lulztruck
#64787748Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:15 PM GMT

Searching for everyone else All of a sudden out of nowhere a group of hunters come out of no where pulls his sawords out and fights them
Melwolf122
#64787998Thursday, March 22, 2012 9:18 PM GMT

(Nvm im 18)
HoIIowed
#64807923Friday, March 23, 2012 1:56 AM GMT

(@Lulz you are ubering,and did I accept you?No.So you are banned(including NO pet dragons or anything T_T because you never read the rules).Further posts from you will get you banned form roblox.) I sit on one of the cabin roofs as rain pours on my head.It was hard,rain pattering and splattering my hood when the lights below me suddenly came on.I blinked a few moments to look at a survivor with a blue jacket with brown hair in a ponytail and jeans.I sit in curiousity thinking of my separation with someone else...But I partly forgot my memory.I slump down as aflash of lightning strikes the sky and I ignore the loud thunder.
Melwolf122
#64810672Friday, March 23, 2012 2:43 AM GMT

Zoey I looked up,Half expecting to see some kinda of zombie hanging from the ceiling,ready to pounce. A loud thunder cracked outside and my thoughts quickly faded from the shock. I un-zipped my backpack and took out a quilt i had gottn from a gas station not far ago and i spread it out on the old bed. I sat down on the edge of it and opened my journal. I was about to write somthing but just stuffed it inside my backpack. I felt watched. I decided to just have a snack i guess. I took out a zip bag full of snacks and ate a chip.(Eh,a chip,couldn't think of enything else XD)
HoIIowed
#64834299Friday, March 23, 2012 8:24 PM GMT

(Chip :3) I can hear the telltale sobs of something nearby,but was muting by the thunderstorm.Sitting back up I leap down in front of the windows forgetting the survivor occupied the place and could've seen me,put I put my body in stealth mode position as I slunked by.The crying was annoying me as I passed the skinny sobbing gril wearing something like a ripped gray,dull bikini.I snorted and sat in the bushes behind the cabin as another crack of light brightened the sky.
HoIIowed
#64919368Sunday, March 25, 2012 3:14 AM GMT

(Bump)
Riku1257
#64920402Sunday, March 25, 2012 3:34 AM GMT

(I'm just going to create a new character.) Name:Travis Brown Gender:M A.ge:17 Apperance:Red shirt with a yellow biohazard symbol on it, black jeans, black hair cut almost emo style that hangs over his left eye, they're grey by the way, black Adidas shoes, and a white hoodie that's really dirty, and splattered with infected blood. Bio:If you ask, he'll tell you. Weapons:Katana, Magnum/ Desert Eagle (dunno what it's called.) Pet:None Other:N/A
HoIIowed
#64949863Sunday, March 25, 2012 6:06 PM GMT

(Since you were accepted earlier,you are accepted.)
Louisianadood
#64986766Monday, March 26, 2012 3:53 AM GMT

Jacob I see that it may possibly be a survivor and inch slowly outwards. I see some sort of bulding and walk towards it.
gingerthecat106
#64991850Monday, March 26, 2012 8:57 AM GMT

Survivor CS: Name: Misty Moon Gender:F A.ge: 13 Appearance:short black hair,brown eyes,black boots, combat shorts, a white shirt with a grey hoodie over top, flats,bandanna and dog tags Bio(optional): Weapons: dagger,machete,M.P5K Pet(optional): Black labXgermanshep named Blaze Other(optional):
HoIIowed
#65006688Monday, March 26, 2012 8:01 PM GMT

(Ginger accepted) I sit in a nearby clump of bushes as in pours even harder.Memories are in the back of my mind that most of them were nearly wiped out.I stiffen as I pick up the scent of another survivor,but can't see it.
Louisianadood
#65021831Monday, March 26, 2012 11:49 PM GMT

Jacob I see the blue move in the bluring rain. "He-" I say, then stop. What if it was a zombie?
Melwolf122
#65028673Tuesday, March 27, 2012 1:16 AM GMT

Zoey I picked up a chip and munched on it,THATS when i noticed sobbig outside of my cabin. I had encountered these basta.rds before,a few days ago she had kill.ed one of my buddies,and i was only lucky to be away. I quickly dropped my bag of chips and grabbed my pistol,pointing it towards the door with both hands. If she came busting in,i was armed.
Melwolf122
#65118084Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:41 PM GMT

