of     1   

MikaelWinston
#6325110Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:45 PM GMT

Sometimes I get to feelin' I was back in the old days - long ago When we were kids, when we were young Things seemed so perfect - you know? The days were endless, we were crazy - we were young The sun was always shinin' - we just lived for fun Sometimes it seems like lately - I just don't know The rest of my life's been - just a show. Those were the days of our lives The bad things in life were so few Those days are all gone now but one thing is true - When I look and I find I still love you. You can't turn back the clock, you can't turn back the tide Ain't that a shame? I'd like to go back one time on a roller coaster ride When life was just a game No use sitting and thinkin' on what you did When you can lay back and enjoy it through your kids Sometimes it seems like lately I just don't know Better sit back and go - with the flow Cos these are the days of our lives They've flown in the swiftness of time These days are all gone now but some things remain When I look and I find - no change Those were the days of our lives yeah The bad things in life were so few Those days are all gone now but one thing's still true When I look and I find, I still love you, I still love you. Those are the days of our lives. Queen Queen is the best band in the world!
Zilla2112
#6326145Thursday, March 12, 2009 10:07 PM GMT

Queen is awesome. I personally prefer their stuff from the 70's, but that's just me.
MikaelWinston
#6332855Friday, March 13, 2009 12:38 AM GMT

see i take it your more into hard rock. I love queen all together, but i love softer rock so when i heard there later stuff i was sold.
Zilla2112
#6334160Friday, March 13, 2009 1:12 AM GMT

I love their heavy stuff as well as their softer stuff. "Love of My Life" is one of the most beautiful songs ever, and the song before it, "The Prophet Song", is one of Queen's heaviest and their most progressive works. And of course, "Bohemian Rhapsody" is amazing too.
MikaelWinston
#6334560Friday, March 13, 2009 1:24 AM GMT

omg all of their stuff! they made a musical and they came out with a tree disc c.d of greates hits. my go i think i've listend to that more than i have to my own heart beeting!
Sprocket
#6345198Friday, March 13, 2009 6:00 PM GMT

did u know 'bohemian rhapsody' got banned from a bunch of clubs and radio stations because its like 5 minutes long?
Zilla2112
#6346511Friday, March 13, 2009 6:55 PM GMT

I can understand why clubs would ban it, but not radio stations. I mean, it's only about six minutes long. That's not too long!
MikaelWinston
#6353604Friday, March 13, 2009 9:37 PM GMT

ya i know U2 just came out with there new c.d and they made a new music video thats an hour long!

of     1