of     1   

za_pa
#63312040Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:39 AM GMT

As the title says, I'd like an ignore feature. This feature can be really useful. Spamming accounts are worthless when they are "ignored". A troll's replies go to waste when they are "ignored". Cyber bullies don't say another word to their victim when they are "ignored". etc etc etc You can ignore them by going to their profile. Their profile has a button. "Ignore". Just like that. The blocked user cannot: *make him/her visible to you, nor will his/her message appear in the game chat *send a PM to you *send a chat party invitation (the message the blocked user will get will say "This user has blocked you.") *see your blurb *make his/her avatar on his profile visible to you *make his/her comment, thread, reply on a forum thread visible to you *make his/her places visible to you *gain a profile visit if you go to his/her profile Please tell me if there is any flaws here that I should consider Thank you for viewing
za_pa
#63312084Thursday, February 23, 2012 4:40 AM GMT

And also, I forgot to mention that you can undo the feature by going to his profile and clicking a button that says "Undo Ignore" (it is where the "Ignore" button used to be.)
cody516
#63312766Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:01 AM GMT

i like to keep my messages open but i don't like idiots spamming it, and plus sometimes clicking play may fall me into a game with someone i dont like, good for people who mass hate! airborne!
cody516
#63312801Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:02 AM GMT

people who have mass haters, like jared, he could end up clicking the play button and end up in a mob of haters. and players wont be able to join him or see his ingame chat incase he ignores them in game. airborne!
za_pa
#63402855Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:56 AM GMT

I NEED THIS FEATURE. PLEASE.
za_pa
#63402972Saturday, February 25, 2012 4:59 AM GMT

PLUS, you cannot see what place they are in

of     1