(Bump,iam waiting for a reaspons to whomever controls witchy[The Witch])
HoIIowed
#65163535Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:19 PM GMT

(Witches just enjoy crying XD) I hear a voice but it suddenly dropped immediately.I sat up curious and stared at the survivor udner the bush,only my cat-like eyes visible to be seen through stormy darkness.My breathes came out in white clouds from how cold it was,but zombies couldn't feel warmth or coldness.I flattened myself to the ground once more and my hoodie covered my eyes,but I was able to still see.
Melwolf122
#65164768Thursday, March 29, 2012 11:35 PM GMT

(Lol,i just now noticed you're a girl hunter XD) Zoey I point my pistol at the door and open it with my foot. It creaks open and i see a crying woman infront of my cabin,sobbing and crying while rocking slightly back and force. I wasn't as dumb to believe this act,i knew this too well. I also knew it was far to dangerous to shoot her now. She started making a "A grrrr,a gree"sound,coming from her throat. I was too close. I reached for the door knob and the sound got louder. I got hold of the silver door knob when the witches head suddenly jerks up and screams. I slammed the shut before she could stand up and a second later i felt her scratching on the door. It had no lock,so i held the door lcosed while she screeched outside.
Riku1257
#65169536Friday, March 30, 2012 12:41 AM GMT

(Going to post soon, had standardised testing the entire week.)
Louisianadood
#65169716Friday, March 30, 2012 12:44 AM GMT

Jacob I shiver, my breath white with every exhalation. I look around for the blue. I cautiously step towards where I last saw it.
Melwolf122
#65170289Friday, March 30, 2012 12:51 AM GMT

Zoey "Aghh!!"I groaned and had to push to keep the door from bursting open. Suddenly,the cries stop. I could hear my heart beat goin 50 beats per second,and my breath seemed to sound like a loud Breath you take when you come out of the pool. I listened,and suddenly,even though i kinda expected it,a gray blazer sharp hand,breaks through the door just inches away from my cheek,being able to only scratch me with her knifes shaped claws.
Riku1257
#65174194Friday, March 30, 2012 1:46 AM GMT

Travis The rain was pouring. Thumping on my back in cold droplets. Thunder sounded ever so often. Muffling a screaming noise. Though it was more like a screech. "Hate to be whoever that is." I said under my breath, slowly opening the creaking door of a dilapidated cabin. Only one common infected was in there, I turned off my flashlight, and creeped past it. Suddenly it reched, throwing up some stuff and it turned to me, bellowing. A couple blasts of my pistol sent it dropping.
Melwolf122
#65174993Friday, March 30, 2012 1:58 AM GMT

Joey "Dam it dam it dam it!"I repeated as another hand burst through the door.I grab a small knife and stab one of the hands to the door,then I backed up.
HoIIowed
#65214139Friday, March 30, 2012 10:38 PM GMT

(XD You said Zoey,btw sorry if I'm gone..Ya know...Work...School...Grounded sometimes >_< EPICMEALTIME) I watch the screeching witch slam her arms through the door,feeling sorry for whoever it was.Couldn't do anything,because I nearly forgot how to use my hands properly as if the virus had given me brain damage.But that was a while ago when I first adapted to this new....Thing.As soon as the survivor was suddenly curious of my actions and now visible,I couldn't help but his at him baring my teeth and growling.'What the name are you doing?' I heard my own voice screaming at me inside and I backed off a few,the bushes rustling through a splitting crackle of ligthning and deep thunder so bad it lightly vibrated the ground beneath me.Then the witch's scream overwhelmed the storm by a long shot,felt like it was gonig to bust an eardrum.Body flattened to the ground,I seized a moment to attack realizing I startled the survivor.
HoIIowed
#65214238Friday, March 30, 2012 10:40 PM GMT

(I mean Joey XDDD fail)
Riku1257
#65218360Friday, March 30, 2012 11:46 PM GMT

(Forgive me for being stupid, but who in Gods name are you "talking" to?)
Melwolf122
#65218464Friday, March 30, 2012 11:48 PM GMT

Zoey(Lol XD) I saw the Hunter outside and got a bit frightened,but not as frightened as i got when the door bursts open and the Witch runs inside screeching. I shot her quickly and ran around the small room,trying to avoid her. I jumped over the bed and tripped,but i got up before she could get me but knocked my pistol out of my hands.