of     1   

DonCurrency
#63313522Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:29 AM GMT

Well welcome fellow movie men and women who were in The Mafia Films. After a series of dysfunctional weeks when I was busy with the super-clans of Roblox, I have decided to completely reform The Mafia Films Corporation, as part of our new President's plan for 9 new actors and 5 new elite set builders. Our reforms are meant to increase our activity and gain new members and potentially make R$ for investments in our filming studio. We have completely remade all of our former rules and are going to day-by-day release them on the forum for you to enjoy. Now, we are moving from what we used to be known as our former channel EmilioMandell to TheMafiaFilmsCompany We are also firing all of our current employees and testing them to make sure that they will rejoin, plus we want to control our rate of growth. We are converting to a combination of SMOSH, EzCheese, and Vevo. We are planning to start web shows, short videos, and yes music videos. In addition, we have created a suggestions-procedure thread where if you have a movie idea, you would write it in a certain format and send it to me via Roblox Account, Youtube, Twitter, or even our Facebook Page. To add to that, we are completely getting rid of the pay our workers policy, because we are anti-Union, and we have gotten rid of our old system of filming and are completely reliant on Sony Vegas Pro. We have also reformed the old way we used to ally. Now you must fill out an ally request forum and get it approved by the Chairman of The Board through a CEO process. We will also require you to go to our official website at FreeWebs (Webs). Or just Google it, it should pop up. There will be a biweekly code that you must send into our Human Resources Manager. We have also finished the official employee handbook, and our official Guide to Making Roblox Movies will also be published on the forums. NOTE: None of this stuff has happened when I made this so, I will post a reply with the links in them, or by that time, we will have already had them on our new group description. FUTURE STUFF: (Ignore This Stuff Untill I have BC) To add on, we will soon impliment a Filming Academy where you must graduate and take a test to fill out entrance into the Mafia Films main group. We are going to require uniforms for our members in both the Academy and the Main group. Well that's about all the new reforms we are planning, and I hope you look forward to March 6th when about a good chunk of this "stuff" is completed. Thanks, bye.

of     1