of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

destroyer693
#6376825Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:54 AM GMT

I'm new to this book reading thing, and I can't believe how much books stretch your imagination. Anyways im reading this pretty cool book called UnWind, by Neal Shusterman. It's about these 3 kids that run away from their home, because they were gonna get unwind, or executed by juvy cops. They meet each other in a bus crash, and when they ran away they went in a school bus.Then they saw a poor baby that was left in someone's door.Thats when they had problems running away, because they tried to help the baby but they had no way to feed it. Books Can be really amazing.
destroyer693
#6378225Saturday, March 14, 2009 8:53 AM GMT

Come on, anyone even like reading books?
destroyer693
#6389247Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:01 PM GMT

Lol, anyone even here?
Kingempoleon
#6390352Saturday, March 14, 2009 5:33 PM GMT

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban I've never read the Harry Potter series but I've started at Summer 2008,when school came back,I read the Series of Unfortunate Events,now I'm reading Book 3 of HP
Sprocket
#6398467Saturday, March 14, 2009 9:24 PM GMT

Current/artimes fowl Favorite/charlie bone
destroyer693
#6417022Sunday, March 15, 2009 8:38 AM GMT

you should tell us what your book is about.
sulder8
#6437087Sunday, March 15, 2009 9:19 PM GMT

my favorite series is "Warriors" by Erin Hunter. im currently reading "Warriors, a New Prophasy. Book 2: Moonrise
mariofan130
#6439319Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:13 PM GMT

Hatchet and Tiger Hatchet is about a boy with parents that been divorced and he is visiting his father, but then his plane crashed,and he's all alone in the canadian woods with only a hatchet with him, and survives 48 days in the woods, and gets rescued by the canadian police
mariofan130
#6439575Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:19 PM GMT

Tiger is just AWSOME, its about five young monk warriors, who's grandmaster and "brothers" die in a war,caused by they're lost brother Ying, and must find a purpose in their lives and discover the secrets of their past, the five monks Malao, Fu, Seh, Long, Hok, they each mastered a different type of animal martial arts, and they're names came from Catonese names, like Malao means "monkey", Fu means "tiger", Seh means "snake, Long means "dragon",and Hok means "crane", each mastered the martial arts based on their names, read the book its awsome
sulder8
#6441207Sunday, March 15, 2009 10:54 PM GMT

warriors is about a housecat named rusty, who one day joins a clan of cats in the woods, called thunderclan. theirs four clans, shadowclan, thunderclan, windclan, and riverclan. each of them with their own territories, but when one warrior in thunderclan (named tigerclaw) breaks the warrior code, and murders the clan deputy, rusty and his new friends gotta expose tigerclaw for the murderur he is, before its too late. and after that series ends theres a whole new plotline in a new warriors serie. =P
Kingempoleon
#6453026Monday, March 16, 2009 3:50 AM GMT

Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban is about Harry Potter's third year in Hogwarts. In the Muggle (Normal People) News,he finds out that there is a criminal that escaped the Askaban jail,a very "Hard to Escape" place (This happened before school). At the wizardry newspaper,he finds that the same news too,but this time he finds out that the Azkaban guards found the criminal whispering "He's at Hogwarts". In the class "Talons and Tea Leaves",Harry finds out that he's the one going to be killed in the second or third trimester of the year.
sulder8
#6471513Monday, March 16, 2009 10:17 PM GMT

im going to start reading a book called "among the hidden". my friend read it and this is what he told me about it: among the hidden takes place in the distand future, like about 4 years from now, where you arnt aloud to have more than 2 kids, having more than that can result in servere punishment, like 30 years in jail, and for the child: death. the main character is called luke: the third born in a family. as third born he cant leave the house, even to go to school, and he cant go near windows. their house always has curtains covoring every inch of their windows. oneday, luke looks out the window one day, and theirs new people living next door, and while everyones at school, luke thinks he sees another third-born child in the house. luke and their new neighbor start some adventures or something, with abunch of other third-borns. "shadow children" if you will... thats what my friend says. =P
Kingempoleon
#6483720Tuesday, March 17, 2009 3:38 AM GMT

sulder8 on 03-16-2009 05:17 PM Re: You're favorite book/ Current book your reading. im going to start reading a book called "among the hidden". my friend read it and this is what he told me about it: among the hidden takes place in the distand future, like about 4 years from now, where you arnt aloud to have more than 2 kids, having more than that can result in servere punishment, like 30 years in jail, and for the child: death. the main character is called luke: the third born in a family. as third born he cant leave the house, even to go to school, and he cant go near windows. their house always has curtains covoring every inch of their windows. oneday, luke looks out the window one day, and theirs new people living next door, and while everyones at school, luke thinks he sees another third-born child in the house. luke and their new neighbor start some adventures or something, with abunch of other third-borns. "shadow children" if you will... thats what my friend says. =P _________________________________________________________________________ It looks very interesting! Do you know what the cover of the book looks like? I think I'll feel like buying that book at Barnes & Noble
CrazyJoe
#6487356Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:23 PM GMT

You guys talk a lot. My favorite book = The Sight My other favorite book = Fell (the sequel to The Sight) Read those. They're very good, though The Sight was kinda sad at the end.
Will20
#6487521Tuesday, March 17, 2009 12:42 PM GMT

My Favorite is: Doctor Who: The Deadstone Memorial A Young Boy suffers terrifying visions. And terrifying fates. A jet of blood, mindlessly walking saying Mummy mummy with a bloody nose. And a mondterus ghost. Only the Eighth doctor can help, But he must uncover the secret of A Memorial that says Deadstone. The doctor finds a way to stop the terrifying visions, but they break into the kid's mind. This is a really Grim book for Dr.Who fans.
sulder8
#6489721Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:11 PM GMT

to kingempoleon: this is what the among the hidden covor looks like. http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/margaret-peterson-haddix/among-hidden.htm and this is what the covor of the first warriors book looks like: http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk/h/erin-hunter/into-wild.htm
MetalCronzeXIII
#6490784Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:47 PM GMT

i like to read harry potter and the chamber of secret. i have harry potter book collection.but i most like harry potter and the chamber of secret.
MetalCronzeXIII
#6490843Tuesday, March 17, 2009 5:49 PM GMT

now i must read school book
CrazyJoe
#6491593Tuesday, March 17, 2009 6:15 PM GMT

Oh, by the way, I'm currently reading 'The Stand' by Stephen KIng. It's some 1,153 pages or something.
austinpowers999
#6494876Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:52 PM GMT

Current book:Sea Of Monstres by:Rick Riordan Favorit Book:Harry Potter And The Deadly Hallows
austinpowers999
#6494948Tuesday, March 17, 2009 7:54 PM GMT

Well i havent started sea of montsres but i read the first one the lighting hief and its about like greek gods and the main character is a demi-god he is the sun of poisedon the god of the sea its very cool
catdev100
#6498238Tuesday, March 17, 2009 9:32 PM GMT

I'm currently reading Boxcar Children #2 Suprise island it's a good book about 4 kids and their grandfather going to a privite island where a strange man lives could the man be keeping a secret.......*read this book to find out*
destroyer693
#6500484Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:19 PM GMT

The book im reading "UnWind" has about 361 pages and im at 146th page, its so amazing idon't want it to end.
sulder8
#6509072Wednesday, March 18, 2009 1:27 AM GMT

still reading moonrise... =P it aint nearly as interesting as the FIRST warriors series though.
raegirl1
#6518687Wednesday, March 18, 2009 3:42 PM GMT

i like books. im reading this book about these three bears trying to survive

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right