please be honest because 99.9% of the time I will probally not join/respond to your request. Also if you are PM me stupid stuff like, "Will you Donate, PLLLLLZZZZ be my friend" that is just aggervating me so much that you will NOT get your way and probally will be reported for irritating me. I don't mind having it accationally but I don't need it every 9 seconds. If you are PMing me about something else I will reply to it but it may not be A.s.A.p. I want to say "Thanks" to my friend Aradicus for introducing me to ROBLOX in 2008 and I would like to say thanks to ROBLOX for all the adventures I have had over the past years. The last shout I would like to present is to my sister Stringz, because she has helped me with so much through my life that I probally wouldn't be as "normal" as I am. One more thing that I would like to say so I can stop getting PM's about it. I am not Pieperson50's ALT or another account by him. I am a normal guy who decided to come up with a name because I was intrested in ROBLOX from my partner Aradicus. Please understand that and I am a fan of Pieperson50's work. Sincerely, Pieperson92
Thegameboy
#70149253Sunday, June 17, 2012 3:04 PM GMT

"I am a friendly guy who loves to have fun." Yeahhh. Read the rest of the post. Not really.
DlSNEYLAND
#70156084Sunday, June 17, 2012 5:23 PM GMT

tl;dr ✩ ~ ✩ Dɪsɴᴇʏʟᴀɴᴅ: RTᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ 08ᴇʀ ✩ ~ ✩
Firethepie123
#90111047Sunday, February 24, 2013 1:59 AM GMT

:3
JailedBurden
#98166919Sunday, May 19, 2013 8:48 PM GMT

It says you joined 10th Feb 2012, not 17th Oct 2008 :P Get your facts straight sir

of     1